Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatrixp0tter

beatrixp0tter Member

I am similarly conflicted on LS’s intentions. I think if one were to presume she was tiring of the care of LH’s children...and wanted them gone then, one would have to consider why not GS’s little sister, too?

I’m leaning more towards LS who reacted grossly to something that occurred Sunday night, resulting in a grave injury to GS.

I’m hoping it was information provided by the little sister as to the events preceding GS’s disappearance that assisted in this case so far.
    I’m not so sure about the bio daughter of LS being as forthcoming...if Momma has a violent nature, she may withhold out of fear.

2. lilithblue

lilithblue Well-Known Member

I think he may have passed there in that parking lot. It may have been either before she went in or while she was in there.

She may not be afraid of anyone knowing she was there, because she knows there is no evidence there. But it may be the reason she doesn't want to address the details of the visit.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  3. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Here's the conversation it starts around the 11 min mark

Thunderdog likes this.
  4. M-pathetic

M-pathetic Here for KH & GS

Touching thoughts! :( I echo them.

5. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

@Tealgrove & @Ravenmoon

Thank you both for taking the time to explain your thoughts on this.
    It helps a lot.
    Much appreciated. :)

6. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

We will have a camera in the courtroom and #updates on this case can be found online at KOAA.com as well as on News 5 at 5, 6, 6:30 and 10:00. #GANNONSTRONG

Eric Ross on Twitter

7. zoricaj1

zoricaj1 Well-Known Member

this poor little boy:(

8. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Mostly agree. But doses of drugs like haldol (an antipsychotic) are quite sedating when first taken. (I know that personally from being medicated with it once for sedation during an oral surgery. Whoa.) And haldol is used to decrease agitation in Psyc pts on wards. If a person is schizophrenic, it may normalize thinking after extended use. But a single dose can "muddy" thinking. Likewise trazodone, an older antidepressant, helps to alleviate depression symptoms after about 2-3 weeks. But single dosing is also used for sleep. So there is a range of "therapeutic" effects of these drugs and some effects would be unwanted in court, I'd think.
    Edit:JMO

9. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

Ita.
    Absolutely I think there could be additional charges.
    I keep forgetting about the 'tampering with a deceased body' charge.
    LE must have evidence he was moved.
    Stronger evidence than the HRD dogs hitting on a truck or rental vehicle.
    So what would that be ?

She could have had photo or video evidence that she deleted and LE were able to recover. :(
    Tears my heart to have to think about it; but we're dealing with a stone cold person who thought nothing of her actions that day.

CO has the DP and it wouldn't surprise me if they have enough to upgrade her charges from murder in the first, to the D. P.
    If they do this then maybe her lawyer will plea bargain her down to the initial charges in exchange for the location of Gannon's remains.

Not likely this will happen; but we can hope !
    His family deserves to respectfully lay him to rest.

10. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Glad to Bee here

@I'm Just Here , thank you for an excellent explanation!

11. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I don’t know if anyone posted this yet, but you’re going to want to save this link to her court docket. It’s empty at the moment, but that’s where most of the motions, search warrant, and arrest affidavit will appear.

Colorado Judicial Branch

12. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

That is exactly what this is.....horrible
    ive thought she may have poisoned him and not wanted to be in the car during, so went in store to kill some time. If 2 visits are correct she had 2 hours to deal with her “problem” after she bought the coats.

13. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

NG and her opinions aside (I forget my phone at home more than I remember it- not a big deal if short trip or if I have someone with me that has a phone)

Are we using T-math? we know it ended up longer... is it an hour out and an hour back? Half hour out and half hour back? We know it doesn't count being lost on side roads and the time Gannon was left in the truck while she was in store(s) (Which I don't have a problem with leaving a healthy 11 year old in the car with the doors locked for short times - they're old enough to NOT open the door to anyone) JMO.

14. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Why, thank you, MassGuy. Good advice.

15. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

Agreed.^^^

The perp does have a ... 'History of Violence'. :rolleyes:
    Sorry, I was forced to throw that in here.
    Sometimes a person needs levity to endure the unbearable.
    And if we're cheeky or sarcastic it is leveled at the perp only !

I'm torn for Gannon's parents and have to admire their steadfastness in the cruel face of evil.
    They have been restrained and I'm sure it irks TS to see them have a united front for their Gannon !

16. Thunderdog

Thunderdog Well-Known Member

SleuthBee likes this.
  17. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

Yes.

Instead of "mathing" it, now I hover my mouse over the red dots on this world Time Zone Map.
    lol

Time Zone Map

18. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

Her rude and embarrassing comments show no love for Gannon. “He was immature and didn’t want to go to puberty class” WTF. Awful “parent”

19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I posted it to the media thread as well

20. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Oh my! Trying not to be emotional! In tears though. What a beautiful precious little boy. I pray someone finds him soon. Bring him to his Mama. This video was beautifully done.

Only a monster could hurt that child.

Interestingly, there were no pictures of his dad except for the news conference.

I am sure the parents are working through so much grief and staying strong until this monster is locked away. After that point I don’t see how they would ever be able to look at one another without remembering TS. So very sad how she has hurt so many.

I am sure the DA and all LE have taken this very personally. She won’t escape justice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.