Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/20CR1358/001/Request for Sealing of Arrest Warrant.pdf

Since his "Request for Sealing the Affidavit Warrant" was filed by the D.A. Michael Allen, he has stated in Court that he has no objection to the unsealing of the Affidavit now.

The judge will make an Order, likely tomorrow morning - to Unseal the Arrest Warrant and accompanying Affidavit.
Tomorrow, then.
More heartbreak.
It will be hard to read, but much of what's been speculated could be true.
We need to brace ourselves and I'm thankful for those who are posting on his behalf and aren't afraid of hearing the truth.

It's also the main hospital in CO Springs
Yikes, so now I'm not sure. Thank you for posting.

Either way, something happened at the hospital and we'll get to know during trial at some point. Maybe Colorado Springs will be more telling if it was a hospital visit where Gannon had been injured in the past (from that awful woman losing control more than once)?

Total speculation on my part.

Yikes, so now I'm not sure. Thank you for posting.

Either way, something happened at the hospital and we'll get to know during trial at some point. Maybe Colorado Springs will be more telling if it was a hospital visit where Gannon had been injured in the past (from that awful woman losing control more than once)?

Total speculation on my part.

Actually this makes way more sense than the hospital in KS. Especially since the KS charges are on the back burner at the moment.

From the witness list, I'm mostly curious about "West Chester PD", the Butler County Coroner's Office in Ohio, and the Denver Police Department airport division detective. Those are all essentially new locations associated to the case we haven't talked about.
All those businesses and witnesses.....she was B U S Y. Seems to have had lunch at Subway. Im sure they looked to see if Gannon was with TS at ANY location she went to, any store.

Gannon is my hero!Sometimes you have to face the monster, look them square in the eyes, sometimes that is the “peace” needed to move on...and that one visit is a needed catharsisMOO
@Feistyomi , The post quoted was deleted. So will you please expand on your reply. I am very interested :)

Possible explaination for your questions (JMO):
Serotonergic meds are very addictive to some people. In her booking photo, her left eye is prominently offset and her pupils appear to be dilated in response to light. Hence the shades played off as Kardashian's, I'm guessing. Acetylcholine response caused from Serotonergic acetylcholinesterase inhibition looks like drugs maybe? Maybe ruling out drugs would confirm a psychiatric rx was written for her?

If 1 holds, 2 would probably follow. Dependent medical care records are military records. The nature of care is damning, perhaps?
Good catch, Chama !
I didn't notice her eyes other than the Israel Keye's stare. (Hard, soulless pebbles, no longer human.)

Do you know if an overdose for a child who was given these meds would cause hesitant walking or stumbling ?

Tomorrow, then.
More heartbreak.
It will be hard to read, but much of what's been speculated could be true.
We need to brace ourselves and I'm thankful for those who are posting on his behalf and aren't afraid of hearing the truth.
And a gentle reminder once you see it - you can’t unsee it - take care in reading the warrant please everyone
JMO

I bet this is related to questions on GPS. It’s likely standard with Avis and Enterprise modes, but she could get a Budget car without GPS.

moo

Budget has locators on all their cars- in case they do not come back. Another WSer posted their policies about this awhile ago. They track the entire route a car has traveled.

Ok defense attorneys, give it your best shot. What’s your next move?

I love this board and all of the ruminations and theories. Keep them coming!
bbm
Agreed, since it assists in locking TS in her jail cell forever.
Hope she rots.

We do what we can to help Gannon and are here for him !
I'm interested in what atty's have to say as well.

And a gentle reminder once you see it - you can’t unsee it - take care in reading the warrant please everyone
JMO
Thank you for the warning.
If needed I post one as well.

And sometimes I'll read opinions before the actual document.
Because my heart can't take very much.
I can't imagine what the investigators for Gannon are going through .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave