Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmustang89

Lmustang89 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry G-man. My heart breaks for you, your mom and dad. It was her fault, not yours. Your death will not be in vain. You will never be forgotten.

It makes me so <modsnip> off that she had the audacity to blame her actions on him. My youngest son's dad always does this and there is no reasoning with the butt wipe.

Every year I choose a theme/color for my outdoor decorations for spring and summer (in Michigan). I am remembering you. I will get a bird feeder and paint it blue. I will grow blue like flowers and add garden items in blue. Your favorite color: blue

"The community quickly rallied around the Stauch family, organizing vigils and bake sales, hanging posters and . blue ribbons Gannon's favorite color Something the sheriff's office spokesperson thanked them for on Monday. Crowd gathers for a vigil in Fountain to honor Gannon Stauch.4 hours ago

Investigation into Gannon Stauch's Disappearance: A look ...
    www.fox21news.com › top-stories › investigation-into-gannon-stauchs-...
    "

Although Colorado doesn't have the death penalty, she could be charged Federally
    Capital punishment by the United States federal government - Wikipedia

....."
      • Murder that is willful, deliberate, malicious, and premeditated
      • Murder in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any arson, torture, escape, kidnapping, treason, espionage, sabotage, aggravated sexual abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse, burglary, or robbery
      • Murder perpetrated as part of a pattern or practice of assault or torture against a child or children
    • Murder committed by a federal prisoner or an escaped federal prisoner sentenced to 15 years to life or a more severe penalty
    • Murder of a court officer or juror
    • Murder with the intent of preventing testimony by, or retaliate against, a witness, victim, or informant
    • Murder, kidnapping resulting in death, or conspiracy to kill resulting in death, of the President of the United States, the Vice President, or a member of the presidential staff
    • Killing persons aiding federal investigations or State correctional officers
    • Willful wrecking of a train resulting in death
    • Sexual abuse resulting in death
    • Sexual exploitation of children resulting in death
    • Torture resulting in death........."
    Why I continue with all of these cases, because we need to be the voice for those that can't. Their suffering doesn't compare to our sadness. It is the least I can do. My son (and his dad are police officers) asks me if I have found anyone yet as I also have multiple facebook pages I am on and a long time member here. I told him, If I find one or assist with the information I have learned over the years, then that ONE, counts.

Gannon, YOU MATTERED :(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2020
    Amiable, Momof4RN, Nannymom and 18 others like this.

2. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

My hero!!

3. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

No.

Eta: She had a couple of hours with the car before his flight landed.

Blue Ridge, j_in_c, Nannymom and 12 others like this.
  4. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Grrrr-- Unfortunately, I tend to agree.
    But I sure hope she does for his Mom and Dad and little Sister

Fuelflea, DTPeke, SleuthBee and 2 others like this.
  5. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

I'm not understanding your point.
    A local person told me that it is a 45 minute drive from CS to Castlerock.
    You made a reply saying it was 20 minutes to Palmer which you state is half way between both towns.
    We're trying to find Gannon's body here and we have a time window to work with, a possible murder weapon and the child's sock. The bloody wooden stick was located in Mitchell's wood, his body may be somewhere on that route.

DTPeke, SleuthBee and crhedBngr like this.
  6. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yes. It made “economic sense” for her to spend $200 on a rental car.

Who doesn’t take a kid with diarrhea on a 4 hour shopping excursion?

After Gannon “cut his foot,” they went on a hike the next day (as one does).

A bloody board and sock, just flew out of her vehicle (apparently) while she was “lost.”

When leaving home for an extended period of time, she left her phone (as one does).

So many excuses, and each one on its own is absurd. Together, they not only defy belief, but are flat out insane.

Renee110, SMR2727, Amiable and 35 others like this.
  7. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

BBM- I still think Palmer Park and Palmer lake should be searched
    I have thought this since the beginning.

Momof4RN, Trocroc9, DTPeke and 4 others like this.
  8. Sleuths4Me

Sleuths4Me Well-Known Member

9. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

She'll definitely demand an apology from her attorneys after she's convicted.

As if they're the ones responsible for her being such a monumental moron.

She might as well demand an apology from the mirror for her face.

