Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

2. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I had a look at her "for sale" items weeks back. What crossed my mind was are they real. There are some really good knockoffs today. I scooped many when in Chinatown (New York) behind the store wall :D

3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Added to media. Thanks

4. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

5. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

Well then. And if anyone wants insight into how could others not see it, note the reference to how she made herself out to be Al’s hero by saving him from a failing marriage.
    Love-bombing is the bait of a Narcissist.

PaulaDC, libraryg, 303gmf and 22 others like this.
  6. jbennett

jbennett Pretty fly for a fungi.

I would like to know what road the investigation is going down (figuratively and literally) now that she's in custody and we still need to find Gannon.

7. Wolfmack9

Wolfmack9 Armchair Sleuth

I think it depends. Some states and courts will provide counsel at extradition hearings and some won't. I don't believe there is settled caselaw constitutionally on the matter.

NCWatcher, BRRI, Fireflize and 4 others like this.
  8. SCBaseballMom

SCBaseballMom Well-Known Member

I did not pick-up this case until yesterday. I received a news alert because TS was arrested in my home state. This case strengthened my bond with my little boys, however. I could not wait to get them from school yesterday. We played air hockey, Nintendo and had tacos for dinner.

My heart absolutely breaks for AS and LH. I watched my husband shed a tear last night when I showed him Gannon’s photo and read him his AS’s statement. I cannot imagine the pain they are experiencing. I am praying that Gannon’s remains are found today, and that TS spends the rest of her life rotting in a cell.

9. MtnMama

MtnMama You are loved, Gannon the Great

When I saw that hearing I thought she's either: 1)Dumb or 2) Arrogant......then I said to myself, "who are you kidding, she's both!" I think #2 has gotten her this far, let's hope #1 took over when she disappeared Gannon! Prayers for guidance to lead someone to find him!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

10. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

I think she had opportunities to seek medical attention and she consciously decided killing him would be better for her. That’s premeditated and gross indifference.

11. duckduck

duckduck Well-Known Member

Yes, the judge made the comment that he suspected that CO authorities were already in the air. But then she cut him off to say that they were already there.

12. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

Just looking at her feedback on a site she used to sell used clothes etc, A few buyers leaving feed back about her adding extra goodies and items to their orders which i find interesting.

303gmf, Fireflize, LietKynes and 2 others like this.
  13. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

14. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Glad to Bee here

@Ketzer, your post was very information. Thank you!
    Admitting indigence will be a difficult hurdle of humiliation for her to overcome. She'd rather appear ignorant than to admit needing help, especially from someone with less education. That, or her arrogance hasn't been humbled enough. I feel sorry for the PD assigned to her case.

15. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

I only know that I read the same thing. If true I know that officer is happy to know he will now be cleared in everyone’s mind. I read today that her criminal record covered three States just for grand auto theft. The girl got around. mall these things will come out now.
    I hope AS was unaware of her past.

16. Murphy1950

Murphy1950 Well-Known Member

Same here Yellow Rose...(I was vaguely aware of the handbags via a SM site) but am clueless about this novel "commerce" approach, wow!!!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  17. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Glad to Bee here

I am sure everyone knows or will be told to dot all of the i's, and cross their tee's when dealing with her. To her, the arrest is a huge injustice and violation of her rights.

18. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

What source are you quoting?

NCWatcher, Fireflize and DTPeke like this.
  19. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Also, I thought the judge was very nicely taking on some of the explanatory responsibilities of her eventual lawyer; and probably does so for many other folks who cross into his courtroom with no counsel at the moment. I thought the judge was very much trying to, as they say, "preserve the record" right from the get-go, and avoid any type of similar charge being made.

I was gonna say I saw this somewhere; so thanks for the actual link.

20. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Well now she may have to settle for a Sugarmama :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.