Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that article it is reported that her attorney filed a document:

"One of the documents asks for the judge to ban all media coverage for the case, citing that unfair coverage and negative publicity would keep her client from getting a fair trial. "

Negative publicity...huh? Maybe, If your client had kept her mouth shut, I don't think we'd be having this discussion.

Could that happen? I don't see that happening "at all". Could it?

I reckon she just didn't like whatever conversation they were having, said too much and lost the rag when she realised what she had done..

I very much doubt she tried for a runner..

On the night she was being transported that Vallow woman was also being transported but Vallow's lawyers specifically requested she not be questioned en route.
I saw no such request for TS..
I believe it's likely she underwent questioning .

Any idea how to pull up a google earth showing ditches, monomania on my part but I can't locate the last address of search..? Thanks Boxer.

whether she underwent questioning or not depends on her, not the officers.

Agreed !
Not a good idea at all.

Kids have tender hearts --they're going to hear horrific things that are difficult for some adults.
Why expose them to this ?

Actually many of us have very sensitive hearts and the only reason we can stand any of it, is that we're adults who want criminals to pay the penalty for what they've done.
Finding Gannon and justice for this boy is the reason I am here.

And Gannon's fate is the reason some of us cannot take this thread for long, and have to back off for a bit.
I can't stand to think about what the arrest affidavit is going to reveal.
It will be heart rending. :(

Oh my gosh - you expressed how I feel about this case so beautifully! I was very active on here up until the arrest of TS, but the presser with Landon and hearing from LE that Gannon was no longer alive - well that really shook me up for several days. I need to see justice served for Gannon, so I’m here reading and liking posts. I don’t have any significant theories or analysis to share. I drop in and try to catch up on all the new threads and get a sense of community and comfort from my WS family in our shared goal to find Gannon and make sure that he is never forgotten.

I know that many posts have been made about TS's post-mortem humiliation of Gannon, but I feel the need to mention that this woman told the world that AS cut his finger off in the garage.

This would appear not to be true. Perhaps AS cut his finger. But she's trying to show that she lived in a household lacking common sense (tools everywhere, Dad is a klutz). She's competent, they're not.

How much of rubbing of salt does she want to do?

To think that a woman would go to this length to get even with her husband (or anyone)...well, it boggles the mind. She is viciously vengeful for perceived slights that no one else would even notice. And she is way down into the details of it, the details of punishing people.

None of this is regarded by her as intentional, it just oozes out of her. She knows no other way. If she can cause more drama, then she does.

Drama is one of her guiding lights but she also seems attracted to insults and cruelty. God bless the public defender in this case.

This is where she has so much in common with Jodi Arias. We've already seen her disdain and willingness to throw out all sorts of dirt & blame on LH, but I predict it will continue during the defense in the trial and she'll even throw AS under the bus. I bet there will be wild stories & accusations about both of them coming from her:mad:

I’ve had some stuff going on the last couple of days that mihjtmight take a bit. I’ll be sure and check in tomorrow for an update.
I went through my notes and thought I’d throw this mess of unorganized patches of focus out there to y’all and see if anything catches your eye. Sorry for the lack of rhyme or reason, I’m glad to see so many still in the hunt for Gannon. Stay the course ladies and gentlemen.
Ditches
https://www.larimer.org/sites/default/files/irrigation_ditches_index.pdf

https://www.larimer.org/sites/default/files/uploads/2020/irrigation_ditch_companies_index.pdf

Ditches in El Paso County, Colorado

only as current as the information provided by the ditch companies.

Nearby Ditches

FOUNTAIN MUTUAL CANAL

Irrigation Ditch Index

Irrigation Ditch Company Directory

Map - Chilcott Ditch Company

https://colorado.hometownlocator.com/maps/distance-directions2.cfm?callahan%20reservoir@38.6365,-104.651

https://coyotegulch.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/coloradospringsutilitiessystemmap.jpg

Print Map - TopoZone

Callahan Reservoir Fishing, El Paso County CO (Fountain Area)

The Gold Camp Road

Old Stage Road

https://www.csu.org/csudocuments/watertour.pdf

https://www.codot.gov/projects/I25C...materials/alternate-routes-and-frontage-roads

Water Structures Colorado

Colorado Water Rights, Transactions, Wells, Conservation and more

El Paso County, CO Water Structures

Douglas County, CO Water Structures
I’m in Larimer Co., over two hours away, and can’t imagine this area was even on her mind.

I hope AS sits front row holding LH tight & even comforts her with a few forehead kisses.
I can see LS now...head spins around 3 times & starts running that mouth about her birthday & apologies she deserves in court.
Just call me Petty Patty tonight.

I get what you are saying. But I think LH is married. I don't know the state of her marriage (and freely admit it's none of our business!) But she does have a very young child with her second husband (maybe two?), I believe. So while no one has outright hoped AS and LH get back together in any comments I've seen here (and don't think you were saying that Wifey13), some comments do seem to border on "cheerleading" that idea sometimes. Of course, it's their choice but that would not necessarily be in her youngest child/children's best interests.

JMO

I reckon she just didn't like whatever conversation they were having, said too much and lost the rag when she realised what she had done..

I very much doubt she tried for a runner..

On the night she was being transported that Vallow woman was also being transported but Vallow's lawyers specifically requested she not be questioned en route.
I saw no such request for TS..
I believe it's likely she underwent questioning .

Any idea how to pull up a google earth showing ditches, monomania on my part but I can't locate the last address of search..? Thanks Boxer.
Which search are you referring to? The search on Noe Rd. Or the CO NG with staging on Walker Rd?

Agreed @OldLadyBlues ! Look at how much Gannon has touched all of us, how many hours we've spent sleuthing! LE is every bit as invested in finding him and more. They know more details (and horrors) than we do and they've gotten to know his family. I don't believe they've given up searching at all! They won't stop!

#FindGannon

This is the reason why I don't get offended at not knowing everything about any case. Some of these guys and gals out there searching are like mad dogs trying to find a bone. And since I am in Kentucky just as much as a mad dog, I let them search for me. They know 95% more about this case and where Gannon is than I do and essentially I have to let them do their job. We'll eventually find out but until them let them do what they need to do and let me sit in my armchair and wait. But I also have faith that they get closer and closer every little second they are out there. God bless them!

Oh my gosh - you expressed how I feel about this case so beautifully! I was very active on here up until the arrest of TS, but the presser with Landon and hearing from LE that Gannon was no longer alive - well that really shook me up for several days. I need to see justice served for Gannon, so I’m here reading and liking posts. I don’t have any significant theories or analysis to share. I drop in and try to catch up on all the new threads and get a sense of community and comfort from my WS family in our shared goal to find Gannon and make sure that he is never forgotten.

Glad you're here!

Honestly, I couldn't watch that full presser, and I just can't watch any of the videos or slideshows of Gannon goofing around, just being a kid, full of life and hope. I'm already too emotionally invested in this case. It's a tough one.

I get what you are saying. But I think LH is married. I don't know the state of her marriage (and freely admit it's none of our business!) But she does have a very young child with her second husband (maybe two?), I believe. So while no one has outright hoped AS and LH get back together in any comments I've seen here (and don't think you were saying that Wifey13), some comments do seem to border on "cheerleading" that idea sometimes. Of course, it's their choice but that would not necessarily be in her youngest child/children's best interests.

JMO

I didn’t mean it like that. I apologize, as my post did read that way.
IMO, LS will crack when she comes unhinged..more unhinged..if that’s possible. She appears to have very little, if any, self reflection or control when it comes to LH & AS.

