Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is him walking to that car. In the Dulos case, it was clear that a Jennifer didn’t walk anywhere. There was blood splatter, evidence of significant blood loss, and trash bags that contained her bloody clothing. The passage of time also made it clear that Jennifer was dead.

I just don’t see how they could have met the burden this quickly, unless they found a secondary scene.

So if they did find any of those things you described, then I think they found them at a location other than the house.
Either a cadaver dog signaled at the find location of the bloody stick or another location where they discovered evidence or a piece of evidence they found contained blood or tissue sample , eg, brain tissue that told the laboratory that such findings not congruent with life sustained.
That's the usual isn't it?

Thank you. I see the media just might be engaging in dramatic effect since I seriously doubt that AS or LH had a chat fest with them about Gannon’s private possessions. Seems disrespectful and just plain unnecessary. We don’t need to see family’s personal activities that are surely so painful. JMO

It's a slow news day. Until Tee arrives they haven't got anything else to talk about.

MOO

If she hid her cell phone in Petco who’s to say she didn’t hide Gannon and go back next day with rental car and move him.

And I absolutely believe this was premeditated, now in light of new data I read last night from bio mom’s family and a million other things.

Last edited:
Gannon has NOT been found. We are still looking for him to bring him home to his family so he can have a proper burial. The only information deemed credible regarding the search for Gannon will come from EPSO. #FindGannon #stoptherumors

EPCSheriff on Twitter

Thank you for sharing this @MassGuy As much as I want Gannon found, it's a shame that they had to even put this out with a hashtag to stop the rumors. :(

NOT trying to l
I'm anti-social. Diagnosed manic/depressive, which I think now is called bipolar. I've never killed a kid.

My ex is very social. And diagnosed NPD. He's an abusive $$$$ but he's never killed a kid, either.

My point? It seems like people want to blame Gannon's death on some kind of mental illness, but the fact is, some people are just evil. Not mentally ill, just evil.
NOT trying to say that at all, you are absolutely correct... my other sister is manic depressive and she would not hurt a fly, even in a manic psychosis state, but here is key point..my sister might not remember some of the weird stuff she did, but then again she could not possibly cover up those actions...there are so many degrees of all of the behavior types, but you are absolutely correct, not all sociopaths are EVIL...LS may have snapped and harmed Gannon...but even so, she is totally responsible for every decision she made after. as more info comes out, perhaps showing how she planned it all, she fits my EVIL label to a Tee, sometimes it is just that simple

Either a cadaver dog signaled at the find location of the bloody stick or another location where they discovered evidence or a piece of evidence they found contained blood or tissue sample , eg, brain tissue that told the laboratory that such findings not congruent with life sustained.

there has to be more than a hit from dogs...I’m not an expert, but I highly doubt scents picked up from dogs are admissible in court. They’re like lie detector tests, help LE narrow in on leads and evidence, but aren’t admissible. If dogs picked up on decomp, evidence would need to be processed after. Have we passed enough time since searches in Douglas Co. for DNA analysis results? Specifically the searches with snow sifting?

I keep seeing chatter about a 2 part video, and I’ve yet to see it.

I keep seeing that too! I have one that we downloaded straight from her facebook that doesn't have the "im bleeding" part but @perception=reality (sorry dont know how to do the equal sign with the slash through it) said there are 2 videos she uploaded. I would love to see if it can be verified that it is not edited to include the "im bleeding" part. The one i have i believe she is talking to Harley at the beginning when she says "i know, i just don't know what to do" she might be talking to the younger daughter, but the younger one seems to be sleeping at the beginning and woken up so that's why i think she is talking to Harley.

A few things of note:

1. Landon and stepmother were bbfs supposedly when TS started an affair with AS. Shows the depth of her evil.

2. TS most likely hid her cellphone inside a Petco 30 mins from home on day Gannon went missing. She entered Petco twice, once at 10 am and once at 1 pm. We know she bought 3 dog coats (no word on size) one time and are unsure what she bought the second time, but she did check out with receipt. She owns 2 small dogs. Someone suggested that kitty litter hides the smell of decomp. No confirmation however on 2nd purchase.

If Petco was just being used as an alibi, she wouldn’t have gone in same store twice. Major red flag. Clerk says TS was alone in store and that she kept looking out store front window nervously. Gannon was probably in the truck at that time. If she shut her cell phone off or “forgot” her cell at home that would raise major red flags, so that wasn’t an option. And if she brought it with her to murder site cops would have the body by now. Cops still don’t know where the body is so clearly the intel they got from her Verizon cell does NOT show where she took Gannon. She told police she went to a sporting goods store for a bike and hockey equipment. Had to hurry to get those items and drag poor sick, probably poisoned Gannon along. VERY odd and of course a lie. Searchers on horseback searched an area around the Petco she went in twice that day.

3. Aunt of Landon said that TS used to call Gannon “ugly, stupid and retarted.” Sounds evil, threatened, jealous, like she hated him and taking care of him. And like I’ve said in other posts... a very good actress. From all accounts this boy was very handsome, sweet, and a really good boy with a kind heart. How evil can one little round ball of lard with the face n eyes of a devil be?
That is incorrect
They were not best friends, they played softball together.
The Petco rumor was one started by Tee, unconfirmed and the alleged Petco employee who allegedly witnessed her is also rumor category

Do some self care for yourself. As I have said many times do something good from this tragedy in his honour. For a loved one, stranger, community. I tend to move quickly past details once known. It's just how I roll. Gannon wouldn't want anyone to get bogged down by this. I walk, I walk more at times like this at a place where I can connect with nature. Gives me balance. Yoga too.
So agree Bravo, I've run 1,326 miles in Mollie Tibbet's honor since her death. It bring me peace when I'm overwhelmed with the madness.

They can know beyond a shadow of a doubt if they: 1. Found enough of victim’s body to constitute the incompatibility with life without a transfusion or 2. an electronic confession of suspect recorded over police surveillance equipment like a bug in car, house, hotel room, on a “friend”, family member, etc.

They probably also figured he was gone because LS had talked about him in the past tense. He 'was' so sweet. He 'was' a good helper. He 'loved' Sonic. She speaks of him in the past tense in this interview. VIDEO: Letecia Stauch, stepmom of Gannon Stauch, spoke to 11 News on Jan. 31. She was arrested March 2

there has to be more than a hit from dogs...I’m not an expert, but I highly doubt scents picked up from dogs are admissible in court. They’re like lie detector tests, help LE narrow in on leads and evidence, but aren’t admissible. If dogs picked up on decomp, evidence would need to be processed after. Have we passed enough time since searches in Douglas Co. for DNA analysis results? Specifically the searches with snow sifting?
A cadaver dog scent is very much admissible in court.
See YingYingZhang case.

Afraid I agree with you re the "tissue" Kitty. I dont think cadaver dogs would be enough scientifically as stand alone confirmation.

I think they’d book her before that.

Yeah, I think so too. First of all, she's not going to consent to one. Secondly, she needs to have a lawyer represent her if the Court is going to remand her into psychiatric care. Even for just an assessment.

She'll be charged, enter her plea, state that she's satisfied with her lawyer situation. It's very very unlikely that the DA will ask for a psychiatric assessment, far more likely to come from her attorney (as a way of delaying trial, as a way of attempting to establish she's not competent to stand trial).

If she's found not able to aid in her own defense (HIGHLY DOUBTFUL), then she will go to a psychiatric facility (that is like a jail) until she gets better. At least, that's how it worked in the states where I live (a lot of my fieldwork has been in psychiatric hospitals for criminals and in jails).

The thing that really bothered me about that recording is that she told him that the whole family could get kicked out of the house and it would be his fault. What a horrendous thing to tell a child who needs to feel secure in their home and family more than ANYTHING. That's 100% emotionally abusive in my opinion. No child should ever be threatened with homelessness.

That's why I was mad just about the couch comment!

I can't remember how old I was when I finally figured out that new residences don't come 100% furnished, nor remotely what said furniture cost if you were trying to outfit a whole house/apartment at a time.

It may, in fact, taken until post college, when I decorated my first apartment with roommates. :pAFAIK, I lived in a furnished house. I didn't know if my parents rented it, delivered it, bought it, whatever. For all I knew it fell from the sky. Taking $12,000-$15,000 to get a bare minimum furnished house was outside of my comprehension.

Kids don't need to worry about furniture getting sold out from under them.

I will never vote this "okay". :mad:

That's why I was mad just about the couch comment!

I can't remember how old I was when I finally figured out that new residences don't come 100% furnished, nor remotely what said furniture cost if you were trying to outfit a whole house/apartment at a time.

It may, in fact, taken until post college, when I decorated my first apartment with roommates. :pAFAIK, I lived in a furnished house. I didn't know if my parents rented it, delivered it, bought it, whatever. For all I knew it fell from the sky. Taking $12,000-$15,000 to get a bare minimum furnished house was outside of my comprehension.

Kids don't need to worry about furniture getting sold out from under them.

I will never vote this "okay". :mad:

IKR?

An educator at the doctorate level would surely be aware of Maslow's Triangle, and that making a child fear for their most basic needs of safety, shelter, security, and family would have a profound psychological effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member