Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
What date was she saying was incorrect? (She said to the judge about a date being wrong) Which date was she referring to?

Are you sure we will see it when that happens? I thought in the press conference he was implying that it would remain “sealed” for awhile?
No. There’s a chance it will remain sealed for a period of time. Regardless though, it will set in motion the proceedings that will ultimately lead to the affidavit being made public.

88105378_638567293353707_8118221001055010816_n.jpg

Woah what happened she used to be quite pretty

tecia12.JPG

Good. She’ll likely be back in Colorado this evening.

The sooner she’s in Colorado, the sooner she’ll face formal charges. The sooner she faces formal charges, the sooner we’ll see the arrest affidavit.

The suspense is killing me.

Is that fairly common for them to release the sealed information once her charges are formally presented to her? I’m assuming they would have to be unsealed at that point for discovery, but I’m not very familiar.

Fighting extradition will be futile at this point. Colorado WILL have her back. And they're the state that's filed charges against her, so she will be entitled to counsel upon her return. She is not required to have counsel present for arraignment.
Futile yes, but did you notice the way her eyes lit up at the idea of fighting extradition?

I enjoyed the orange suit and handcuffs video - hope she pooped her pants. Hope she has the worse poops one can get all the way back to Colorado as well. Nice day for a ride like that today! Really want the most uncomfortable for her during this time.

I hope there's a perp walk.

This woman is pure evil. Never seen anything quite like her.

I wouldn't put anything past her. I have a terrible feeling when we hear the details, we will be horrified.

MOO
I know. :(

And this IS a true crime forum. :rolleyes:
Graphic description below :

I hate what this woman is and what she has done.
If robbing Gannon's parents forever wasn't horrid enough, the charges reflect that she hurt him as well before his death. ("Child abuse resulting in death...")

I don't believe she'll ever voluntarily give up the location of his body because she can't let LE or anyone including Gannon's parents know what she did to him.
And if he's in water it'll be so much more difficult because if she overdosed him on meds/poison/internal injuries will be harder to detect.

Please let them find him soon !
And if not --- I have faith that LE have enough to put her away for decades.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Thanks for that. NOW people will start talking and giving background/personality info. No sane person would come forward (while a child was missing) until she was arrested. Here we go:

Christy Suggs’ intuition warned her about Stauch when the two worked together at the Giant Crab Seafood Restaurant on Myrtle Beach’s Restaurant Row in the summer of 2014.

“I never really liked her,” Suggs said from her Florida home.

Suggs, Stauch, their children and others also went to Disney World together on vacation. Suggs described Stauch on the trip as “selfish” and “self-absorbed.” Stauch ignored what her daughter wanted, demanding they do the things she wanted instead.

There was also a dinner where Suggs’ teenage daughter wanted to pay for herself. Stauch demanded to pay because she had a discount and told people how much they owed, Suggs recalled. The problem was the total was more than they owed even without the discount.

That led to an argument that included Stauch yelling and cursing at Suggs’ daughter.

“After we had that, I was done with her,” Suggs said.

Suggs stayed Facebook friends with Stauch and when Gannon went missing in January, the stepmom posted on social media.

“I went to work and I told them, ‘This is fishy,’” Suggs said.

Stauch often talked about being a “hero” by saving her husband from a failing marriage, Suggs said. When Gannon went missing, Suggs clung to a sliver of hope that he would be found because Stauch liked being that “hero.”

But, Suggs’ intuition knew it was unlikely that Gannon was still alive. That was confirmed with Stauch’s arrest.

“I knew it was coming,” Suggs said.

"I never really liked her"... I dont know about anyone else but I dont usually go on family visits to theme parks with people I dont like:rolleyes:

Sorry,this kind of thing bugs me, when everyone and his dog wants their 15 min:mad:

Was it on Poshmark? For some reason that is a thing on that platform. Sellers that really want to get five stars send freebies or extras for good feedback and high ratings.

Sometimes it is random crap, sometimes it is awesome crap.

jmo

Gosh I cant remember the site now. Anyone?

Tecia Stauch's Closet (@tecialynn2006) | Poshmark

The one item that caught my eye was the wedding veil for sale. I have a wild imagination. Was there a planned renewing of vows, as the wedding was in 2015?.

I confess. I do have items in my closet that still have tags on them that are years old. Just pure speculation and imagination on my part regarding canceling of any vow renewal.

ETA: see someone else provided link so I included veil comment to make my post different ;)

Last edited:
@kittythehare do you remember a pic from one of the searches where you remarked on a path of footprints in the snow? I've looked back through archives and can't find it!! Anyway you were asking about what could've made those prints. It looked to me like they were made by a person walking in boots and the snow and had had sometime to melt a bit and made them look bigger & somewhat caved in.

Anyway I know we have disagreement on here about whether or not she moved the body from it's original spot, but I believe she did. (MOO) Anyway, it didn't snow until the late night of the 27th or early 28th if I'm correct. So no snow therefore no footprints during the day of the 27th when she originally killed & hid Gannon. Just thinking out loud, could those prints have been made by the monster when she was driving around in the rental either disposing of more evidence or moving Gannon? If someone finds this particular pic & links it to me I'd be appreciative!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

Is that fairly common for them to release the sealed information once her charges are formally presented to her? I’m assuming they would have to be unsealed at that point for discovery, but I’m not very familiar.

In the Watts case the affidavit was released on the same day he was formally charged.

In the Frazee case the affidavit was sealed, as law enforcement was still investigating the possibility of accomplices. We had to wait until after the probable cause hearing, which was two months later.

I’m not sure how it will play out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member