Which search are you referring to? The search on Noe Rd. Or the CO NG with staging on Walker Rd?
The last known search site.. but I think now any ditch is possible along road from her home to CS and from CS to the castlerock.. I think if a ditch near the last search site was relevant that they would have already searched it... sorry Boxer, my mind is flying.. desperate to locate him.. the justice system can take care of itself, this feels to be far more urgent... Did she dispose of him befoe she reached Petco? It would fit her runaway narrative better..? @ImstillaGrandma has supplied us with a list of ditches... there's lots... but which are the most secluded.. Monday morning... not much traffic but there would have been some.. a by- road off the main road.. but it would need to be one she had seen before... then again the road to Castlerock, Douglas County must have thrown up something too..

TS: "They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced,

this single sentence screams to me , you can take everything from me but i win because i took G from you and you can never get him back

I agree. It's one of the most self-damning and morbid sentences ever uttered by a murder defendant. Chilling. The person in this case is a child. The mental calculation is absolutely accurate and chilling. No matter what they do to TS, she wins, because she took Gannon from this world, from his parents. No one really cares if she loses everything.

If convicted. She sure isn’t helping her own case.

MassGuy, I want to thank you for throwing out facts.

Facts in this case matter.

TS is charged with 1st degree murder, and other charges aforementioned. LE has NOT indicated anyone else is involved. If you have evidence of such, please post up here.

There has only been 1 arrest, and that is TS.

And I'll weigh in on speculation as to what happened with Gannon.

I've thought all kinds of stuff, from dismemberment (making it easier to move his body) to throwing him, either whole, or parts, in to plastic bags for dumpster disposal, and every possible ghastly thing in between. I actually pondered the 2x4 being used as a cutting board, in the woods.

At this stage, I'm thinking, with the 4 hour time window, that what she did is simpler. I think she put him in a remote spot known only to her.

I think he's in a ravine, covered in rocks, or in a drain pipe under a road, or thrown off a relatively inaccessible steep embankment/cliff. I think he's in the vicinity of 105, Noe Road.

I also speculate the murder may have been drug overdose, or possibly suffocation, but I'm going with what I'd perceive to be easier, and that's feed him enough medication to kill him.

MOO cow MOO

To y'all that are mapping out ditch areas, this earlier post looked feasible.

MOO,MOI

Tomorrow is 51 days that Gannon’s been gone . I hope he’s found soon so Gannon’s family can lay him to rest. The only thing I can say for the step is karmas a bigger b****. Jmoo

Ugh. Can't believe it's been that long. His poor family. I hope LE has at least been able to give his parents answers as to what they believe happened. I don't know if anyone can find closure, losing a child, but they deserve answers. No matter how horrible the truth is, it's probably better than the anguish of wondering and imagining all of the terrible possibilities.

I agree. It's one of the most self-damning and morbid sentences ever uttered by a murder defendant. Chilling. The person in this case is a child. The mental calculation is absolutely accurate and chilling. No matter what they do to TS, she wins, because she took Gannon from this world, from his parents. No one really cares if she loses everything.

If convicted. She sure isn’t helping her own case.

Lots of projection throughout that conversation. It seems like she does it a lot.

Imagine if this happened on a military base.

Will they make the decision about releasing the affidavit to the public tomorrow?

Tomorrow is 51 days that Gannon’s been gone . I hope he’s found soon so Gannon’s family can lay him to rest. The only thing I can say for the step is karmas a bigger b****. Jmoo
bbm
This ^^^

Ugh. Can't believe it's been that long. His poor family. I hope LE has at least been able to give his parents answers as to what they believe happened. I don't know if anyone can find closure, losing a child, but they deserve answers. No matter how horrible the truth is, it's probably better than the anguish of wondering and imagining all of the terrible possibilities.
bbm
Exactly right.
This is soul-wrenching for we who've never met this family.
I can't imagine how they're coping. :(

Am so angry that the murderer seems to enjoy her 'control' by keeping information from them. Unspeakable monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305