Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pavelsky

Pavelsky Well-Known Member

2. Tealgrove1

Tealgrove1 Well-Known Member

ITA

I definitely believe that Gannon will be found in a place that is familiar to TS.

I also think that LE has found the murder site.

I’m wondering if they found tire tracks that matched either the truck and/or the rental. If both sets of tracks are found then we can theorize that TS did move the body or evidence and the Rental was all about moving Gannon and/or disposing of evidence.

If only the truck tire tracks are evidenced then we can theorize that Gannon could be found in that area.

The same goes for the rental. If only tire tracks from the rental are found then Gannon could be resting nearby or some very damning evidence needed to be hidden.

If they do have that piece of the puzzle it will go a long way in telling the story.

All MOO

3. Pavelsky

Pavelsky Well-Known Member

Hanging it up for the night as tears are flowing! May Gannon and his family know that we are sorry for their loss but know that that their sweet Gannon knew he was loved by them and they by him!

4. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Interesting ideas!

What I'm not sure about though is the snow. On the 27th there wasn't any but didn't it start snowing the next day? And hasn't it snowed alot since? How does that affect tire tracks, or rather the ability to find them?

5. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

@NCWatcher You raise an excellent point that may explain the canceled searches. I hope the reason Gannon wasn't found is because of the snow. It makes sense. Why, because once the snow melts, the areas will need searched again.

NCWatcher, DTPeke, jakat and 3 others like this.
  6. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

Watched the RD video again to check on bag and I couldn’t focus on it because it pisses me off to no end that GS was able to walk to that car. He was still viable and she could have saved his life but she chose not to. She chose to murder a young boy to try to save her miserable, sad life. She was determined that day and focused. Now he is gone and she will get to rot in a prison. She ruined many lives to save her pitiful self. So sad that many lost so much because of her self-importance and stupidity. Rant over.

7. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

While we are awaiting the next court appearance, here's a treat for the Foodies here!

Great article by a food critic who sampled the goods at the El Paso County Jail. (P.S. There's no "take-out" there;))

[​IMG]
    A food critic goes to jail

8. LightandReason

LightandReason Well-Known Member

I agree. I think she probably gave him a very large dose of something like Benadryl as they were walking out the door. By the time they got to where she wanted to dispose of him, he would be knocked out and strangling or suffocating him would be both easy and quiet.

9. Kismet7

Kismet7 Well-Known Member

When I did a quick Google on this a couple weeks back or whenever her interview came out I found that the 2019 Rio comes standard with gps tracking. Someone commented perhaps that it wasn't standard on fleet models. I know nothing about how fleet models work, but this is what I found. This was the site I found about it and it specifically mentioned being tracked in wooded areas. Then I went to the page showing areas with supported tracking and El Paso and Douglas are listed as supported areas in Colorado. Hopefully I am sharing links and photos correctly.

LoJack

Attached Files:

10. Moosepunk

Moosepunk “The axe forgets, but the tree remembers”

I tend to sway this way as well. IMO it just doesn’t quite seem as long as a rifle case. I was thinking big duffel bag/backpack, etc... MOO

11. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

I really wish she could be photo shopped out of these pictures. It would help my blood pressure!

12. nonniecita

nonniecita Active Member

Yum! Honestly, though, she doesn't even deserve that IMO.

13. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

If she needed to dope him up, Benadryl would be more effective and in most homes.

14. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I wouldn't get past the visual. Where's the spork lol

15. Denniece

Denniece Well-Known Member

My son turns ten this week, and I just ordered a new hockey stick for his birthday gift. My heart sank as I was reminded of Gannon. He'll never have another birthday and will never get another new hockey stick. I ordered some blue hockey tape along with the stick as a little shout out to Gannon and the favorite color he shares with my son. And I hugged my baby boy a little tighter now. I'll never understand this woman's brand of evil.

16. bittle

bittle Active Member

I didn’t see her, only LH with different hair colouring.

17. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

inmyhumbleopinion and DTPeke like this.
  18. Tiffstar

Tiffstar Active Member

beautiful tribute. FYI, this is Landen singing, which pulls at my heartstrings even more. She has such a beautiful voice and I'm still just so amazed by the class, strength & composure that she has shown throughout the duration of this entire nightmare. Landen and Gannon are both my heroes!

I'm just now getting all caught up on all of these threads. My heart is absolutely broken for poor Gannon and I'm so glad that the wicked witch was finally arrested. I hope that all of the mamas in prison who badly miss their own babies have given her quite the welcoming and I also hope that she is haunted every single night, knowing that at any moment her cell mate might strike. I also hope that she is tormented by Gannon's face ... his last moments on re-play in her mind, constantly, so that she thinks she has completely lost her mind. She would hate to feel like she's not in control of her own mind and I'm confident that she's getting to that point, if she's not there already.

I'm sad that Gannon hasn't been found yet, but I'll bet he's near where they've most recently been searching and I'm hopeful that he will be found soon. Unless slim shady went back on tues and moved his body elsewhere (which sadly, is a possibility), but I really hope not. I don't think the rental had GPS and I definitely don't think she drove 900+ miles on it, either. It's ashame the affidavit is sealed for now. I think for many of us, though, it would be a blessing if we were never able to read all of horrible details, despite our intrigue.

Rest peacefully, sweet boy. You deserved so much better.

19. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Well-Known Member

I just want to put to rest the whole Firework YT video.
    The song is 100%, Firework, by Katy Perry.

I have an autistic “splinter type skill” when it comes to sounds, especially voices, tones, notes, pitch as well as all types of music. Some call it an eidetic auditory memory. Others call it Absolute Pitch with eidetic auditory tendencies.
    Regardless of what the medical term is for this ability, I am telling you without a doubt it is Firework by Katy Perry.

I knew within the first second. Literally in less than a second I knew.

PS: I’m only on page 25 of this thread.

Also, please for the love of anything, let’s FOCUS on Gannon! Sending good vibes, prayers, positive thoughts & whatnot that he is found ASAP!!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  20. LightandReason

LightandReason Well-Known Member

What do you think, re: animals finding his remains...

SleuthBee, DTPeke and Janeumayer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.