Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the area around Plum Creek has been searched?

Google Maps

It is an hour away from where Gannon lived. It somewhat matches the timeline of the day LS was seen on the neighbor's camera. If you view the Plum Creek area. There are plenty of places to put a body. IMO MOO And it is along the road that leads into Castle Rock.

She reminds me of when Tonya Harding skated up to the judges and put her skate up whining about how her lace was broken. It didn't even occur to her what a pathetic loser she looked like. I bet LS is going to get in fights left and right now trying to get injured so she can play the victim and have something else to talk about other than Gannon and where he is. She'll pretend she really is innocent and insist that this is such a travesty of justice and how she was falsely accused and brutalized by LE and inmates etc etc etc. She'll cry at sentencing and insist on her innocence and swear "one day" the truth will come out and everyone will owe her a huge apology.

MOO

I have confidence in Landon and the community that Gannon will not be forgotten nor just be another statistic. Despite flailing her arms (literally) in a fit of rage because she was caught, let us focus on that sweet face who brought us all here to begin with.

ETA: on a funny note I shared a gif of a person with pillows taped to their ears saying “what the cops driving Tee probably look like”. Now knowing she repeatedly struck one after getting out of her cuffs I wish that was the case. Hopefully the officer makes a full recovery.

BBM

Praying for the last puzzle piece to be found very soon.

Why would someone who insists on her innocence, attempt an escape from custody and assault a LE officer. She just added another world of hurt on herself. Seems if she is so sure of her innocence she would behave and prove it in court. Now, she has charges against herself that stand apart from the original charges.

Re BBM and JMO

Exactly and is why it wasn't until I heard this news about her attempted escape (IMO what I think happened) that I have now unfortunately lost all hope that the boy may have still been alive somewhere.

After this news, things are as bad as we feared. If she was truly innocent then she would have behaved and worked with her laywers to make sure it was proven. IMO, she tried to escape because she knows there is no hope for her now and that was basically her last chance to make a run for it while only the guard(s) transporting her were the only ones she had to escape from.

Whatever she ended up doing with the poor boy, it ended with his death unfortunately IMO.

What I think may have happened is she went overboard on some kind of fight or punishment with him in the house, and hurt him so badly that he either died from it on the way to where she was thinking about taking him. Or maybe she was either going to a hospital or a friends or relatives house to try to help him heal from his injuries so nobody would know till he got better. Or the worst case scenario is she knew he would tell that she hurt him really bad and she knew the injuries were so severe that she would get in big trouble anyway, so she may have taken him to "disappear him".

Either way, I now have lost all hope he is still alive.

Its just like the Vallow case in that regard. If you are really innocent, you dont let yourself be thrown in jails and prisons. You just tell LE where the missing people are so you can freely go back home yourself.

Prayers for Gannon and his bio mom and dad.

I have a strong feeling you are correct when it comes to motive. TS was fired recently and if she is also failing in her relationship to AS I can see her taking that anger out on Gannon.

Yep, classic redirected aggression along with word salad and a side order of vagueness, followed immediately by projectile verbipuke, simple as that.

Morning. Here for Gannon and his family.
Glad to read the post of the fine weather for the next several days. Thank you. Hope the narrowed search will find that child.
Been mulling over T attacking officer during transport. I feel that her being in cuffs is absolutely unbearable. She has a constant compulsion to run the show, as evidenced by her interviews and social media. She also has an inability to follow rules, as evidenced by her legal history. Now the poor thing is being forced to follow rules and has been told "no." She has fought against that her intire life.
Being able to slip out of the cuffs would have made her feel great, she outsmarted those officers! She could feel superior to them, if only for a moment. I don't think that she could resist, regardless of the cost.
Wouldn't make sense to the average person, but T is not average.
IMO

Also, raising someone else’s kids isn’t easy, particularly if one or both children came with any special challenges (even ‘just’ ADHD). TS likely had her vision of the perfect little family with AS, and it didn’t include raising LH’s kids. We’ve seen enough of the leaked backstory (mostly leaked by TS) to see everything they went through to end up with the kids—not the life TS signed up for or thought she’d be getting when she allegedly set her sights on AS. And once again, when reality clashed with her ideals, it was because of someone else’s actions/it was someone else’s fault and she was the victim.

