Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure she wants a lie summary.

She bad mouths LH and talks about how LS was a 'single' stepparent. Gag. JMO

My favorite part is the bit at the end where the caller points out to her that LH wanted TS to take down the photo of GS that she had posted to her FB.

The caller described it to TS as being "distasteful" of her to post that photo.

TS showed her ugly as soon as she was confronted by the caller.

Mask slipped.

"Whoopsie!"

I think originally his body was left in a familiar spot. I think she moved it on the 28th and that’s why they cannot find him. How sure are we that the rental car had GPS tracking ? I’m not feeling 100% sure it did. I think that’s why they can’t locate him. Her second time around with rental she left her phone and Apple Watch home. It only makes sense that they found board and socks by tracking her gps watch on the 27th. He probably was near those items and maybe that’s where they found cadaverine evidence. If true they probably found evidence in the rental car as well but they can’t pinpoint exactly where it travelled to.

I 100% agree, with what we know it is the most logical explanation IMO

I have only listened to part of it and thus far there are parts where she sounds bitter toward/about Landen. There are also parts where she sounds disingenuous fake, that she’s significantly exaggerating but there are other times that she sounds sincere. On Monday after 10-ish hours of sleep sleep & some coffee, I will listen to the entire recording & give my verdict about exactly what she said & how she said it.
As for now my eyes are closing. Good night WS family.

That call was crazy. LS is diabolical and the lies just keep coming out of her mouth. She has an answer for everything, especially since she thinks the person talking to her believes her. SO manipulative. She has probably talked her way out of everything her entire life. Barf. According to DWAP, the entire recording was also sent to the police.

The call is chilling just from a wow this is not normal standpoint.
Her lawyer will be thrilled with another tecia contribution she forgot to mention.
Someone please remind me if I'm ever a suspect to voluntarily turn in my phone and not get replacement. WOW! Some people just can't stop digging. JMO

I have only listened to part of it and thus far there are parts where she sounds bitter toward/about Landen. There are also parts where she sounds disingenuous fake, that she’s significantly exaggerating but there are other times that she sounds sincere. On Monday after 10-ish hours of sleep sleep & some coffee, I will listen to the entire recording & give my verdict about exactly what she said & how she said it.
Sounds to me (analysis) like she was jealous of LH and kept the kids as a punishment of her. MOO

toddler fell asleep on me so I can’t listen either. Can anyone please summarize?

Just a lot of lies, me thinks.

Haven't listened to it all but things I noticed:

Mentions Gannon in a past tense.

Lies about not being able to go to work because the cops have all her stuff. We know now she was fired a couple days before this.

Talks about PetCo, but in my opinion she tries to brush it off.

Seems to try to cast blame on bio mom.

...still trying to figure out why LS would call a random off the interwebs and talk for 40+ minutes because of facebook(?) comments. Boy oh boy.

I firmly believe it is her close associates, who I do not know, that could shed light on potential spots that she may have placed Gannon's body.

Edited to add.....AND, if we're giving her an hour or so to accomplish all this, it HAS to be in a rather small area, meaning Gannon is somewhere near 105 and/or Noe road.....somewhere in that vicinity....unless, of course, he was moved.

You think she called a friend and said "Hey, I need to get rid of a body, meet me off of Noe Road, I need you to take it away, far away, get rid of it.":rolleyes:

I agree. 20 mile radius max, IMO. Maybe 10 miles one way, given the timeframe. I would think she drove by cameras too, so I wonder if they have some of her route on camera.

*** Call video: if you want to skip ahead to the recorded part, it starts starts at 11:45 :D

Only part way through the call right now, but I wonder if the recording was with TS’s consent so she could get her side of the story out there?

It sounds like the two women do not know each other personally, so I am having a hard time believing that TS would spill her guts to someone that she met through social media?

jmo

Apologies I was listening more for tone, personality, sincereness. Expecting a sociopathic rambling, i was not disappointed but was a bit overwhelmed.
The other person asked kinda tough questions while playing to Tecia trying to get her to open up. There was talk of where she went and theories of hers. A lot that non-slothful sleuthers will bring to us.
I am confident the criminal portion of the case will be slow but successful, my only true concern is finding poor Gannon to stop the damage to his loved ones.

I couldn’t listen to it. The weird audio glitches were too much for me. I had to turn it off. So I’ll be stalking the thread for a summary or transcript.

Yup, I thought it was just me. Sounded like they truncated the silent parts, like they do in commercial disclaimers, majorly annoying. I'l try a different puter later.

It's always good to think of all possibilities, but I don't think so unless she had a way to contain the fire in VERY remote area. Burning would've attracted too much attention and, not that LS is the law-abiding type, but there's a burning ban in most of that part of Colorado. It had been extremely dry (little/no precipitation in all of January) so most likely she would've started a forest fire if she tried to burn something.

JMO MOO

It also would have taken a good amount of time to burn a body. It’s not that easy to do, especially quickly (both burning the body and concealing the fire)

10 hours of sleep?! I’m not at all jealous. #jealous. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member