Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murder charge filed against stepmother in Gannon Stauch's disappearance

SABBM:

In the hearing Wednesday, Stauch was advised of the charge and then both sides discussed the release of the arrest warrant affidavit in the case. Prosecutors did not object to the affidavit being unsealed but Stauch's attorneys did object. No decision was made on whether to unseal the affidavit, and a status conference was set for April 14 related to search warrants in the case.

Last edited:
That's a ton of evidence.^^^

They probably have more photos and video that are much clearer than we've seen thus far.
I'm sorry for those who have had to sift through all of this evidence to make their case !
And then to try to leave it a work to go home at night. :(
Sounds like Chris Watts case. And many of us read almost every page. There was a ton of evidence.

Here is a link to the El Paso Co. court docket website.

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Who is the person of the same last name that is going to appear on the same time and date as Tee???
???
And Why TWO trips to Petco ??
Ok--if we are dismissing the Petco and no big deal of buying dog sweaters, much less 3 of them, because they were on sale then I still don' t understand why TWO trips to the store.
And I wonder what she did and where she went In Between those TWO trips to the store.
I think she disposed of Gannon,or met up with someone who helped her. MOO

Last edited:
I didn’t hear the charges read or anything about bond. Did you guys? And if the defense has to agree to the release of the p.c. Affidavit I don’t see that happening. Why would they, unless forced to.

Also the 2 defense attorneys need to stop laughing and smiling so much out of respect for the victim and his family. It’s incredibly insensitive.

She was trying SO HARD to hide from the camera. No matter what angel the camera attempted to move, there she was cowering behind her lawyer. Even the lawyer was moving around to keep her hidden.

I would say it's embarrassment and remorse, but I think we all know better and it's nothing but an act.

I think she's actually capable of negative feelings, including embarassment. She doesn't like being presented to the world as a murderer. It's not an act, she's truly not happy right now.

Last edited:
Gannon Stauch case: More than 107 search warrants filed in Gannon Stauch case
In April 2016, she sued the school district, alleging that an assistant principal subjected her to “inappropriate sexual advances, comments and gestures,” according to the federal lawsuit. The school district and assistant principal denied the allegations, and the lawsuit was settled outside of court in 2017, court records show.

It is good to remember that defense attorneys are charged with the task of making sure the rights of the accused are guarded. There likely is no real defense in this case, against the Pike's Peak MOUNTAIN of evidence against TS. They will file motions as needed, object as required, and generally see to it that she us treated fairly in the Court of Law.

IMO TS's ramblings up till this point reflect her confusion between the Court of Law and the court of public opinion, wherein she tried to raise her own objections, reasonable doubts and over spoken centrifuge which fooled no one.

The heroes in this story are LH and AS, who continue to respond to the lowest of humanity with the highest of grace, saturating the media and this day with loving tributes to THEIR hero, and now ours, GANNON JACOB STAUCH.

TS is done with stolen opportunities to salad spin. IMO her defense team won't call a single witness, until sentencing if ever.

To save her image, TS threw away her freedom.

One thing is certain: she'll never have a key now.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member