Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR?!!

In the begining I asked if she called his phone. Seeing he was not coming home when he was supposed to. I mean, you would think she would call him and tell him it was time to get home.

If she did that---- then the phone would ring in their own home. She would pick it up and see he "allegedly" left his phone at home.

Well that begs the question, did she start going through his friends list and start calling all of them to see if he was there?

She said: "I dont know any of his friends AL knows all that information."

Yet, that's a lie. Cause at the moment she found the phone at home---she had access too his contact list.

She would see who he had called, texted or who he got communication from.

if we are to believe Tee, she was basically a single mother raising her husbands bio kids, what kind of 'parent' in that situation does not know the children in her care friends? or at t least the parents of to organise play visits etc.

i may not have known all the parents of my children's friends well, but i had their phone numbers and addresses and would never just let them organise their own play dates when they were as young as G. phones calls were made and time and place agreed upon by both sides parents. as they got older not as much but i still expected to be given the address and name of the person they would be staying over with.

i find it very hard to believe Tee is the type of person to allow that much freedom to her kids.

on a different note, she seems to do quite a bit of online selling, it wouldn't surprise me to find out not all of the items she sold were obtained on the up and up. i could see Tee being a bit of a grifter.
People with similar personality issues love money and the things they can do with it. Tee seemed to like expensive clothing, cars etc, it would be difficult with three kids, three cars and rent to have much left to blow on luxury items.
my ex worked as a law clerk and was eventually ( after we split) arrested for stealing money from the court h worked at :rolleyes:
i think it was over 40k. pretty sure he had no objection to shoplifting either. He was a financial nightmare to live with,faked my signature on a redraw on our mortgage after i left him, i ended up having to file bankruptcy because of his borrowing against our home.
NPD's and BPD's want what they want and rarely are willing to actually save or wait.

In the court documents listed there is a restraining order against TS without the name?

Yeah I pointed that out just after the witness list came out, but no-one seemed to care lol.
I thought it was a standout from the document. It just says "victim"
On the date it was issued they already knew Gannon was deceased, so I reckon its for HH

Did I miss all TS's community relationships?

Stuff like.....

We worked out together.
We'd go for drinks after work.
Gannon used to come over to visit all the time.
Tee and I would ride bikes.
She was a member at our church.
She was involved at the fire company.
Helped to organize the 5 k run.
My kids used to visit HER home often.
We carpooled together.
Belonged to the same gym as her.
Watched her dogs for a weekend.
She was a member of the local Jaycee's.
Involved/volunteered at school.
We were great friends.

On and On I could go. Who is this woman?

Yeah, on FB and other SM there's copious amounts of dribble.

But why no solid interviews from MSM regarding her connections? Interviews of her friends, testifying to her character, or lack thereof?

Why so secretive? Did she live in a vacuum. Only interacting with her self, her kids?

Where's her mom? Did I miss mom, and dad, speaking out on her behalf?

NOBODY at that 1st hearing? Where were the FB supporters? Family? Friends?

If I've missed it all, please remind me. It appears she was quite the loner.

OR, her friends/connections must remain anonymous.

LS
Did I miss all TS's community relationships?

Stuff like.....

We worked out together.
We'd go for drinks after work.
Gannon used to come over to visit all the time.
Tee and I would ride bikes.
She was a member at our church.
She was involved at the fire company.
Helped to organize the 5 k run.
My kids used to visit HER home often.
We carpooled together.
Belonged to the same gym as her.
Watched her dogs for a weekend.
She was a member of the local Jaycee's.
Involved/volunteered at school.
We were great friends.

On and On I could go. Who is this woman?

Yeah, on FB and other SM there's copious amounts of dribble.

But why no solid interviews from MSM regarding her connections? Interviews of her friends, testifying to her character, or lack thereof?

Why so secretive? Did she live in a vacuum. Only interacting with her self, her kids?

Where's her mom? Did I miss mom, and dad, speaking out on her behalf?

NOBODY at that 1st hearing? Where were the FB supporters? Family? Friends?

If I've missed it all, please remind me. It appears she was quite the loner.

OR, her friends/connections must remain anonymous.

I definitely don't think she was the church-going, volunteering, Zumba class attending kinda gal. Plus, we know she "worked out" solo in her basement. I would imagine only living in CO for 2-3 years or so, she probably didn't sow too many roots or develop any/many friendships there. Surely, she had many more relationships in SC/NC because she spent much more time living there.

LS had an excessive amount of both friends and family members, speaking out in her defense since day one (mostly on SM, so details cannot be discussed here) . From what I've noticed, they have all been silent since her arrest. I'm thinking now that she has been criminally charged with murder, it's a topic those close to her likely don't want to get caught up in further discussing publicly - and I don't blame them at all. Imagine genuinely believing that your friend is innocent for over a month and then she's suddenly locked up, and being extradited, charged with 4 heinous crimes that you truly didn't think she was capable of. I feel for those folks.