<modsnip: Now, now !! >

BOSCOE, Nannymom, AnnaGrace and 13 others like this.
  10. ChuckMaureen

ChuckMaureen Well-Known Member

It's a shame TS could not have been as nice to Gannon as her daughter seemed to be, as witness in the montage of photos depicting the children smiling and enjoying each other's company.

I keep thinking back to the hiking video and photos, mainly the scene where TS and the children are sitting on a rock overlooking a canyon: TS is not shown as hugging either of the children, even though they were leaned against. This is not to say she didn't hug them during the entire hike but she knew she was on video at that moment and she couldn't even muster up the effort to even feign the appearance of love and affection.

11. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

and I called it from the beginning of what a stupid excuse she gave for renting it....saying maybe Gannon wouldn't recognize it if he saw it cause she was afraid he would run of he saw there own vehicles.....what a dumb dumb thing to say and spending that kind of money when she was about to have to sell the couch to pay for the carpet:confused::confused::confused:

303gmf, Nannymom, AnnaGrace and 11 others like this.
  12. Shadow@light

Shadow@light Well-Known Member

So true Bravo I am doing it now. My son is playing a computer Mine Craft game with Dad I often let them play together and read a book. I am on my computer catching up on the threads at the same time watching and commenting on what he is doing on Mine Craft. My boy has a big smile on his face.
    Been trying to catch up, family been down with a nasty bug. Although I stayed neutral regarding Step mother,as time went by threads, interviews done by her staying neutral became very hard( I admit I was wrong) but reading the arrest and charges has shaken me to the core.
    I stumbled across the carpet video on internet a few days ago,after a few seconds watching it I was repelled by it, had to shut it off
    It sickened me, the poor child to suffer so much.
    I have to wait until family are asleep to watch the presser, as I live not in America.

The grief of the Gammon's Family, their love for him shines through all this darkness.

Words cannot describe the feelings or emotions to the person who has caused this in how I feel, I have to wait to later to cry. Things keep coming back to me
    No child should never ever suffer/ all have their life taken by the hand of an Adult.
    There are no such thing as story book monsters.......Humans are the Monsters.
    No parent should bury their child before due to these crimes
    Left Justice to be served.
    Bring Gammon home to his family, shine the light so they can find Gammon so he is no longer left out in the cold. Let the light shine through the darkness.

Renee110, DTPeke, 10ofRods and 5 others like this.
  13. Murphy1950

Murphy1950 Well-Known Member

Couldn't have been. The receipt was time stamped a couple of hours before he even arrived.

AnnaGrace, Alcina, DTPeke and 7 others like this.
  14. kittythehare

damn thing geoblocked.
    I take it he wasn't at all surprised?

Kyte, DTPeke, Wowno17 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

So I just watched the PC again and when Dan May is thanking the various agencies and individuals, he thanks Kevin Clark of the CSPD. In fact, he says Kevin will be getting special recognition from the FBI. So I googled Kevin Clark and find that he worked on the Frazee case. And ... as Lt. Joe Kenda would say WELL MY.MY.MY. ...

Prosecutors called Kevin Clark, a senior criminal intelligence analyst with the CSPD Metro Vice Unit, to testify. Clark said he is regularly asked to create visual aids to support investigations from other law enforcement groups, and that Agent Hoyland asked for his help on Dec. 17.

Clark used phone records from Verizon, from phones belonging to Frazee, Berreth, and Kenney to build a “toll analysis” to determine other numbers that phone called and how frequently, among other information. He also compiled a thorough timeline of locations for Kenney, Berreth, and Frazee on the day Berreth is believed to have been killed and the following days.
    Agent testifies evidence would not have been found without Kenney

16. PKnopf

PKnopf Well-Known Member

That's the only thing about the rental car that makes sense to me at all. She had unfinished business (maybe it was even just a matter of overlooked evidence she hadn't been thorough about the day before) and she couldn't be seen in the truck or any family vehicle.

17. v0x

v0x Moderator Staff Member Moderator

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Crimeonline is considered a credible source on WS

Renee110, BOSCOE, Alcina and 18 others like this.
  18. kittythehare

How far is \mitchell's wood from Palmer lake/
    Did they not search the lake already?

19. courtneyp

courtneyp New Member

What was her connection to Heather Elvis? I think I missed this somewhere.

bestill, Alcina, DTPeke and 2 others like this.
  20. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Thank you! This is very interesting!!

DTPeke, susiQ, Cindizzi and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.