Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ari

Ari Faith+Hope+Love #JusticeForGannon

It certainly was emotional abuse.

TRB, Ravenmoon, AnnaGrace and 16 others like this.

2. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

Do you think it could be the amount of blood/tissue/other organic matter with his dna collected at various parts of the scenes?

With Jennifer Dulos (another no body case), there was blood spatter in the garage, evidence of a clean up, 10 rolls of missing paper towels, and bloodied items found in trash bags in Hartford. If they found tissue other than skin, this could also lead to conclusion that an injury occurred that without treatment would lead to death.

Faebray, Anirtak, 303gmf and 16 others like this.
  3. Angels27

Angels27 Well-Known Member

A few things of note:

1. Landon and stepmother were bbfs supposedly when TS started an affair with AS. Shows the depth of her evil.

2. TS most likely hid her cellphone inside a Petco 30 mins from home on day Gannon went missing. She entered Petco twice, once at 10 am and once at 1 pm. We know she bought 3 dog coats (no word on size) one time and are unsure what she bought the second time, but she did check out with receipt. She owns 2 small dogs. Someone suggested that kitty litter hides the smell of decomp. No confirmation however on 2nd purchase.

If Petco was just being used as an alibi, she wouldn’t have gone in same store twice. Major red flag. Clerk says TS was alone in store and that she kept looking out store front window nervously. Gannon was probably in the truck at that time. If she shut her cell phone off or “forgot” her cell at home that would raise major red flags, so that wasn’t an option. And if she brought it with her to murder site cops would have the body by now. Cops still don’t know where the body is so clearly the intel they got from her Verizon cell does NOT show where she took Gannon. She told police she went to a sporting goods store for a bike and hockey equipment. Had to hurry to get those items and drag poor sick, probably poisoned Gannon along. VERY odd and of course a lie. Searchers on horseback searched an area around the Petco she went in twice that day.

3. Aunt of Landon said that TS used to call Gannon “ugly, stupid and retarded.” Sounds evil, threatened, jealous, like she hated him and taking care of him. And like I’ve said in other posts... a very good actress. From all accounts this boy was very handsome, sweet, and a really good boy with a kind heart. How evil can one little round ball of lard with the face n eyes of a devil be?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  4. Fireflize

Fireflize Well-Known Member

Yes.

MsBetsy, Cortne and Bravo like this.
  5. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

Gannon is my hero!
    Is there a way to REALLY LIKE a post? I was thinking the same thing as I drove between errands... we need labels, but sometimes the simplest are most accurate...

6. Tgrant1368

Tgrant1368 New Member

Is it possible that TS's things are being packed up and not Gannon's?? Remember she couldn't take her things and had to go buy clothes..

7. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

I’m southern through and through. Plus, we generously use the term “Bless your heart”.

Frig, Blue Amethyst, lenore and 11 others like this.
  8. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

Exactly! He is a victim and it is against TOS to sleuth a victim. These comments about why he has done this are nothing but gossiping about a father who's son was murdered. Must be a slow news day.

9. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

The issue is him walking to that car. In the Dulos case, it was clear that a Jennifer didn’t walk anywhere. There was blood splatter, evidence of significant blood loss, and trash bags that contained her bloody clothing. The passage of time also made it clear that Jennifer was dead.

I just don’t see how they could have met the burden this quickly, unless they found a secondary scene.

So if they did find any of those things you described, then I think they found them at a location other than the house.

Faebray, libraryg, TRB and 27 others like this.
  10. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

This is probably just me. Because. Me...
    Anyway, a few years ago. I fell in the middle of the night and I hit my belly side on a table sharp corner. I’m 4’11” barely 90 lbs, similar to his size. I tried to crawl in the dark and passed out. My sons found me a few hours later unconscious on the floor with blood, vomit and fecal matter all over the place. I woke up days later in ICU with renal failure, rhabdomyolysis and in septic shock. They found a large hematoma on my kidney where I hit that corner table. I ended up arriving up in full code in the ER. An injury similar to mine is so invasive to the bloodstream. It’s critical and potentially fatal. If alone, I would not be here.

11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

It's an explanation of behavior, not an excuse. And yes, generally people with mental health disorders are not violent and do not commit murder.
    Either way, I wouldn't exactly call what TS did 'normal' behavior.

There might be many things wrong with her. Some people are just interested in how the human brain works. It certainly doesn't excuse anyone from being a murderer and I was not implying that it did.

Imo

TRB, Anirtak, AnnaGrace and 17 others like this.
  12. Coloradomomandgrandma

Coloradomomandgrandma Well-Known Member

I didn't see torture in the video. However, from what I heard, it was the after-effects of physical and/or emotional torture, in listening to Gannon's crying and emotions. JMO

Janeumayer, TRB, Anirtak and 14 others like this.
  13. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

From the above article, some good hard facts:

14. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

Clipped by me.

MOO Yes, I do think there was evidence collected that enabled LE to conclude Gannon is dead. This is the extent of my sharing on the matter, but I think your speculation above may be closing in on a heinous truth. MOO

Janeumayer, Anirtak, Alcina and 12 others like this.
  15. Tracey4AU

Tracey4AU Well-Known Member

I hope you're right! These cases are already tragic enough, but the ones who are never found have got to be the worst. (For the record, I did not AT ALL mean to imply this "woman" is intelligent. Because...... NO.) :D

16. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

Admittedly, my opinion of the DSM is quite low and I think some of it’s descriptive language about emotions and behavior is just that - descriptive language.

So, in the case of LS and those like her, descriptions and trends concerning lack of conscience, callousness, not distinguishing between common objects and human beings, lying as a routine, etc., etc., might be more useful with no need to convolute it by calling it a medical condition/mind/thought illness/‘diagnosis’. Evil seems to truly be the absence of conscience, empathy, and desire to regulate impulses.

She knows what she did is wrong, she just doesn’t care. “Doesn’t Care” is as good of a billing code as any. And I do like “Lethally Toxic” as well. JMO

Anirtak, 303gmf, AnnaGrace and 11 others like this.
  17. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

The thing that really bothered me about that recording is that she told him that the whole family could get kicked out of the house and it would be his fault. What a horrendous thing to tell a child who needs to feel secure in their home and family more than ANYTHING. That's 100% emotionally abusive in my opinion. No child should ever be threatened with homelessness.

Faebray, Janeumayer, TRB and 20 others like this.
  18. Angels27

Angels27 Well-Known Member

They can know beyond a shadow of a doubt if they: 1. Found enough of victim’s body to constitute the incompatibility with life without a transfusion or 2. an electronic confession of suspect recorded over police surveillance equipment like a bug in car, house, hotel room, on a “friend”, family member, etc.

19. Lori Cooper

Lori Cooper Well-Known Member

Excellent idea. I'm sure she would start 'splainin all kinds of things.

LeBlack, Seenit, DTPeke and 5 others like this.
  20. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

Thank you. I see the media just might be engaging in dramatic effect since I seriously doubt that AS or LH had a chat fest with them about Gannon’s private possessions. Seems disrespectful and just plain unnecessary. We don’t need to see family’s personal activities that are surely so painful. JMO

libraryg, LeBlack, Seenit and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.