She did have the babysitter interview early on (picked up by several msm outlets and can be found on youtube), which seemed to me like a half-*advertiser censored**ed attempt to try to defend LS and maaaybe even turn attention to AS a little since "he did the spanking."

She also had the Disney trip "friend" who never really liked her but remained FB friends with her (Also, picked up by msm and was posted many threads back). Eyes rolling on that one, for whatever it's worth. Disney friend didn't come out of the woodwork until what, the day after LS was arrested? That speaks volumes to me.

I had assumed we would hear from quite a few people who knew LS over the years *after* she was safely locked up - and hence, unable to hurt anyone else. I'm not at all surprised that her supporters have gone quiet, but I am very surprised that her enemies haven't started talking.

Okay, just wanted to comment on this. Back to getting caught up!

Where are you, sweet Gannon? I hope that, today, your spirit will guide someone to finding your little body, so that your parents can finally have some closure and give you a proper burial.

Okay - caught up with 200 + posts here.... whew! ;)

And now have a couple of questions - to keep my notes straight! o_O

imstilla.grandma said:
Ticia, Leticia, Leann, Leanne, Lowery, Locklear.

Feistyomi said:
Gannon is my hero! I thought Letecia Locklear was dismissed threads ago, but maybe Not?Justice for Gannon!

Me too - I had Locklear, but someone said it wasn't her. What I have in my notes is:

*Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin & Letecia Lynn Hunt

What is the "Lowery" name? Does she use Letecia Lynn or Leann as middle name?

NCwatcher said:
Using Taylor as a middle name is quite odd though.

And is "Taylor" a legit aka for her @Feistyomi and "what" last name is she using it for? TIA! :)

I think I might not want to keep ALL these akas! :rolleyes: LOL!

Okay - caught up with 200 + posts here.... whew! ;)

And now have a couple of questions - to keep my notes straight! o_O

Me too - I had Locklear, but someone said it wasn't her. What I have in my notes is:

*Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin & Letecia Lynn Hunt

What is the "Lowery" name? Does she use Letecia Lynn or Leann as middle name?

And is "Taylor" a legit aka for her @Feistyomi and "what" last name is she using it for? TIA! :)

I think I might not want to keep ALL these akas! :rolleyes: LOL!

She had a go fund me page several years back "Tecia Taylor Hardin"
All the way on the right in the red shirt.
IDK if Taylor is supposedly a middle name or a step parent surname or pulled out of thin air. It was also on her youtube

Google search "CF Softball Player lost home in fire"

This reporter merely copies and pastes from publications that actually do the reporting.

When he does interpret a public document, he invariably sensationalizes it.

If he’s breaking something, he’s doing it in error. I don’t think we’ve heard anything about a witness being “protected.”

Nothing to see here. If you see Chris Spargo’s name, just take what you’re about to read with a shaker of salt.

"Protected witness"= mandatory protection order. On behalf of the witnesses listed, a judge has issued a protection order (aka a restraining order) that prevents TS from communicating with any of the witnesses.

I do not disagree with your sentiments regarding the reporter, btw. Note how he chomped on the words "protection order" and twisted them into "protected witness."

Id be interested in any rough list of unexplained witnesses

Deleted by me, and apologies for this already posting twice. Figured y'all didnt need to read it a third time!!

AND there is someone from PayPal on the witness list. LE probably was looking through her PP activity. Did she buy a used wiped phone from someone? What else did she buy through PP?

Could be as simple as documenting a login from an IP address that might confirm location at a certain time.

Has there ever been a case in the US where there was a murder conviction without a body and LE had none of: 1. Large amount of blood indicating death 2. Witness of murder 3. Confession from murderer 4. Enough bone fragments to indicate death

They probably found #1, I guess #2 is possible but doesn't seem likely.

I think #2 is actually very likely, but not necessarily as a single, slam dunk eyewitness.

We know that many of the neighbors were using Ring or other home surveillance systems. The next-door neighbor's camera recorded surprisingly high-quality audio, clearly picking up conversations and other noises occurring around the Stauch home. It's possible it could have also picked up louder noises from within the home, too. We don't yet know what all has been captured on all of these cameras throughout the neighborhood. There could be direct audio or visual evidence of the murder or Gannon's body.

LE has access to her devices and communications. It's possible she told someone what happened over the phone or messaging.

We also know that child forensic interviewers from the FBI have been included as witnesses. They most likely spoke with Lil Sis, probably Big Sis too. We don't know the extent of what either of them witnessed, but considering their proximity to GS and T around the time he disappeared, it's likely they both witnessed quite a bit. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Lil Sis did witness the abuse or murder directly.

Putting all of those pieces together is actually probably better than having a complete single eyewitness account. More sources, more reliable.

^^^This. While we have nothing to go on for her Petco visit other than what was said in the DWAP phone call, I'm willing to accept that she went there. I base this on SM that we can't talk about and the fact that although uncomfortable when her visits to Petco and appearing nervous/looking out the store window are brought up, LS doesn't protest and say, "I never went to Petco! People don't know what they're talking about!" She instead gets defensive and tries to validate why she went to that location, and says that SHE was the one to tell LE to look at the store camera. Um, OK sure :rolleyes:

If we're to believe that she went to Petco (which I do) I think it was to provide an alibi for why she was out & about for 4 hours on Monday. She bought some items so she would have a receipt and be seen. I think her nervous behavior & looking out the window was because Gannon was in the truck. An injured and drugged/over medicated Gannon :( IMO she was checking to make sure he didn't try to get out of the truck (although I think she incapacitated him enough that he couldn't) and that no one in the parking lot noticed him in dire need of help in the back seat! I'm guessing she tried to park in such a way that the back seat couldn't easily be seen by store cameras on the front of buildings, but we all know how that worked out for her in the driveway ;) My heart just shatters thinking of this sweet, innocent boy being driven to his death!

MOO
i agree
gannon was in the red truck at Petco. imo
I believe she would have had the child locks engaged so he couldn't open the doors even if he tried to. however if he was drugged or incapacitated or even dead at this point (your mind can play tricks on you when somebody dies......the unbelievable reality sometimes the brain hasnt caught up to accept the picture painted, its very unnerving ive experienced it.) if his body suddenly recovered he might climb over the drivers side and be able to get out.
that's what she was checking. her mind was worried about him escaping.:(

moo

i agree
gannon was in the red truck at Petco. imo
I believe she would have had the child locks engaged so he couldn't open the doors even if he tried to. however if he was drugged or incapacitated or even dead at this point (your mind can play tricks on you when somebody dies......the unbelievable reality sometimes the brain hasnt caught up to accept the picture painted, its very unnerving ive experienced it.) if his body suddenly recovered he might climb over the drivers side and be able to get out.
that's what she was checking. her mind was worried about him escaping.:(

moo
Yes. I think she was worried about him escaping. I suspect he was still alive when she went to Petco. But not for long after. jmo

Yeah I pointed that out just after the witness list came out, but no-one seemed to care lol.
I thought it was a standout from the document. It just says "victim"
On the date it was issued they already knew Gannon was deceased, so I reckon its for HH

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense because the redacted area does say "victim."

The order says
"Shall not harrass, injure, molest, intimidate, threaten, retaliate against or tamper with any witness to or victim of the acts you are charged with
committing
."

Several folks have suggested it applies to HH. But I don't see how in a strict sense HH could be a "victim of" any of the specific crimes listed. I mean, I can see how she could be a victim of TS's in a lay person's use of the word or the way "victim" is used on WS. And I can imagine TS might have tried to use her to cover up her own involvement. But clearly HH was not murdered before age 13 (#1) wasn't abused to the point of death before age 13 (#2) hasn't had her corpse tampered with (#3) and I'm not sure a person herself can be "evidence" that can be tampered with (#4)

I wonder if it's possible the redaction was done in a hurry and really it should say "witness?" If not, then the other family members on the witness list are victims of the crimes too. So I'd think it applied to all of them, not just HH.

JMO

Deleted because it might not be allowed.

Last edited:
Are you saying the Hunt and Hardin Letiticas are also Leticia Stauch? I saw both of those Letitias on Al's LinkedIn account, but they both claim very different credentials, so I thought they were different people. I hope I can mention that, because LinkedIn is a professional career site, not a social media outlet.
I believe one was Texas and another LA. Neither are her.

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense because the redacted area does say "victim."

The order says
"Shall not harrass, injure, molest, intimidate, threaten, retaliate against or tamper with any witness to or victim of the acts you are charged with
committing
."

Several folks have suggested it applies to HH. But I don't see how in a strict sense HH could be a "victim of" any of the specific crimes listed. I mean, I can see how she could be a victim of TS's in a lay person's use of the word or the way "victim" is used on WS. And I can imagine TS might have tried to use her to cover up her own involvement. But clearly HH was not murdered before age 13 (#1) wasn't abused to the point of death before age 13 (#2) hasn't had her corpse tampered with (#3) and I'm not sure a person herself can be "evidence" that can be tampered with (#4)

I wonder if it's possible the redaction was done in a hurry and really it should say "witness?" If not, then the other family members on the witness list are victims of the crimes too. So I'd think it applied to all of them, not just HH.

JMO
I don’t think it means HH either. JMO
I found this article on mandatory protection orders in Colorado. I think you’re right that Witness would make more sense than Victim. Who knows, maybe it is to protect all of GS’s surviving family from being harassed or even contacted at all by the alleged murderess ?

Mandatory Protection Orders in Colorado Criminal Law Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member