Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my hero! My thoughts this morning...MOO I say this w/ hesitation, because Letecia does not think as we do. A normal panicked person WOULD think hospital. An experienced criminal has a different thought process. Trying to get away w/ murder. Letecia adds another layer. She does not need to hide her crime, as carefully, because she has always been able to lie out of her actions. So it appears she is not very clever...but she is! (In her mind)

The run away theory seems to be the lie she first tried, but she did have backups to muddy the water (kidnapping, friends house). She believed she had covered up or Tsplained most of the evidence. Much discussion about neighbor’s video last night. He said that she told him” he didn’t go that way”?!? Is this a fact or rumor? MOO...We perceive this is because of all the cameras out front. But that does not bother her, when truck video comes out, she Tsplains that or refuses to “ go there”.

Her original run away story behind the gate, “no one else has a key” ... only Gannon would have used key. We assumed blood around gate. Was this proven to be a fact? I think we lumped it together blood evidence etc, but I do not have answer. It may have been her garbled brain freeze inducing, screen, designed to confuse her pursuers( LE and public)MOo

Her story then goes along a path that “Gannon takes the dogs for a walk” surely she took them herself, if only to be seen in her role as super wife (not saying these walks were any premed, just that these were familiar areas to her).

This is where I am stymied... she has a hiding place, but she knows she can not take him there on foot. It has to be accessed by car or truck...So the closest place where that dog walk path trail intersects a road or area accessible to both.

My google map satellite is not helpful, not up to date, the areas under construction have likely changed since sat px generated, but those are the starting point for searches...

MOO Letecia really wanted/expected him to be found...She seemed angry he hadn’t been found... she did NOT expect the evidence to be found...Petco was just red herring to explain gps on truck, truck needed for 2x4

MOO, it is difficult to understand someone who “watches crime shows” ( fact, rumor, proverbial horse’s mouth?) would do some of the things she did, but she does not really study anything, she just needs to know enough to be able to lie/splain discrepancies away. She could have watched tv show years ago, and that was all SHE needed to know...

MOO her liesplains have been disproved her luck is going to run out. Her arrogance has already put her in jail... much of her ineptitude really has to do w/ her confidence in her lying ability. She is a PhD, after all? Career criminals are up to date on gps, cloud, forensics...she doesn’t need to be, she thinks she can outsmart or convolute W/ her lies...MOO
Gannon is my hero!Addition JMO I am not and never have been a criminal, but if I were, I would think twice about going to Colorado Springs...Justice for Gannon!

Okay, what I'm about to share is speculation and MHO, based on what I've observed through out this tragic case, and a gut theory about what happened. So, with that being said, here goes.

LS is IMO a sociopath with a violent temper. She responds compulsively with that temper, and historically the results have not been in her favor.

Being the caged animal she is at the moment, she may find that a bargain will at least make her look less guilty, and she will be able to do less time in the bigger picture.

If she can bargain down from 1st degree murder, proving it wasn't premeditated, to 2nd degree with "crime of passion" which can be defined as a "fit of rage" lowering it further, then she is looking at 4-16 yrs with possibility of parole in 5 yrs vs. Life without parole.

The bargaining chip? Gannon's location.

More than anything, I want to see Gannon come home to his mom and dad. I want mom and dad to be able to say goodbye and rest Gannon within their families.

If they bring Gannon home before a bargain could potentially be struck, then all deals are off. If not, well, let's just bring him home.
I don't think there is any way she can bargain down to a lesser charge. Even if she acted in a fit of rage and had no intention of killing him, it would still be Murder in the 1st degree because Gannon was under the age of 12. Imo

Maybe she was driving all around to deter LE on the 28th in that rental car. This is why they said they are narrowing down the search areas (not exact words but something to this effect). Sargent Mynatt said:
"We absolutely have to only go to the area where intelligence from this investigation has led us to search those efforts," said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, public information officer with the Sheriff's Office.

Investigators were searching the area near Bradley Road and Marsheffel, east of Colorado Springs for a majority of Thursday.

"It's very vast in a lot of these areas, a lot of rough terrain, a lot of dangerous conditions in these areas," said Mynatt.

Court documents detail charges, witness list in Letecia Stauch case; authorities still searching for Gannon - KRDO

In order to remain within TOS, all I can say is, early on, lots of speculation was tossed out, here and there, and a lot of those posts were swept into the dust pan when clean ups had to take place, or underwent the "DBM" self-censoring.
Until the PC is released, there's a handful of things we can't really mention (for various reasons). Once that is released though, we'll either be able to talk about it, or realize it was never something we should have discussed anyway. I apologize for being "cryptic" I'm just trying to stay within the rules. I hope all that makes sense.
Yes, it sure does. My 1st case from beginning to now....mountains of information. As it’s been said before somewhere, plenty of content available to discuss here. I agree. Thanks.

RSBM for focus

I’m way behind and just came across this post, so if this has already been suggested, my apologies in advance:
I googled the first person’s full name along with the name of the organization they are affiliated with. Clicked the third link from the top. There is something there that I remember seeing when I read the profile of another witness, Tom Griffin of Bevel and Gardner (p.p. 22 of 23 in the complaint):
“Tom ‘Grif’ Griffin ...

Griffin is a founding member and past president of NecroSearch, International, a group dedicated to the detection of clandestine graves and serves as a permanent member of its board of directors.”
Experts of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis and Crime Scene Reconstruction — Bevel, Gardner & Associates

I wish I could be more specific, but I don’t want to break the rules :).
View attachment 238434

Good catch. Their case looks well supported.
Defenses:
It wasn't me
Mitigating factors
Process is unfair

Doesn't anyone, seeing the horrible thing they have done, confess and try to redeem themselves however paltry and lacking that is.

Keep it sealed for the integrity of the case. MOO

The prosecution has no objections to it being released.
That's a strong message of confidence that they have ALL they need, to proceed without the investigation being compromised.
Bring it on, and allow the public to know the truth about this vile woman.

Gannon is my hero! ......MOO, Letecia has apparently been able to get away w/ her past misbehavior by taking her lawyers’ advice. JMO, she will follow her lawyers’ advice now, but this is the reason for delay in charging her, no legal assistance. IMO, the DP gamblewill be clearly explained to her. LE is close enough or certain, that they will find Gannon soon. Her actions now are going to be petty, childish, immature... she has lost any negotiation power, given plenty of opportunity...It’s time to take her last piece of power...Let’s once again focus on that goal, finding Gannon, while following the legal process for JUSTICE for Gannon!

I hadn't seen this picture of Gannon before and thought I would share.

Thank you for sharing.....so so precious.

It continues to bother me no end that this little angel's earthly remains are out there somewhere in the world alone and abandoned. How badly I wish they'd be able to find him, lay him to rest in a peaceful place for his loved ones to go visit. It's beyond sad that's all they can have now, but right now without knowing where he even is....I just can't imagine the depths of their pain. It truly aches my heart.

MOO

That's a strong message of confidence that they have ALL they need, to proceed without the investigation being compromised.
Maybe, still don't need her to get off on a technicality,or have her claim she can't get a fair trial. If she's bound,and determined to take it that far. Let her. We saw what over confidence in a Slam dunk case can do for poor Caylee Anthony. MOO

Maybe, still don't need her to get off on a technicality,or have her claim she can't get a fair trial. If she's bound,and determined to take it that far. Let her. We saw what over confidence in a Slam dunk case can do for poor Caylee Anthony. MOO

I hadn't seen this picture of Gannon before and thought I would share.

Thank you for sharing this picture of this sweet child. What a beautiful little boy. How cruel and unfair that he's been taken from this life. She will pay with her life, of this I am sure. If no DP, then LWOP.
Justice for precious Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member