Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

So she was an employee at a school in Co.

She was fired for application inconsistencies on the Friday before she killed Gannon.

Inmyhumbleopinion posted this article:

MAR 5, 2020 6:01PM MST
Jesse Paul
“The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

‘Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,’ district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

Cortez did not elaborate on those inconsistencies. She said Stauch never had access to children and that the district is currently is in the process of notifying Mountain Ridge Middle School students and families.

Stauch was participating in orientation from Jan. 22 and 24 when she was fired, just three days before her stepson, 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, went missing.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment. Cortez confirmed that the woman who was going through orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School is the same person who was arrested in Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

MAR 5, 2020 6:01PM MST
Jesse Paul
“The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,’ district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

Cortez did not elaborate on those inconsistencies. She said Stauch never had access to children and that the district is currently is in the process of notifying Mountain Ridge Middle School students and families.

Stauch was participating in orientation from Jan. 22 and 24 when she was fired, just three days before her stepson, 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, went missing.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment. Cortez confirmed that the woman who was going through orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School is the same person who was arrested in Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

[
SBM]” (BBM)
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing
The article has been updated with school district letter to parents:
READ: The letter from Academy District 20 to parents of Mountain Ridge Middle School students.
252D699C-30DF-4072-B731-65AD015A93BA.jpeg

Life events kept me off the thread (s) most of the day (first family birth in 25 years!) and I come back having to catch up to over a thread and LS being her own gift that keeps on giving! WTH?

CONGRATULATIONS!
I’ve been doing that a lot. It’s warming up so I drive with the windows down, sadly. They spent so much time searching out here that it’s hard to imagine he’s here, but we/they have to keep looking.

Now that TS is charged and in custody, I’ve lost interest in her. The trial will be interesting (I wonder how hard it’ll be for locals to get in as observers) but I’m over TS at this point. She just doesn’t seem worthy of any attention, especially since she desires it so much.

ITA

It's about Gannon.

He needs to be found.

Thank you @Silverheels for all that you have done.

There has never been a case that has affected me the way this one has. If I could, I would be on a plane tomorrow heading for Colorado and looking for Gannon. I wished I lived closer.

I so want this child to be found.

#FindGannon

I noticed that she has a small bruise on her right bicep and wondered what she was up to & how she got that.......now I know!

I wonder if the deputy was female and maybe she thought she had a better chance at overpowering her and/or escaping than with a male officer.

Back in the day, we always had a female when transporting females in custody.

She was fired for application inconsistencies on the Friday before she killed Gannon.

Inmyhumbleopinion posted this article:
She was employed by another district from March-November of last year too. That’s what the tweet was about.

Last edited:
Now we know why she kept making comments about money and being 'economical'

Maybe Gannon did accidentally damage something and this pushed her over the edge because of the cost to replace it having just lost her job.

I'm in NO WAY making excuses I'm trying to figure out what went down.

When I watch her she really makes me believe in evil being inside some people. Pure evil. When she smirks it's like that evil she tries to hold in just peeks its head out for a second and then slips back behind the mask. But it is there in her eyes always.

I truly despise this wicked being.

MOO

“A lot of concerned parents sending me an email they got from Widefield School District 3: "...a former district employee has been charged with a criminal offense... Name: #LeteciaStauch Position: Teacher Length of district employment: March 2019 - November 2019 (cont.)” (BBM)
6:47 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Crazy.
Imagine there's going to be some blowback from the parents. :eek:
smh.

Fired from her job as a teacher. And there's your trigger ladies and gentleman.
Bad enough that Al supposedly wanted a divorce, and then she loses her job, and then Al left for work and she was left with two kids whom she obviously did not want at least 1 of.
A storm was brewing from Friday and poor sweet Gannon was the brunt of it when it hit land on Monday

All I am interested in is what she said exactly before this happened. She likes to control. Guessing she said something she didn't want to say and had to distract from it. Like she always does!
Best part is there are can camcorders everywhere in that transport vehicle. Its alllllll on tape!
Thank you Humble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Now we know that she was fired from a job for inconsistencies in her application (lying, I presume and not shocked by). LE must know that she was fired. There must be so much more they know.
And this is the difference between a Narcissist, or whatever we need to call someone who trends this way, and the average person. When confronted with their lying or other moral shortcomings, they become enraged and even violent toward the messenger, or project onto a vulnerable party, instead of feeling shame and a need to do some serious personal inventory. She couldn’t directly vent that to the employer, so she unleashed on a child who couldn’t fight back.

To become explosively angry at exposure and boundaries is chapter and verse from the Narcissist handbook.

They didn't seem too chummy at the hearing. I credit that to her assaulting a deputy a short while before they met. TS seemed submissive, and her attorney not too pleased. It did not appear to be love at first sight!

I thought there was a seriously higher-than-average amount of eye contact and empathy looks. The attorney was exaggerating her own looks to communicate with TS, who needs that kind of cuing and is totally focused (for once in her life, for 1 minute or less).

“A lot of concerned parents sending me an email they got from Widefield School District 3: "...a former district employee has been charged with a criminal offense... Name: #LeteciaStauch Position: Teacher Length of district employment: March 2019 - November 2019 (cont.)” (BBM)
6:47 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
”The school district by law has to notify people when an employee, current or former, is charged. A few people were confused when they weren't notified sooner. Officially, they had to wait until she was booked in El Paso County, which was today. So it makes sense.”
6:50 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)

He sounds good to me.

"The vast majority of my caseload is homicide cases," he says. Allen has tried eight murder cases since joining the DA's Office. "Each one of those defendants has been convicted and is in prison," he says.

Asked why he's running to succeed May, who's term-limited from seeking a fourth term, Allen says, "I'm committed to public safety and doing this job well. That's the biggest thing that motivated me to do this."
Deputy DA Michael Allen announcing candidacy July 11
No one wants her kind of crazy out on the streets. He will get a conviction. He has so much to work with. And she is so violent. I’m just so sorry Gannon and his little sister had to spend one moment alone with her.

sheriff states he has not been found.
New DA refused to confirm tonight.
Kitty I get where you’re coming from. IMO Allen knows way more about TS than we do at this point. He knows she has no respect for authority and how she will try her best to make this trial a living Hell for everyone especially AS and LH. She was yelling about her constitutional rights being violated from the start and we know she’s already claiming it won’t be a fair trial. Today was the second time I’ve heard him say that we, the community have a right to see the process when it comes to cameras in the courtroom. Now that I know about the stunt she pulled assaulting an officer, I think he may have been a little preoccupied with all that today in his interview.The media needs to help him walk this thin line. JMO the they were given a press packet at the press conference on Monday and it says :

All investigative updates will come from the District Attorney's Office and all search effort information will come from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office. A mug shot of Stauch will be sent out once she has been formally booked.

Arrest Made in Gannon Stauch Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member