Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

GANNON is my hero! Catching up, several things posted caught my interest, Letecia “ told RD he went the other way”??, and interest in gate? Would it be logical to wonder, whether her plot to hide Gannon began mentally as if that is the point he ran away from, how does back gate line up w/ current searches? MOO If I were trying to plan the whole event, I would have started at a normally used exit, then proceed from that point, mentally, before I got in truck. To the map omi !

Warwick7, SleuthBee, DTPeke and 2 others like this.
  2. I'm Just Here

I'm Just Here Well-Known Member

Let's hope that Sadie gets back to Gannons family safely.

Occula, NoSI, Kyte and 7 others like this.
  3. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

Would this mean that all previous POA's for TS are hereby revoked?

DTPeke likes this.
  4. Gray

Gray Well-Known Member

In my experience, when someone finds out that a relationship is ending or when the relationship is not going how they want it to go, oftentimes they take it out on the pets, too, as a way to punish the ones that love that pet. Sadly enough, I've lost a dog that way (my dog was named Sadie, too).

This is total speculation on my part but I think that if the dog is missing, it's because LS made the dog go missing on purpose. That's how hateful people act... they do whatever they can to hurt the ones that they feel are hurting them. And Ms. LS appears to be pretty darn hateful.

JMO and all speculation on my part.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Kyte, NJ Mom, Brubon and 8 others like this.
  5. Aloe

Aloe Well-Known Member

BBM Very interesting if true (have a listen): RD actually went to their house and offered her the opportunity to view his footage which she declined because she knew he went the other way. ?? MOO Thanks for this!

6. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

The dog appears to be part of the joint marital assets. Just as one would ask for child custody, if you want the dog then it needs to be requested in your filing. The judge will make a ruling on who gets the dog. I doubt LS will get to take it to prison with her. JMO

7. Gray

Gray Well-Known Member

Where can these public divorce papers be found?

8. HundredAcreWood

HundredAcreWood Well-Known Member

I too have wondered about it.

Murphy1950 and DTPeke like this.
  9. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

Maybe it is my old lady eyes, but I could never make sense of that picture.

Murphy1950 and DTPeke like this.
  10. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles ❤️Justice for Gannon

LS silently screams a lust to make LH’s world intolerable. She believes her secrets are hidden behind her mask. Her love of ugliness and deformity is seething through. Unmask the mask. She’s transparent. Can you see her? Ms. Strobel, meet your client. This is Tee.
    upload_2020-3-13_17-12-50.png

Renee110, Occula, Faebray and 24 others like this.
  11. Aloe

Aloe Well-Known Member

Wild Speculation Alert: We don't have details on when puppers was taken from AS, etc. but what if LS took Sadie to Petco to meet a prospective buyer -you-finish-the-story. JMO that this is speculation.

12. Bluepopsicle

Bluepopsicle Well-Known Member

I don’t really think that his story has changed, and I see nothing other than a stand up neighbor who’s trying to help. I don’t interpret anything he’s said to be conflicting. If anything, I believe the various news reporters pick and choose what quotes to use, and possibly get things misinterpreted or downright wrong, just like we see in most cases.

13. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

I could only find this on google search

Are Colorado divorce records public?
    When you file for a dissolution of marriage in Colorado and the court finalizes the petition, the filing becomes public record. This is just the same as a marriage certificate becoming public record after a marriage. That means that anyone can look up your divorce and see that it has been finalized if they want to.

14. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

Shew! This pic makes me shiver. She's evil.

15. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

Very true. He showed the video to several neighbors, who shared information about it with others, etc. It's a bit tainted because it's been shared multiple times and reported about. The media's in such a hurry, half the stuff they put out there is incorrect.This is not a dig at neighbor. But I agree he will be used to say, yes, this is my video.

Chocoholic, Kyte, NuttMegg and 3 others like this.
  16. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

I had this same thought early on. Does anyone know, statistically, how many female murderers murder more than once? It seems pretty unlikely to me, but I admit to having the thought. It's hard to imagine murdering a child and not being an absolute wreck afterwards. The horror of the act and dealing with the aftermath would do me in.

17. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

Thank you.

DTPeke likes this.
  18. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind Staff Member Moderator

I was literally just thinking to myself the exact same question, almost word for word, lol. Thanks for thinking (and posting) for me.
    It's likely already been answered - I can't keep up with this thread no matter how hard I try.

So then... where's the dog?

19. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

Gannon is my hero! MOO, if I were a criminal... I would...if I wanted it to look like a run away, I would visualize as if I were doing it on foot(bike) and look for a hiding place from that perspective(dog walks), then and only then would I get in the truck and carry out the plan... gmaps satellite px are not current , there is lots of open area, drainpipes, construction BEHIND Lorson Ranch on my satellite, much of it is built out now? Any area still undeveloped is where I would focus, construction debris, intersecting road for truck access.MOO <modsnip: Please do not enquire about other members.> Just to be clear, I am not a criminal and I never was one

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2020
  20. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

IMO—HH has the puppy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.