Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Glad to Bee here

And possibly even a posted sign. If there were other inmates aboard, was there an expectation of privacy? That kind southern judge offered her wise advice.

KatzEye, Seenit, Flurries and 5 others like this.

2. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

BBM-- Ohhh, ,I do NOT hope she is sedated.
    I want her fully alert to hear all of the charges
    I want her to start blabbing and running her mouth because I don't think she can keep her mouth shut.
    Let her get mouthy, blab and be held in contempt of court.
    That would make my day !!!

3. Bosslady1004

Bosslady1004 Well-Known Member

Yeah, no one who loses a loved one moves on that quickly. No one. Even when a loved one dies from something natural or an accident, you find someone to blame. It's just in our nature.

She is over it because she has justified it in her sick brain and also she can do no wrong.. MOO

4. jbennett

jbennett Pretty fly for a fungi.

Coronavirus is wrecking havoc on my work schedule so I haven't been able to catch up on stay in touch like I want to.
    Just wanted to say I'm HERE FOR GANNON and can't wait to see the wheels of justice start turning today.
    And until he's found... LET'S BRING HIM HOME!

Fidobell, angelainwi, Seenit and 19 others like this.
  5. Spartygirl

BBM- YES !! I brought up the hand weights, free weights early on as a possible way to anchor down Gannon in water.
    The dog sweaters would fit OVER the hand weights.
    LS DID say she had EXERCISE equipment in the truck.
    Just pondering the whole Petco, dog sweaters, exercise equipment, Gannon is gone scenario.
    Plus TWO trips to petco. Hmmmm

6. Kyte

Kyte Well-Known Member

Could be she's nervous about the Petco visits because as far as we can conclude,
    It wasn't GPS pings but that she was recognised by a staff member who came forward to LE,
    who then, I imagine located the any camera footage of her from Petco.
    Maybe even the carpark area?
    TS certainly did NOT tell LE she had been there regardless of what she claims.

So what if she's evading this subject because Gannon was in the car on the first visit
    And absent on the second..?

7. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

5.9 ounces according to manufacturer. My dogs wear them- they are very light. And dog coats tend to run small in general- and are sized according to chest size/girth. Bulldogs are wide. My small dog wears a Large as she is wide. My medium dog wears a Large too. My 2 big dogs that should be L-XL wear 3x

8. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I hear ya! I want to know she is fully "on" and understanding everything she is hearing. No sedation.
    If she starts talking too much, so be it.

9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, if anything she would use weights to weigh down a body if that's what she did.
    I'm not sure why she would use a dog coat when she would have had much better options. I wouldn't think they would hold together very well. Jmo

10. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

I hope she does strike/lash out. That would be so damning to her.

Seenit, MassGuy, AnnaGrace and 6 others like this.
  11. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

My fear is that they won’t find him, or if they do, the evidence of what happened to him will have been lost.

I listened to her phone conversation with the female she met on social media, and other than noticing that the Petco topic knocked her for a loop, it was her usual routine, and this is why it’s just 40 minutes I’ll never have back.

If I haven’t learned anything else about these types, it’s that they never tell an actual story. Stories have a beginning, middle and an end. It’s not complicated. LS began with a vague ending, no information or context for how why it happened, and the rest has been a distracting flinging of fragments of her head trash that she strung together on demand. The value of sifting for any truth embedded in the garbage has limited value. Thank goodness local LE and the FBI don’t have to rely on what Letecia said.

I’m glad she’s now represented, the circular nothing burger showboating is silenced, and the wheels of the justice system can start turning toward her much deserved fate.

cujenn81, La Louve, libraryg and 15 others like this.
  12. Spartygirl

Yeppers !! I am heading down that path today as it kept me up all night thinking about it.

13. Bubblehead

Bubblehead Well-Known Member

I believe when the arrest affidavit is opened it will be like the scene from "Austin Powers" when he's at the airport and is questioned about some items in his luggage and he goes "that's not mine" and then they pull out the next thing that proves its his...and finally the book that says "that's my bag, baby"...LE will ask her about doing "x" or being at place "y" and she'll deny it or try to 'splain it away and then they'll show her the proof...that'll continue until she realizes the gig is up...it won't matter to her though because she's heartless and without a conscious...plus "she's over it"...good grief

14. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Off at work and miss so much today.
    Please keep the updates rolling in!!!!

15. Kyte

Kyte Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind seeing her in a Silence of the Lambs Cage though..
    That would be great:D

lonetraveler, BOSCOE, MsBetsy and 7 others like this.
  16. Coloradomomandgrandma

Coloradomomandgrandma Well-Known Member

17. Spartygirl

You are reading my mind this morning LOL
    I just posted the same thing hahaha

MsBetsy, Momof4RN, SleuthBee and 2 others like this.
  18. Kyte

Kyte Well-Known Member

Extra security expected for Letecia Stauch court hearing Wednesday
    KRDO reported many people who supported Gannon Stauch will want to see justice and attend the court hearing. Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office, said additional deputies and courthouse personnel will be on duty for the hearing.

"Our security is not only for the public, but it's for any inmate who's in custody," she said. "We provide security measures. There is a protocol that we follow. We don't want the courtroom plugged up with additional persons."

19. simlyme

simlyme member since 04/2009

Marking my spot.
    Here for Gannon and his Mommy, Daddy and siblings.

Buddhagirl, BOSCOE, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  20. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Glad to Bee here

@Momof4RN Your mind is sharp! The 100 ft rang like a loud bell in my ears. And the decoding of the searching of ditches and ponds is Boolean. Should they or shouldn't they?

One takeaway of that interview for me was knowing that TS was monitoring the searches. And possibly deriving some sick pleasure from LE spinning their wheels. TS states, "They are chasing me" as opposed to they are investigating.

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.