Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe her tale about Valentine bikes and gear for Gannon, and she was surprised when confronted with the PetCo visit, so given her bloody board and sock problem, it seems to me that she left with him to do away with him. I’m not parsing charges, just saying I don’t think they went out on a shopping mission and then he died on her and she didn’t see that coming.
Yes, apparently she never bought a bike or anything else at the sports store. I don't know if she ever went there at all. She was probably just saying that to justify why she was in that area. It's not that she didn't see it coming, she should have known that he could die. She probably just didn't care. Imo

We just had statewide training today in California and that's not what they told us. We had about 6 different layers of health people tell us that you can have Coronavirus and have no symptoms (lucky you), or you can have mild cold symptoms WITHOUT FEVER (not too bad) or you can have a low fever or a high one (at which point, it resembles flu).

Look for some courts to close if there are actual cases in their cities. Millions of new test kits going out, and all those positives will fuel something like hysteria, I'm sure (MOST of us are going to live through this). OTOH, I'm aware that I'm in a vulnerable age group so all the youngsters coming to school sneezing and coughing are annoying to me. We are supposed to send them home for 14 days. I think tomorrow they'll announce they are closing the college altogether (except for certain kinds of classes - like nursing).
Thanks for sharing your information, it’s a whole lot more than my experience today with locals. ...we have confirmed case in my county. Ughh. We’re in the Florida panhandle and not surprised by them (local health department), they’re also not answering phones so I had to backdoor into the department. Ughh Everyone stay safe! Good night all!

I think she's actually capable of negative feelings, including embarassment. She doesn't like being presented to the world as a murderer. It's not an act, she's truly not happy right now.
She’s not happy, and I’m glad. For her though embarrassment means frustration and rage that someone is making her look bad. Not the shameful, “wish we had done better” feeling most people experience. JMO

I still feel like maybe he is closer to home to mesh with the runaway theory.

On another note, I would be interested in hearing if she was as anxious about the door at Petco on her second trip as she was the first. Also, I did notice (when I went scouting the location a few weeks ago)that there is a large camera on the Kohl's store next to the Petco, as well as several on the other end of the building at Lowe's. There has to be some footage somewhere of the vehicle in the lot but not sure if it would show who was inside the vehicle.

Yes, apparently she never bought a bike or anything else at the sports store. She was probably just saying that to justify why she was in that area. It's not that she didn't see it coming, she should have known that he could die. She probably just didn't care. Imo
GANNON is my hero!
I think prosecution preempted several of her excuses-oops- defenses and nullified most of the “no body” defense...they are confident of conviction, and she had ample time to lead them to Gannon... time to move on, always looking one step beyond MOO

I still feel like maybe he is closer to home to mesh with the runaway theory.

On another note, I would be interested in hearing if she was as anxious about the door at Petco on her second trip as she was the first. Also, I did notice (when I went scouting the location a few weeks ago)that there is a large camera on the Kohl's store next to the Petco, as well as several on the other end of the building at Lowe's. There has to be some footage somewhere of the vehicle in the lot but not sure if it would show who was inside the vehicle.

OMG, there’s a Lowe’s there? Well that answers a lot. Think of all the things u can buy in there on ur way to dispose of a body. Maybe Petco was the ruse, and Lowe’s was the target.

knowingly

Whatever LS did to Gannon her conduct created a very high degree of risk to his life and she was conscious of the risk and still acted with extreme disregard for his life. It could any one of the many scenarios that WS members have posted on here. Oh my mind wanders at all the endless possibilities. Injured badly after a severe beating LS didn't seek medical help and drove around with him until he passed out or died at which time she hid him somewhere. As an extreme scenario, she battered him with a board, left an injured or drugged Gannon in the middle of nowhere or at the edge of a cliff or next to deep well. And that's just for starters. She so disregarded the welfare and well-being of Gannon that her behavior had to be treated like it was a murder. Which it is anyway you look at it. I don't like this term, I call a spade a spade.

The prosecutor basically saying today that they aren’t looking for G anymore, combined with mom and dad’s guttural reaction at the last presser where they said they are sure he’s dead, really does not bode well.

The prosecutor basically saying today that they aren’t looking for G anymore, combined with mom and dad’s guttural reaction at the last presser where they said they are sure he’s dead, really does not bode well.
He didn’t say they weren’t looking for him, he merely reiterated that he’s not going to talk about the search.

That’s outside his purview.

How humiliating to be brought to court in cuffs and belly chain. Many defendants are unshackled once they reach their seat and those that aren't usually don't wear a belly chain too. Is it a precaution because of the KS incident or has she been acting out in this jail?

I didn’t think that guard looked at TS once. He was staring at the defense attorney the entire time. Weird.

knowingly

Whatever LS did to Gannon her conduct created a very high degree of risk to his life and she was conscious of the risk and still acted with extreme disregard for his life. It could any one of the many scenarios that WS members have posted on here. Oh my mind wanders at all the endless possibilities. Injured badly after a severe beating LS didn't seek medical help and drove around with him until he passed out or died at which time she hid him somewhere. As an extreme scenario, she battered him with a board, left an injured or drugged Gannon in the middle of nowhere or at the edge of a cliff or next to deep well. And that's just for starters. She so disregarded the welfare and well-being of Gannon that her behavior had to be treated like it was a murder. Which it is anyway you look at it. I don't like this term, I call a spade a spade.

I wholeheartedly agree, and I believe our fine DA does, as well...which is why he is still considering the death penalty. IMO

Didn't Chris Watts take a deal to tell where the bodies were? Was that to take the DP off of the table? I guess the new law repealing the death penalty hadn't been passed at that time. I'd think that his attorneys would have told him that he was unlikely to ever be executed. Or was that not necessarily the case at that time?

I would think that the DA should at least try to use the DP as a bargaining chip. Why not? Unless I am missing something.

TIA for any insight.....

JMO
Watts didn’t take a plea deal until 2.5 months after the crime. He told where the bodies were 2-3 days after the murders because he knew they were getting close (a drone had found a bedsheet at Cervi). Plus at the time he was alleging SW killed the girls (he just disposed of them) and he killed her in retaliation. He wanted to appear cooperative at that point to sell his story, and daresay he wanted LE to like him. Creepy *advertiser censored*.

Based on the warrants I have seen following several no body cases - IMO they are going to show every move she made via her electronic trail - I can’t wait
JMO

MOO Agree.
Jennifer Dulos no body case had about 500 pages of warrants. LS has 1000 pps. MOO LS went to a lot more places, so the tower pings and cameras along the way would at least be double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member