Yeah I think she resented this a lot and thought they weren't raised to her standards. I think it's easy to forget that your own kids were brats too sometimes. If you think of the age difference between Harley and Gannon, it's a lot of time to forget the troubles you had with your own kids at that same age. Plus some people don't like other people's kids. I'm going to out myself here, but I don't particularly like kids. I have one child and I love her and think the world of her. Other people's? eh

The thing that confuses me with TS is she was a teacher! You get what you get as far as students and theres bound to be some that you find difficult. It seems like a weird voluntary choice for someone who can murder a child. Maybe its her lack of self-awareness.

There was another School District notification to parents regarding her employment from Jan 2019 until Nov 2019 and mentioned that she did not come back to work after Thanksgiving break due to an injury. I cant find it now. Are we allowed to discuss? Did she work in CO prior to Jan 2019?

here is an article
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing
It appears she got her teaching license in CO and worked at an elementary in Widefield (SE Colorado Springs) School District for part of 2019. Then was in orientation for a job in District 20 (North East Colorado Springs) at the end of January 2020 but was terminated before she began working there (just days before Gannon’s disappearance).

Yeah I think she resented this a lot and thought they weren't raised to her standards. I think it's easy to forget that your own kids were brats too sometimes. If you think of the age difference between Harley and Gannon, it's a lot of time to forget the troubles you had with your own kids at that same age. Plus some people don't like other people's kids. I'm going to out myself here, but I don't particularly like kids. I have one child and I love her and think the world of her. Other people's? eh

The thing that confuses me with TS is she was a teacher! You get what you get as far as students and theres bound to be some that you find difficult. It seems like a weird voluntary choice for someone who can murder a child. Maybe its her lack of self-awareness.

NPDs love being around children, especially when they are entrusted with them alone. (My psycho mom NPD actually taught Sunday school for years until she was fired for endangering kids at a park. She also ran a children's television show for years and worked closely with them) They like children because they are the unquestionable authority figure and they can dominate and control and manipulate children. It's really scary.

But this is why they like younger children. Once they start hitting preteen years it turns ugly fast.

I absolutely believe the officers were having fun with her. They live to taunt people who end up in the back of their vehicles in cuffs. I’ve seen it first hand. I can only imagine what they were saying to her getting her brain going. “You’re gonna rot lady”. “Just tell us where Gannon is games over, yer done”. That sort of thing. Then she flipped!

IMO. At this time that injured officer is a victim.

Last edited:
here is an article
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing
It appears she got her teaching license in CO and worked at an elementary in Widefield (SE Colorado Springs) School District for part of 2019. Then was in orientation for a job in District 20 (North East Colorado Springs) at the end of January 2020 but was terminated before she began working there (just days before Gannon’s disappearance).
Here in NY we do fingerprints as part of the background. We had a teacher apply and interview for a vacancy and she was terminated similarly to TS, during the orientation phase. I can say in this case I know what happened, the teacher lied on her application and they found out. She omitted a job and when asked she denied working there so they let her go because they knew for a fact she did. I’m wondering if that was the case here too?

I doubt that. They wouldn't want to take any chances with her since she has gone on about how her rights have been violated and LE mistreated her.
They wouldn't have to do anything at all to provoke her. She probably just saw an opportunity and made her move.

Imo

While I wholeheartedly respect your opinion, to believe they drive in silence the entire trip is in a way being naive. I support LE, I’m friends and family with LE and I would bet dollars to doughnuts the Deputies taunted her in one way another even if it was passive aggressively. Why? Because they KNOW the type they were hauling and she played right into their hands! Put it this way...do you think she attacked the officer for absolutely zero reason at all? Absolutely nothing happened along the ride but she got out of cuffs and decided to give blows to a LE officer for no reason. I know which scenario makes more sense in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23