Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it either, but all along, this is where my mind has gone. Not sure why, but the "died in the truck" theory has flaws (although it's still possible of course).

"It was an accident, not a tragedy" (translates: I didn't actually kill him with a gun or brute force).

I do think she may have overdosed him with a laxative (and if epsom salts, he could have been almost unconscious and it certainly could have killed him if in a high dose).

Cadaver would have given off products of decomp by Tuesday afternoon, I think. Hard to say - temperature is part of it. So if she went out there Tuesday night in the rental car (or Wednesday morning, when she still had it and could have said she was going to drop it off). Certainly by Tuesday evening, there's no chance she could have still been moving the body without the rental car being a source for cadaverine.

But I'm guessing LE went after the red truck and the other two vehicles associated with the house first - and I don't think that happened until about Wednesday. Not sure when they found out about the rental car (probably from AS on Tuesday, he had to think it was weird and in any case, LE would have questioned him closely about LS's doings on Monday and Tuesday).

I agree with most of what you're saying. I have a tendency to think she physically injured him rather than overdosing, but either is certainly possible. So, right now I'm leaning more in the direction that she went back and he had passed and she moved him. Imo, in the rental car. I know @MassGuy and some others thought this all along, but I couldn't jump on that train. Mainly because I had problems with a female doing something like that. She's not your normal female though. And this isn't saying men are more likely to do this. I know women can be just as evil as men.

P.S. ALso, if they're ok with unsealing, why are some people saying not to?
I'm sorry if I sound snippy, I've no intentions of that I'm just rushing bc I'm out of time, but back soon! Come onnnmn bectime!

RSBM

I think some are afraid it would taint the jury pool.... however, since the DA himself is fine with unsealing it, I'm all for it too. There are plenty of potential jurors who don't follow case details at all beyond really just hearing on the news that there's a missing child. MOO.

Justice for Gannon!!!!

If I recall early on it was discussed she may have dropped him off somewhere as punishment, in anger, and to teach him a lesson, force him to walk home.

I can get behind the theory, it makes sense, with the 'accident not a tragedy' comment in particular.

Then when he didn't return, she panics, goes out to look for him, and finds him deceased.

But what exactly was the 'accident'? Was it an accidental beating? An accidental death from medication? He accidentally froze to death/hypothermia?

Anyway, it would meld somewhat with the charges of child abuse resulting in death. Then she moves his body and/or hides it. The murder charge being non-negotiable as a result of his age.

But wow, what about all that evidence thrown about, that 2x4? The sock? When those items come in to the picture, I think beating the poor boy to death.

Perhaps y'all have moved on, I'll be able3 to catch up shortly. But why is anyone even discussing a plea when the prosecution is not entertaining the idea? If they are confident in going to trial, I'm cheering them on! Nail her eyebrows to the wall!

JUSTICE FOR GANNON STAUCH!e

P.S. ALso, if they're ok with unsealing, why are some people saying not to?
I'm sorry if I sound snippy, I've no intentions of that I'm just rushing bc I'm out of time, but back soon! Come onnnmn bectime!
Just so that Tee can't come back and say anything was prejudicial,and that she get a fair trial. I want to see what the charges are and what's in the warrants too, but I can wait for Gannon to get true justice.

I agree with most of what you're saying. I have a tendency to think she physically injured him rather than overdosing, but either is certainly possible. So, right now I'm leaning more in the direction that she went back and he had passed and she moved him. Imo, in the rental car. I know @MassGuy and some others thought this all along, but I couldn't jump on that train. Mainly because I had problems with a female doing something like that. She's not your normal female though. And this isn't saying men are more likely to do this. I know women can be just as evil as men.

We do have reasons to lean toward physical injury, though: a bloody board; blood on the vehicle; a pool of blood, etc. My brain screams a prayer that he was heavily sedated and it was swift, but the evidence does not seem to support that. IMO

The main reason I have been on board with that theory is because of the Rental car.
There has to be a nefarious reason that she got the rental car. IMO

I never could understand how something could be an "accident not a tragedy" and everytime I see those words from LS I wince. I mean....terrible (legitimate) accidents ARE tragedies TOO. A bad car wreck with fatalities to innocent people happens.... it's an accident.... it's also a tragedy. Sheesh. What was she trying to say, anyway?

MOO

We do have reasons to lean toward physical injury, though: a bloody board; blood on the vehicle; a pool of blood, etc. My brain screams a prayer that he was heavily sedated and it was swift, but the evidence does not seem to support that. IMO

Sadly, I agree and it breaks my heart. Poor little guy. And his poor parents. All is just sad beyond words.

If I recall early on it was discussed she may have dropped him off somewhere as punishment, in anger, and to teach him a lesson, force him to walk home.

I can get behind the theory, it makes sense, with the 'accident not a tragedy' comment in particular.

Then when he didn't return, she panics, goes out to look for him, and finds him deceased.

But what exactly was the 'accident'? Was it an accidental beating? An accidental death from medication? He accidentally froze to death/hypothermia?

Anyway, it would meld somewhat with the charges of child abuse resulting in death. Then she moves his body and/or hides it. The murder charge being non-negotiable as a result of his age.

But wow, what about all that evidence thrown about, that 2x4? The sock? When those items come in to the picture, I think beating the poor boy to death.

Exactly. That why it is felony 1 for abusing a minor to death.

I think she did both. Injured him in a way that couldn't be covered up, then tried to overdose him. I have no opinion on what she did with Gannon's body after he passed.

The main reason I have been on board with that theory is because of the Rental car.
There has to be a nefarious reason that she got the rental car. IMO

At first I thought it was to keep AS out of his pickup and then we found out she said she took her car to the airport rental place. And then there was confusion about which airport. I was pretty confused that she would even rent a vehicle, with them having three at home. So...

If Gannon was injured so badly that he died from those injuries in the truck at some point that horrible day, what was LS’s intent when she loaded him in the truck that morning? What did she have planned? I would like very much to believe that she didn’t murder him in cold blood to cover up her abuse, but what rational explanation is there for her trip that morning outside of that?

I never could understand how something could be an "accident not a tragedy" and everytime I see those words from LS I wince. I mean....terrible (legitimate) accidents ARE tragedies TOO. A bad car wreck with fatalities to innocent people happens.... it's an accident.... it's also a tragedy. Sheesh. What was she trying to say, anyway?

MOO
I think she’s a liar, plain and simple.

Maybe those were theories that were thrown her way? Or there WAS blood but they didn't know if it was Al's or Gannon's, etc. She does tend to OVERexplain everything and maybe we are misreading what that means? MOO

If Gannon was injured so badly that he died from those injuries in the truck at some point that horrible day, what was LS’s intent when she loaded him in the truck that morning? What did she have planned? I would like very much to believe that she didn’t murder him in cold blood to cover up her abuse, but what rational explanation is there for her trip that morning outside of that?
Gannon is my hero!
That, my dear, is the question, we all want answered...
Justice for Gannon.

One clue of intention IMO is purposely leaving her phone at home. What else points to nefarious intentions?

I think the only reason vape store is on witness list is because she drove by it. Nothing crazy other than that.
I’m guessing the same is true for the Subways and the Kohl’s. There is no way she had time to make stops at ALL of those businesses on the witness list. Seems more plausible their cameras caught her on video. I do however think she went into Enterprise asking some strange questions about their rental cars’ GPS capabilities and when she didn’t get the answers she wanted she made her way on over to Budget/Avis. MOO.

MOO
MOO she was trying to say it "was an accident not murder."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members