Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

Gannon is my hero! I can only hope that the latest revision is a gentler version than mine, AND I may have to edit (smart, a little) ... I am happy that he has been found! And sad.
    I WAS working on The accomplice angle and it is still possible she moved him, but I do not care...I am sooo glad he has been found and so very seething furious that she just left him there..,they would not have put this out if it WAS tentative, MHO

2. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch

On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner and the deceased male has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and family of Gannon.

EPC Sheriff's Office

3. Janeumayer

Janeumayer Well-Known Member

Wow, just saw the breaking news pop-up on my pc. A big hug to all. Just devastating! Soul crushing!

Gannon will be brought finally home. Sigh.

Leticia and her accomplice (if there is one) have nowhere to hide now.

Owutatangledweb, abr, JDough and 16 others like this.
  4. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

Gannon is my hero! I can only hope that the latest revision is a gentler version than mine, AND I may have to edit (smart, a little) ... I am happy that he has been found! And sad.
    I WAS working on The accomplice angle and it is still possible she moved him, but I do not care...I am sooo glad he has been found and so very seething furious that she just left him there..,they would not have put this out if it WAS tentative, MHOoh yes
    Gannon is my hero! SURELY SOMEONEwill have a camera handy, I’m happy sad!
    !

5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I snipped this from the timeline:

Saturday - February 1
    "I just hope they find him alive and they return him home safe," said RD, neighbor.RD, who lives "two houses down," said the minute GS went missing -- he began trying to do everything possible to help."We don't know exactly what happened, so we are looking through our cameras to see if we can pick up anything," said RD. RD said investigators spent several hours at his home, looking through video."They came and were looking through the video to see if our camera caught any movement or anything suspicious," said RD."People in Lorson Ranch, to be mindful of the things on their property, where a child may play or hide," said Jacqueline Kirby with the ECSO."Right now, we don't have a date in mind that it will end," said Kirby.
    ‘300 citizen volunteers’ ready to help search for Colorado boy, missing 6 days

Sunday February 2
    Sheriff's Office Update on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch

RD - neighbor - can't sleep and views video from his garage camera - decides to view it on his TV. Sees the red truck leaving with GS at 10:14am with LS/TS and then returning at 2:00pm with on LS/TS - need link to interviews - he has done several
    (We don't know what occurred and nothing has been released to MSM regarding this timeframe.)
    RD calls AS and they view it together, AS breaks down crying mentions he knows LS/TS lied to him and they call LE.
    Questions - how did media get notified there was video?
    LE asked the MSM not to play the video and some complied and then one did not so they all played it - by this time the media had copies of it from ?

The @EPCSheriff mobile command post is moving. CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitte

CMoore News® (Carly Moore)
    @CMoore_News

I’m at the “new command post” according to @EPCSheriff
    Looks like everyone is inside this building.CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter
    ___

The El Paso County Sheriff’s office changes the location of the mobile command post relocating to the Incident Command to the Sheriff’s Office Training Facility across from the jail on Sunday.
    They said the move was because their investigation led them to the area.
    ===================

Monday February 3 - Searches?
    It’s been one week since 11-year-old GS was last seen at his Lorson Ranch home. @EPCSheriff says it’s gotten 134 tips & is continuing to search for the missing boy @KKTV11News
    Jenna Middaugh on Twitter
    The stepmother said she couldn’t comment on the details of the case at this time. None of his friends in the neighborhood have indicated that they saw GS that day.
    Update: Over 130 tips pour in for boy who mysteriously vanished while under stepmother’s care
    “UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old GS’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR”
    3:49 PM · Feb 3, 2020 [local/MST]
    Nicole Fierro on Twitter
    El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

Feb 3, 2020

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into GS’s disappearance.
    FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it’s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don’t compromise anything in the search for GS, we are honoring the sheriff’s office request.
    A few doors down, neighbor RD did some investigating on his own.“I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],” RD said, adding, “I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.”Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.“This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,” Kirby said. RD took the footage to GS’s father, who immediately called detectives.“He just broke down crying,” RD said. RD says detectives were moved by the footage too.
    “They said this is the break they needed,” RD said.
    El Paso County deputies collect evidence from missing boy’s home
    (interview with neighbor)
    Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week
    However, neighbor RD said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. RD said the video showed LS/TS and GS get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m.About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and LS/TS gets out of the vehicle alone.

Tuesday -February 4 - Searches?

Wednesday February 5 - Family does another plea with all 3 - Mom, Dad and sister - Gannon’s parents Landen Hiott, Albert Stauch, and sister Laina Stauch’s statement.
    Thursday February 6- Searches in water at night ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week; authorities search for evidence in pond
    Friday February 7
    Sheriff's Office Update on Gannon Stauch Case

February 6, 2020
    february 9

February 9, 2020
    The El Paso County Sheriff's Office investigation continued today in the Lorson Ranch area. Deputies re-canvassed Gannon's neighborhood and spoke with neighbors. We did this in a systematic approach to ensure all residents have been interviewed because some may have been away at the time of the initial canvassing. Those who are in the immediate vicinity of an incident may have useful information to provide.
    Gannon Stauch case: Two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing in Colorado Springs.

Gannon Stauch: What we know two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing from Colorado Springs home
    “Tonight I spoke with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office who confirmed teams were out searching today but would not specify which area. They said the search has not extended outside of El Paso County. #FindGannon#GannonStauch” (BAIBM)
    7:26 PM · Feb 10, 2020 (local/MST)
    Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

6. Coloradomomandgrandma

Coloradomomandgrandma Well-Known Member

Could she face more charges for moving him across state lines?

7. Gray

Gray Well-Known Member

Was this a social media post that confirmed it or is there other evidence? This might answer some questions.

That... woman... (I can't say anything else to describe her or I'll get in trouble) went to an EFFING NASCAR RACE while he was missing and DUMPED HIS BODY ALONG THE WAY?!

I am incredibly upset right now.

8. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

20 HOURS FROM CS, CO to Pace, FL-- Couldn't have been the Rental car could it? But that was Jan 28th and 29th??
    NM--I am answering my own questions LOL-- my mind is scattering right now

[​IMG]
    Update Map Image
    20 h 44 min (1,377.4 mi)
    via I-20 E

9. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

Seems to be almost a straight shot from CS, IMHO.

10. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

11. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I have been hanging out as of late on the virus thread and randomly popping in here. Poster alerted us. Wow she really travelled when she left. Now little man can go home and RIP.

Alice253, JDough, Warwick7 and 15 others like this.
  12. fantascination

fantascination Well-Known Member

I'm thinking moving him across state lines would elevate this to a federal case, no? I'm pretty uninformed on state vs federal charges.

13. Sleuths4Me

Sleuths4Me Well-Known Member

I"m sure she will have more charges since now it's federal and she moved him across many state lines going that far...oh my heart aches for his family but so glad he was found

14. GoJacks

GoJacks Unknown Member

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Leticia-toosmartforyouall- found out they found Gannon’s body.

15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
    JMO

16. relm11310

relm11310 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this. The thought that she would have no idea about this seems almost impossible to me.

17. CarmelEyesD

CarmelEyesD Well-Known Member

Awwwwso sad. Now his family can lay him to rest....RIP Gannon..

18. Butterfly_Rises

Butterfly_Rises The truth will hurt, but the lies will kill you

I'm confused on the early February dates. Did she already leave CO? I didn't think so. Any insight?

19. Michellesv44

Michellesv44 Well-Known Member

Remember there was an arrest of two family members for dv that same time in Florida? Just my memory, have to look for link.

CalmSeas, abr, Warwick7 and 14 others like this.
  20. Ursamajr

Ursamajr Well-Known Member

I can see her just giving a shrug of the shoulders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.