Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I don't think RD will ever have to worry about becoming a suspect. He did what any concerned neighbor and father would do. I doubt he considers himself a hero. Imo

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2020
    Chocoholic, NoSI, Kyte and 25 others like this.
  2. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

Well, yes "we" have - just not in sources that we can discuss here.

SM is as real, to a court or to an attorney, as MSM or what we write here on WS. It's all discoverable.

Witnesses should do what they, themselves, believe to be right. No one should make ethical decisions based on hypothetical legal situations. We'd all be struck dumb and might as well be zombies.

There are tons of cases where witnesses spoke to many others before speaking to LE. And often, there are (good) reasons for that.

3. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

Not only that but we have NO idea what LE has. They may have a massive “bombshell” and don’t consider this one video clip to be it. *shrugs*

4. Runswithscissorz

Runswithscissorz Well-Known Member

Exactly

5. Aloe

Aloe Well-Known Member

BBM Wise Words; thanks for these! Jmoo

Kyte, CalmSeas, BeckyF and 6 others like this.
  6. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

He's not a suspect or anything close and my post was to show a progression from what was hailed as a good deed into something that had a completely different motive. IMO RD's intentions are honorable. I can find no reason to question his character or statements. JMO

Chocoholic, NoSI, Kyte and 19 others like this.
  7. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

If this were the case, further charges would be pending (Animal Cruelty-not my idea-credit to fellow Sleuth). I believe this to be true, Sadie has been accounted for at this time.

NoSI, Kyte, painterlady and 11 others like this.
  8. 10ofRods

Yes, and I think they were aware, early on, that rattling her cage (while firmly declaring this was NOT foul play, NOT a criminal investigation) was going to make her fuses start to smoke, while she gave information - not just to MSM or on audio (of which I bet there's quite a bit more), but also to numerous FB groups, via various messaging platforms to various family members, total strangers, reporters, and, likely, almost anyone who would listen. Each time LE rattled her cage, she went public in some form and gave them more, all of which is still fueling this investigation.

I agree more would have been available had RD just turned over "what he had" to media. I think it was fairly well coordinated with media, LE and RD.

First, she gives the Cousin It interview (before she knows about the video). then the video drops, and she releases stuff via FB that we can't mention but which really aided the investigation; then there's intensive coverage of items removed from the house (obviously the FB thing she did came back to bite her) and she responds with her written "statement," and so on.

It's like watching some serial killer who taunts LE via media, but in the 21st century, with SM, and of course, we hope no serial killing, but something equally horrible. And SM allowed this person to taunt Gannon's family mercilessly.

The RD video but a brake her on roll pretty quick.

Faebray, TRB, CalmSeas and 19 others like this.
  9. Pavelsky

Pavelsky Well-Known Member

Finally caught up but wondering if it was a ever answered about a well near the church property? This stuck out for me as a viable search location.

Momof4RN, Kyte, Wowno17 and 6 others like this.
  10. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

I totally agree!!!!

painterlady, BeckyF, Boxer and 8 others like this.
  11. 10ofRods

Right?

12. Grateful4goose

Grateful4goose What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Maybe she mentioned the gate and key because he was trying to escape and run for help. If he went to the gate several times, and she kept running after him, yelling, and pulling him back in the house, some of the neighbors might have heard or seen. Just another one of her lies to cover something awful she did.

13. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Last allowed source re the dog are the divorce papers asking for the dog returned.

MtnMama and Pink2017 like this.
  14. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

did anymore documents get released today?

gingergina likes this.
  15. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

No, animal cruelty charges would have been filed. The dog is accounted for-IMO (credit goes to fellow sleuth “animal cruelty charges”...would be included in charges). IMO

LeBlack likes this.
  16. MtnMama

MtnMama You are loved, Gannon the Great

I thought the judge was set to rule on sealing/unsealing the AA today, did I miss it?

17. jeni25

jeni25 Well-Known Member

I do think TS would CERTAINLY say no thanks to an offer of viewing any video regarding Gannon nor would she give help to any of her helpful, let’s find Gannon ASAP neighbors. But I do theorize she would lead everybody in the wrong direction. Any theory that took the spotlight off finding him was her aim, don’t you think? Example, false sighting of G at the Kum store. She was all for putting that out there as fact even though it was disproved by LH and later LE.

TS...HINDER, HINDER, HINDER.

Also (my opinion) video neighbor WAS trying to find Gannon and bottom line...good work and good intentions. The facts will come into view at trial, so until then it is what it is.
    IMO

Edited to say I agree with you dtpeke
    Appreciate your thoughts there.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  18. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

19. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I wonder about the validity of witnesses that claim to have seen Gannon at the K&G for starters. Since Tee put great emphasis on that false sighting. Thankfully Landen verified it was not him. MOO

Kyte, CalmSeas, MtnMama and 6 others like this.
  20. Pavelsky

Pavelsky Well-Known Member

I apologize that I don't remember who posted this original idea but it struck me as very interesting and worth checking into!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.