Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said that, she is evil be
"1. Landon and stepmother were bbfs supposedly when TS started an affair with AS. Shows the depth of her evil."

Um, the dad was married and cheated on his wife. Somebody has to say it. If you're saying she's evil for cheating, what's he?
Gannin is my
"1. Landon and stepmother were bbfs supposedly when TS started an affair with AS. Shows the depth of her evil."

Um, the dad was married and cheated on his wife. Somebody has to say it. If you're saying she's evil for cheating, what's he?
I know you are referring to a particular post, but let me clarify this, I personally reserve evil label for someone who inflicts pain on an innocent or defenseless person, or animal, it doesn’t even require murder JMO MOO

That would be my guess, too. People with BPD tend to latch on to certain people and can't deal with rejection. They crave attention and when they don't get it from the person they once idolized, they can be vindictive or aggressive towards them.

I think something went very wrong in TS's relationship with Albert and she was full of resentment. I'm sure she was jealous of Landen as well. I think she acted out of spite and rage so she did what she thought would hurt them the most.

She may also have traits similar to APD since she doesn't appear to have empathy or any emotions at all, for that matter.

Imo

Yes, her extensive rap sheet proves the APD I think. And Arias was CLASSIC BPD. Look it up in Webster’s. Her face will be there. Not sure if TS is has BPD tho, since she’s had a string of guys and most of them, I think, are still alive. What appears as BPD to some may just be enraged, skint gold digger about to be kicked out on ear. Jody Arias on the other hand was CLASSIC 100% BPD.

I really wonder what reason AS had for deciding to divorce her. It must have been something big like cheating, stealing, harming the kids, etc. it had to be something big. And she was scrambling for a job in Miami, apparently cleaned out his bank account and removed him from their SM account just prior to Gannon’s disappearance.

I would say TS is a classic sociopath. It’s all about her. Whatever it takes. And nothing nor anyone will get in the way.

Last edited:
IKR?

An educator at the doctorate level would surely be aware of Maslow's Triangle, and that making a child fear for their most basic needs of safety, shelter, security, and family would have a profound psychological effect.
This lady couldn’t pick a triangle out of a shape lineup.

I don't think I've seen the same video as everyone else either. What I saw did not seem to be a torture video.
I call it the torture video.
She returned to the room of a seriously injured child to interrogate him AGAIN about some matter she wanted him to confess to.. his breathing was labored and he was terrified by her approach... she proceeded to place adult responsibility on his frail and injured shoulders for a debt payable for what she alleged was his action even though he denied it.
I call that torture and child abuse.

A cadaver dog scent is very much admissible in court.
See YingYingZhang case.

I should have bolded the text, I meant that dogs can be used for detecting decomp, but unless other biological evidence is found to corroborate it, I highly doubt it will stand alone. It’s my understanding with the YingYingZhang case, the dogs hitting on decomp was corroborated by trace blood evidence.

Edit: because grammar
MOO

Praying that Gannon is found soon.

While anxiously awaiting more details about the investigation I am musing over the EPCSO announcement of TS’s arrest.

INVESTIGATION PARTNERS:

4th Judicial District Attorney's Office

Colorado Springs Police Department

FBI (Denver and South Carolina)

Fountain Police Department

Horry County Sheriff’s Office

Horry County Police Department

Myrtle Beach Police Department

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)

South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED)

Arrest Made in Gannon Stauch Case

there has to be more than a hit from dogs...I’m not an expert, but I highly doubt scents picked up from dogs are admissible in court. They’re like lie detector tests, help LE narrow in on leads and evidence, but aren’t admissible. If dogs picked up on decomp, evidence would need to be processed after. Have we passed enough time since searches in Douglas Co. for DNA analysis results? Specifically the searches with snow sifting?

With all due respect, did you even read what kitty posted? Here's a partial quote.....

"eg, brain tissue that told the laboratory that such findings not congruent with life sustained."

That is incorrect
They were not best friends, they played softball together.
The Petco rumor was one started by Tee, unconfirmed and the alleged Petco employee who allegedly witnessed her is also rumor category
I didn't think TS said a thing at all about going to Petco. I thought she was purposely leaving that out when she did the interview with Crime Online. Jmo

The issue is him walking to that car. In the Dulos case, it was clear that a Jennifer didn’t walk anywhere. There was blood splatter, evidence of significant blood loss, and trash bags that contained her bloody clothing. The passage of time also made it clear that Jennifer was dead.

I just don’t see how they could have met the burden this quickly, unless they found a secondary scene.

So if they did find any of those things you described, then I think they found them at a location other than the house.

Secondary scene or secondary source(?) that shouldn't have any Gannon. If RD's video is as clear as I think it is.....leaving no doubt that T returned alone, and they found any Gannon related fibers, skin cells/or just a hair strand in the rental car ....seems like that would be enough.

The night that she put that carpet confrontation video on Facebook I almost threw my phone, feeling that yes the whole thing was premeditated, and yes she recorded this on purpose. She has NO idea how terrible she came off in that video. It was all over in my mind at that point :(

Secondary scene or secondary source(?) that shouldn't have any Gannon. If RD's video is as clear as I think it is.....leaving no doubt that T returned alone, and they found any Gannon related fibers, skin cells/or just a hair strand in the rental car ....seems like that would be enough.

I agree, I truly think the rental car may be as pivotal as the RD video.

I should have bolded the text, I meant that dogs can be used for detecting decomp, but unless other biological evidence is found to corroborate it, it highly doubt it will stand alone. It’s my understanding with the YingYingZhang case, the dogs hitting on decomp was corroborated by trace blood evidence.

MOO
No actually and I spent 2 full years of my life on it.
There was neither body fluid or positive luminol on the item, a nightstand , outside the bathroom where the dog signaled.
A cadaver dog has very specific training.
Google it or search the exhibit list for the trial which was a Federal trial in the state of Illinois.
The blood evidence was found in an entirely different room.

IKR?

An educator at the doctorate level would surely be aware of Maslow's Triangle, and that making a child fear for their most basic needs of safety, shelter, security, and family would have a profound psychological effect.
I don't think she had a legitimate PHD but as an educator she certainly would be aware of children's needs and development.

She just doesn't care.

Imo

I feel I must apologize for putting LS on a flight out of Myrtle Beach on ConAir yesterday because she has yet to arrive at her destination of ElPaso County Jail. Instead, it looks like UberCon was used and detectives are driving her back.

This could be an interesting drive for 2-3 detectives, considering they are riding with someone who just can't help from talking about her innocents. :rolleyes:

Moo,Moo

Yeah, I think so too. First of all, she's not going to consent to one. Secondly, she needs to have a lawyer represent her if the Court is going to remand her into psychiatric care. Even for just an assessment.

She'll be charged, enter her plea, state that she's satisfied with her lawyer situation. It's very very unlikely that the DA will ask for a psychiatric assessment, far more likely to come from her attorney (as a way of delaying trial, as a way of attempting to establish she's not competent to stand trial).

If she's found not able to aid in her own defense (HIGHLY DOUBTFUL), then she will go to a psychiatric facility (that is like a jail) until she gets better. At least, that's how it worked in the states where I live (a lot of my fieldwork has been in psychiatric hospitals for criminals and in jails).

All people entering the prison system have a psychiatric assessment. This is how they figure out which Tier of prison to send them to. It is also up to the judge to order a competency evaluation, to make sure she can stand trial. I am not sure if everyone gets this evaluation or not. I am guessing it is all up to how she comes across to the judge. No one is going to believe that she is mentally challenged. But, I think if she was ever diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder, they might request an evaluation. Competency to Stand Trial

I agree but she was also her best friend supposedly and TS was married too supposedly at the time. This just shows the extra level of evil she has. To her nothing is sacred. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr