Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutors said they have “lots of REPORTS and digital evidence.” Probably GPS data, cell tower pings, street cameras, house and store cameras, phone recordings, computer searches, texts on TS ‘s and other family member’s phones. Also sounds like maybe some witnesses.

so according to the state attorney today Tee thought about what she was gonna do to Gannon, made plans and then followed through on those plans......she is more evil then I thought....I just pray they find him cause she WILL NEVER tell where he is!!

thanks for the insight...I did not see this. Glad she feels that way.
Oh she's definitely feeling miserable right now. The game is over and she lost. She knows her life is over and it will never be the same. She has to be pretty angry right now.

She still has not shown one bit of remorse or guilt for what she did to Gannon, but I don't expect her to.

Imo

Last edited:
They do not have to agree. One side is okay with its release, the other is not. Expect this division to continue. The Judge will rule on other factors as well as what both parties want.

Ongoing legal matters are not subject to FOIA (as a rule).

Defense gets to see it (that's already decided and is law in all 50 states - they must be able to see every pleading and things cannot proceed legally until they do. If the judge did not allow the Defense to see the probable cause affadavit, then everything required from the defense would have to be postponed until they do).

WE, the public, have no such right to that document. So now the judge has to decide when we will see it.

I am pretty sure the Defense has already seen it and has good reason to delay us seeing it.

Yeah, I’m talking about release to the public. Clearly it doesn’t benefit the defense to have it released, so y would they agree to that?

The only reason we got to see everything in CW case is bc he confessed and it was wrapped up in a second.

The whole death penalty thing is a nonstarter. I know they have until July to use it, but we haven't executed anyone in 20 years in this state. Why would anyone even waste breath on that in Colorado? You get an odd person against the dp on the jury who wasn't honest about it and Voila! hung jury.
I agree that it’s pointless, but the guilt phase is separate from the penalty phase.

So if all jurors find the defendant guilty, then they move on to the penalty part. If they can’t reach a unanimous decision, then the punishment is life in prison.

So no one can hang the jury just because they oppose death.

After hearing this, I wanted to know how many search warrants were issued in the Kelsey Berreth case, just out of curiosity.

The following is from Patrick Frazee’s preliminary hearing, which took place on February 19th, 2019.:
“4:36 p.m.

DA Dan May says he has no objection to releasing any of the search or arrest warrants after talking with law enforcement. May says there were 32 search warrants in conversation with the defense.” (BBM)
Blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Frazee was arrested on December 21, 2018, so he had been in custody for approximately two months at that point; Kelsey was reported missing on Dec. 2nd but had not been seen since Nov. 22nd.

So 32 search warrants over 11 weeks/79 days in Kelsey’s case vs. 107 over six weeks/44 days (assuming that the number has remained the same since last week) in Gannon’s.
Thanks Humble!! I was wondering the same thing

How humiliating to be brought to court in cuffs and belly chain. Many defendants are unshackled once they reach their seat and those that aren't usually don't wear a belly chain too. Is it a precaution because of the KS incident or has she been acting out in this jail?

BBM

That's an astute hypothesis...more surprises in store??

Reposting the link to DDA Allen's presser following today's hearing for any latecomers to the thread this evening.

It's definitely worth a listen, as he explains the 1st degree murder charge they filed.

And then there's this little gem:

"I'm not thinking plea right now, I'm thinking trial."

Uh-oh!

Sounds to me like TS is in deep, deep, deep doo-doo.

Last edited:
But if you know you're doing it..
It's gotta be premeditated..?
Surelyo_O

I probably should not be the one to comment on this as I am no where near as informed as others. The DA address this, not sure if if was the most recent clip attached a few pages back or on a different one.. but what I heard..pre meditated..thought it out before hand and then later acted out the plan. Hers..knew what she was doing would lead to death during/right before death but did not stop herself. But I could be wrong on this.

I'm understanding that as not premeditated, but I could be wrong.

Causing someone’s death by knowingly engaging in conduct that creates a serious risk of death, because of an attitude of malice and extreme indifference to the value of human life (sometimes called depraved heart murder)

Colorado First-Degree Murder

(d) Under circumstances evidencing an attitude of universal malice manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life generally, he knowingly engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to a person, or persons, other than himself, and thereby causes the death of another; or

First degree murder laws in Colorado |18-3-102 C.R.S.

I probably should not be the one to comment on this as I am no where near as informed as others. The DA address this, not sure if if was the most recent clip attached a few pages back or on a different one.. but what I heard..pre meditated..thought it out before hand and then later acted out the plan. Hers..knew what she was doing would lead to death during/right before death but did not stop herself. But I could be wrong on this.
That’s correct.

I agree that it’s pointless, but the guilt phase is separate from the penalty phase.

So if all jurors find the defendant guilty, then they move on to the penalty part. If they can’t reach a unanimous decision, then the punishment is life in prison

So no one can hang the jury just because they oppose death.

And I would love to see a death penalty qualified jury sitting in judgment of T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie