Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katy Perry sings Firework. I can't get the video in question to load for me atm but I believe the song was discussed on earlier thread.

Thank you! I promise that there is a lyrics site that says Taylor Swift/Fireworks! I had googled the song to see who the artist was. That site was obviously very wrong. I didn’t mean to confuse anyone!

IKR?!!

In the begining I asked if she called his phone. Seeing he was not coming home when he was supposed to. I mean, you would think she would call him and tell him it was time to get home.

If she did that---- then the phone would ring in their own home. She would pick it up and see he "allegedly" left his phone at home.

Well that begs the question, did she start going through his friends list and start calling all of them to see if he was there?

She said: "I dont know any of his friends AL knows all that information."

Yet, that's a lie. Cause at the moment she found the phone at home---she had access too his contact list.

She would see who he had called, texted or who he got communication from.
Most kids we know actually almost never have their phones set to ring because they don't want them to go off while they're in school, or in a lesson or sport, or another after-school activity, etc. … but also, if my kid at this age hadn't come home, I wouldn't be calling his friends, I'd be calling (or perhaps texting, in order to reach more of them at once) the friends' parents! Even if (as implausible as it sounds) she didn't know any of them, there must have been a class list from school or something, no??

Most kids we know actually almost never have their phones set to ring because they don't want it to go off while they're in school, or in a lesson or sport, or another after-school activity, etc. … but also, if my kid at this age hadn't come home, I wouldn't be calling his friends, I'd be calling (or perhaps texting, in order to reach more of them at once) the friends' parents! Even if (as implausible as it sounds) she didn't know any of them, there must have been a class list from school or something, no??
Exactly. MOO kids hardly talk on phones at all, Instagram and texts.

I have wondered, as far as the first Petco trip, if T wasn't checking out the window to be sure sweet G wasn't getting out of the truck for help. That he wasn't flagging someone down or trying to get help in some way.

^^^This. While we have nothing to go on for her Petco visit other than what was said in the DWAP phone call, I'm willing to accept that she went there. I base this on SM that we can't talk about and the fact that although uncomfortable when her visits to Petco and appearing nervous/looking out the store window are brought up, LS doesn't protest and say, "I never went to Petco! People don't know what they're talking about!" She instead gets defensive and tries to validate why she went to that location, and says that SHE was the one to tell LE to look at the store camera. Um, OK sure :rolleyes:

If we're to believe that she went to Petco (which I do) I think it was to provide an alibi for why she was out & about for 4 hours on Monday. She bought some items so she would have a receipt and be seen. I think her nervous behavior & looking out the window was because Gannon was in the truck. An injured and drugged/over medicated Gannon :( IMO she was checking to make sure he didn't try to get out of the truck (although I think she incapacitated him enough that he couldn't) and that no one in the parking lot noticed him in dire need of help in the back seat! I'm guessing she tried to park in such a way that the back seat couldn't easily be seen by store cameras on the front of buildings, but we all know how that worked out for her in the driveway ;) My heart just shatters thinking of this sweet, innocent boy being driven to his death!

MOO

Last edited:
^^^This. While we have nothing to go on for her Petco visit other than what was said in the DWAP phone call, I'm willing to accept that she went there. I base this on SM that we can't talk about and the fact that although uncomfortable when her visits to Petco and appearing nervous/looking out the store window are brought up, LS doesn't protest and say, "I never went to Petco! People don't know what they're talking about!" She instead gets defensive and tries to validate why she went to that location, and says that SHE was the one to tell LE to look at the store camera. Um, OK sure :rolleyes:

If we're to believe that she went to Petco (which I do) I think it was to provide an alibi for why she was out & about for 4 hours on Monday. She bought some items so she would have a receipt and be seen. I think her nervous behavior & looking out the window was because Gannon was in the truck. An injured and drugged/over medicated Gannon :( IMO she was checking to make sure he didn't try to get out of the truck and that no one in the parking lot noticed him in dire need of help in the back seat! I'm guessing she tried to park in such a way that the back seat couldn't easily be seen by store cameras on the front of buildings, but we all know how that worked out for her in the driveway ;) My heart just shatters thinking of this sweet, innocent boy being driven to his death!
Yeah, I have absolutely no doubt she went to Petco. Not only did she indicate that in her phone interview, but atleast two people from the “Endorsed Witness List,” have “Petco” by their names.

I also agree with your theory as to why she was allegedly glancing out the window nervously.

She was worried about Gannon being discovered in whatever state he was in.

Oh Yes !!
Every time I upgrade my phone, I sell my old one.
Same as everyone in my family.
I think my daughter did give her old one to her daughter but other than that, we sell all our phones. :)

AND there is someone from PayPal on the witness list. LE probably was looking through her PP activity. Did she buy a used wiped phone from someone? What else did she buy through PP?

I can't help but think that with all the name variations she has used, previous charges for crimes, inability to get a teaching job, etc., that somebody or somebodies had suspicions about her lack of moral character. I'm not accusing anyone. But she was not any kind of role model for any child. She had an online presence. I wonder if her statement to judge in her court appearance in North Carolina where she said she wasn't running from anyone, was more of her presplaining. She had obviously been running for years. So I'm angry at any enablers.
So am I. Physicians (and probably all other licensed medical professionals) are held to a standard of community acceptance. Those who have been ordered to attend disciplinary action hearings run the risk of license suspension or revocation on grounds of moral turpitude. I do not fault the state licensing boards entirely though I do believe TS may have pulled a fast one on them.

***Turpitude means a corrupt or depraved or degenerate act or practice. Moral turpitude refers generally to conduct that shocks the public conscience. Offenses such as murder, voluntary manslaughter, kidnapping, robbery, and aggravated assaults involve moral turpitude. However, assaults not involving dangerous weapons or evil intent have been held not to involve moral turpitude.

Conviction of crimes of moral turpitude may also disqualify someone from an employment opportunity. The precise definition of a crime that involves moral turpitude isn't always clear, but the following crimes are always considered crimes of moral turpitude:
  • murder;
  • voluntary manslaughter;
  • rape;
  • statutory rape;
  • domestic violence;
  • prostitution;
  • fraud and crimes where fraud is an element
  • all theft offenses (but see receipt of stolen property below);
  • blackmail;
  • malicious destruction of property;
  • arson;
  • alien smuggling;
  • harboring a fugitive;
  • bribery;
  • perjury
Moral Turpitude Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

As if I wasn't already heartbroken enough for sweet Gannon and what he had to endure, but I've been thinking about Liana. They appear to have had a close, loving relationship. In observing pics & RD's video clip where we see them together in the front yard playing & chatting, I think Gannon definitely fulfilled his role as protective older brother.

I just can't stop thinking about Liana. She saw/heard what LS did to Gannon Sunday night :( I can't even imagine what she thought when he didn't go to school that day....and then wasn't there when she got home from school! She's old enough to put all of this together and realize something VERY bad had happened! She must have been SO relieved when AS & LH walked through the door on Tuesday! This poor little girl has lost the brother she so loved, and she knows who is responsible! Prayers going out that she feels the love & safety of her family and people throughout the world!

JMO MOO

Has there ever been a case in the US where there was a murder conviction without a body and LE had none of: 1. Large amount of blood indicating death 2. Witness of murder 3. Confession from murderer 4. Enough bone fragments to indicate death

They probably found #1, I guess #2 is possible but doesn't seem likely.

Gannon’s dad, Al Stauch, will join Gannon’s mother Landen Hoitt and his younger sister Laina Stauch as some of the 316 witnesses identified in court documents, along with the witness protected 17-year-old daughter of the accused killer, Letecia Stauch.
Gannon Stauch's dad will testify against 'killer' wife Letecia at murder trial - as will her own daughter

What do they mean by “witness protected”? Does this mean HH is in witness protection? Interesting article did not name her but named Laina, both minors.

In the court documents listed there is a restraining order against TS without the name?

I’m gonna throw something else in the mix. I came across this article last week. I was surprised by the findings. I guess I hadn’t thought about it this way. The charts are self explainable and are toward the end of the article. The charting results show differences between girls and boys surprised me a bit. I’ve snipped a couple of paragraphs for example. Reading about adults with IBS and problems doesn’t surprise me unfortunately.Take a look at the medical journal and see what you think.

Objective:
Child abuse leads to multiple physical and psychosomatic sequelae. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the association between child abuse and constipation among schoolchildren.
Conclusions:
Childhood constipation shows a significant association with physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. Children with constipation complain of more somatic symptoms and bowel symptoms when they are exposed to abuse.

We have shown that constipation and faecal incontinence are associated with stressful life events (18). There is a large body of evidence that child maltreatment leads to posttraumatic stress disorders (19). Therefore, it is possible that these events can contribute to the development of constipationas well.

ETA:
In conclusion, we found that physical, sexual, and emotional abuse is more prevalent in children experiencing constipation. In addition, somatisation scores are higher in children with constipation who have a concomitant history of abuse. In light of these findings, it is recommended that a history of abuse in children and adolescents with a history of severe constipation must be queried for. Furthermore, addressing these issues by therapeutic interventions such as counselling and targeted cognitive-behavioural therapy will improve the overall management of chronic constipation and psychosocial well-being of children.

Association Between Child Maltreatment and Constipation: A ... : Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition

Gannon’s dad, Al Stauch, will join Gannon’s mother Landen Hoitt and his younger sister Laina Stauch as some of the 316 witnesses identified in court documents, along with the witness protected 17-year-old daughter of the accused killer, Letecia Stauch.
Gannon Stauch's dad will testify against 'killer' wife Letecia at murder trial - as will her own daughter

What do they mean by “witness protected”? Does this mean HH is in witness protection? Interesting article did not name her but named Laina, both minors.

MOO I think this refers to the fact that minors testifying get different levels of protection depending on circumstances.
Open court, closed circuit tv, pre-recorded testimony.

Most kids we know actually almost never have their phones set to ring because they don't want them to go off while they're in school, or in a lesson or sport, or another after-school activity, etc. … but also, if my kid at this age hadn't come home, I wouldn't be calling his friends, I'd be calling (or perhaps texting, in order to reach more of them at once) the friends' parents! Even if (as implausible as it sounds) she didn't know any of them, there must have been a class list from school or something, no??
If a kid were going to run away and leave their phone, wouldn't they turn it off or at least hide it under the bed, in a drawer or closet?? MOO

Has there ever been a case in the US where there was a murder conviction without a body and LE had none of: 1. Large amount of blood indicating death 2. Witness of murder 3. Confession from murderer 4. Enough bone fragments to indicate death

They probably found #1, I guess #2 is possible but doesn't seem likely.

Are you asking what is likely to be acceptable proof to a jury (as opposed to what would be acceptable proof to medical professionals)?

There are things you can find that don't PROVE death, but lacking proof of medical care indicates an overwhelming preponderance of evidence pointing in that direction. ONE example is the finding of CSF in the blood indicates damage to the brain or spinal cord that REQUIRES treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong