Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Yeah, unfortunately a bill was just signed prohibiting the death sentence. It could have been used as an effective tool to persuade this woman to give up the location of Gannon.

2. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

I think one or both was talking from the beginning.

That’s why the house was such a focus, as they were likely gathering evidence to support their account(s).

They likely could have nailed her on a child abuse charge, but were going for the home run (murder charges).

Once they found forensic evidence that Gannon was dead (she may have made the case for them by transporting his body), they moved.

3. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Former Member

Well, it was nice seeing you here. Posts are dropping faster than they can be read, you'll never catch up...

4. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

I just had to leave work. I knew I couldn't hold it together or watch the presser there. Mental health day.

5. lgh0309

lgh0309 Well-Known Member

It could be transferred intent, kind of like felony murder, if you intend to commit the felony and death results it's first degree...maybe if you intend to commit the abuse and death results then it is a similar transfer of intent from the abuse to the death. Not sure though.

6. jbennett

jbennett Pretty fly for a fungi.

Mirrors most of my thoughts on how things went down.

7. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

Fack watch her request a tent ughhh just so angry . One thing I’m glad for is the parents and family are supporting each other al’s mom and landens family there . I have faith they will have gannon soon .

8. Butterfly_Rises

Butterfly_Rises The truth will hurt, but the lies will kill you

As far as the child abuse, I believe it was ongoing and not just that day. Maybe they can prove her continued abuse is part of the premeditation.

However, remember premeditation doesn't mean a day, a week or a month before the murder happens. It can be moments before the murder. It's the fact she knew her actions would likely result in death. 1st degree could also include his age

9. atm9533

atm9533 Active Member

Where was her daughter in all this. Did she see the abuse??

10. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

bbm
    Really ?
    I thought you said my post was TMI.
    But in reality I think it will be either less (accidental fall and hit his head and died) or more troubling.
    Of interest right now is any other crimes in her past that she's escaped justice for.
    Lying seems to be her M.O. so has she ruined other lives by spreading tales ?

Faebray, Kiranerys, DTPeke and 2 others like this.
  11. gatorage

gatorage Fruit Tech Aficionado

Currently in a work training, finally got to check my phone and I’m so upset. Won’t be able to catch up now, but just heartbroken. Why?! Gannon, so much love to you, you sweet, sweet boy. You’re the heart of your family. Rest, you sweet son.

12. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

agreed.

13. i8mypaint

i8mypaint Active Member

So very sad. My heart aches for his mom and dad. I had an abusive boyfriend Once who hurt my daughter (years ago) he put her in the hospital, and blamed it on her falling out of bed. He surely never lost an ounce of sleep in his abuse to me and her. I know there is a place waiting in hell for that man. I just don’t and never could understand how you could hurt a child. I hope she rots in prison for taking away this poor boy.

14. Majah13

Majah13 Well-Known Member

or once they locate remains and she probably told her ss, also thankfully this woman herself, can Not, Not talk, she just can't seem to stop herself from talking. the gift that just keeps giving

15. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

This goes to show my brain is mush. I knew this and still asked the question. My heart is heavy today, as much as my brain is relieved.

hopefully extradition isn’t long and drawn out.

16. jpo74

jpo74 Well-Known Member

How in da world did the father didn't know what's going? The abuse had to have been ongoing, surely there had to be signs. I'm not blaming the father just asking a question

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    i8mypaint and Cortne like this.
  17. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

It could be, depending upon what/who else she was involved in or with.
    That information remains sealed for now.

fcavanaugh, Jeengurr and Edinlass like this.
  18. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

First her husband, then her pride and joy ... TS really has it out for Landen. Even after she took her son, she would not stop.

19. Majah13

Majah13 Well-Known Member

or once they locate remains and she probably told her ss, also thankfully this woman herself, can Not, Not talk, she just can't seem to stop herself from talking. the gift that just keeps giving

20. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

No one gets any happiness from following or sleuthing horrible, horrific crimes. It's been exceedingly grim since it started. But some people need to use their imaginations (prosecutors and police do) to figure out what happened and where to look next.

I am guessing we can talk about social media regarding TS at this point, in which case it seems clear that TS was worried about Gannon when she went into stores to shop.

Hanging around WS hoping to feel happy while sleuthing is a difficult ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.