Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

Justice for Gannon.

coffeeAndDonuts.jpg

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

She rented the car at 8:50AM. I definitely believe she used that time gap in order to do something nefarious, but that still doesn’t account for a great deal of mileage.

3. Murphy1950

Murphy1950 Well-Known Member

Yes, we don't know Tuesdays timeline but we don't even know if she picked up Al, could have been a neighbor, friend, Military could have arranged, as they were on board with helping from the get go. They are only 11 miles from the airport...uber? Neighbors had been searching until appx 3Am the night before, maybe one of them picked up Al. I could hear T telling Al, let's split up our search...cover more ground...that type of thing.

JDough, Moosepunk, LeBlack and 5 others like this.
  4. Angels27

Angels27 Well-Known Member

I thought she was gone all day after the pick up (if she even did pick him up) and unreachable/ off-grid?

5. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

I think the other poster was talking about DSM (the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). Both mood disorders and personality disorders are rooted in the biochemistry of the brain, causes of each are not yet completely known. Mental is the word used for "brain and its contents" in medicine.

That being said, the original outline for DSM was made before modern genetic research had the chance to truly show that some diagnoses (known as Axis I diagnoses) are partly or even largely inherited. Some Axis II diagnoses may be partly or largely inherited as well (AntiSocial PD for example).

JDough, CalmSeas, Seajay and 12 others like this.
  6. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

My exact thoughts. They will have nearly every move mapped.
    I agree. I think they will have a very detailed map of her actions. Reminds me of the Michelle Le murder and how through the detail was of her murderers movements.

7. H73

H73 Well-Known Member

Yeah
    Yeah, I don’t discount her disposing of some evidence during that time although it would be risky

8. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I think she had someone helping her who also drove the Rental. MOO.

9. Angels27

Angels27 Well-Known Member

Dead on.

Reminds me of CW smiling n completely unconcerned even after he dumped them in the oil tanks.

dkryder, JDough, CalmSeas and 6 others like this.
  10. MassGuy

If true, that person would have very likely been discovered by now.

This is the type of crime that one does alone, and the murder appears to be premeditated, but reactionary to the abuse.

The way I see it, she needed no help, and would have had a hard time getting help.

dkryder, 303gmf, evelezrn and 33 others like this.
  11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, all the personality disorders ARE mental health disorders. I know she has not been diagnosed (that we know of) but she seems to have signs of some kind of disorder.
    She does seem to have narcissistic traits and I think she has many characteristics of BPD or APD.
    It's not uncommon that people are never diagnosed because they don't seek treatment as they don't believe there is anything wrong with them. It's everybody else that is the problem.

Imo

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  12. LightandReason

LightandReason Well-Known Member

Where in a PetCo store could you stash/hide something and feel confident it wouldn't be found during hours of other shoppers' and stockers'/staff' activity? The only way the scenario works for me is if she actually left her phone/watch in the car and someone else came to meet her there and she transferred to a different car. That would allow her to say she was in that area shopping for two hours, starting at PetCo and stopping back there before leaving. But that would mean another person's involvement and I don't really think that's the case.

13. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

I am definitely interested in your theory about how she racked up that many miles in such a short amount of time, also entertaining LE and Al at the same time.

DTPeke, Mistree, ShHolmz and 3 others like this.
  14. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

Deleted duplicate

MsBetsy likes this.
  15. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Could be. IMO, she was tormenting Gannon by saying they needed to sell things to right his wrong. I really feel she was tormenting him by gathering up his favorite things and selling them. Bike and hockey gear.

16. Bbgiraffe

Bbgiraffe Where is Beverly Ann Ward?

Deleted by me.

MsBetsy likes this.
  17. TheBlizz35

TheBlizz35 Well-Known Member

Moderators - A heartfelt thank you for all you do in keeping this forum on topic. You do an amazing job in a very fast moving series of threads. As a newbie, it's hard to keep up and to keep the rules clear in my head... I've made a couple of mistakes on what is or is not considered ok to post and I really appreciate how quickly you're able to remove things that are not allowed. Apologies for my mistakes - I really value having a place to come and discuss this very upsetting and puzzling case.

18. MassGuy

My theory is this—she didn’t.

I think the mileage wasn’t logged correctly, and several people rented that car before she did.

19. Bbgiraffe

Bbgiraffe Where is Beverly Ann Ward?

Why would she pay 119 dollars to fill a gas tank she didn't empty?

20. MassGuy

I think the mileage is wrong, and if she paid $119 to fill the tank, that’s wrong too.

Even if she ran it to empty, that’s in the ballpark of 3 times the inflated cost the company would likely charge.

Sunny123, Daisyeve, LadyL and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.