Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

2. HundredAcreWood

HundredAcreWood Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for the RD video there might have been a chance her runaway story may have cast reasonable doubt? Thank you RD!

3. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Oh my God! Bless this sweet child. Finally coming home to his Mama.

4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

We lost track of her after the infamous interview (first one) - apparently now we know why she was driving him across country. IMO @leighEg have you heard the news? Gannon's been found

5. Bbgiraffe

Bbgiraffe Where is Beverly Ann Ward?

So now are we thinking the 955 miles on the rental car is correct? This confirmed it for me. She probably left his body somewhere far away then picked him up on her way to SC and left him ultimately in florida. MOO!

6. jbennett

jbennett Pretty fly for a fungi.

Here's the thing... That long of a drive. She had to stop. And everywhere has cameras. And if not cameras, people are looking. So someone or something somewhere along the way, probably lots of places along the way, have evidence of her travels. I wonder if this is what they were talking about with the huge amount of information in the discovery.
    One has to wonder if they didn't already know she was in this area and had searches that we just never heard about. No one would be checking for Gannon searches in Florida!
    Also, IF she did have an accomplice, I would think this would be harder to track because who knows who they should be looking for on any videos.

7. Ursamajr

Ursamajr Well-Known Member

AL would have known she went out of state after he returned home unless she passed someone the body before he got home?

8. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Jesus.
    I was so not expecting this.
    But we can grieve now, release and let him shine in the world of spirit, not matter.

Sail free sweet angel.
    I am so sorry on behalf of humanity.

9. Blissfully_B

Blissfully_B Well-Known Member

I remember you saying this very early on.

10. anniejanet

anniejanet Well-Known Member

11. FNG

FNG Here For Justice

Just heard the news. So so sad. My mind is now racing as to how he got there. May be awhile before we know the entire story.

12. jbennett

jbennett Pretty fly for a fungi.

One thing that is bugging me... How was she not on 24 hour surveillance of some kind by Feb 3? I would think they would be watching every move she made at that point, so she'd have no way to move him to begin with.

13. Faebray

Faebray Well-Known Member

I really feel like we will find out soon that she had an accomplice. I do not think that as much time a resources that EPCS has put into finding Gannon that they would drop the ball and somehow miss her driving 1,200 some odd miles to dump him. I feel if they had information earlier on that she made an random trip to the complete opposite side of the United States, she would have been arrested a bit before when she did. I'm having a hard time coming up with any way she could have done this under the radar without the help of somebody else.

RightNow, CalmSeas, abr and 29 others like this.
  14. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Sending condolences to the family. I wonder if she took him 400 miles away with the rental car and hid him. Then she picked up the body (probably in a large sports bag) when she was on her way to Florida or South Carolina. Now she will probably try the ..see I told you he was kidnapped angle. He wasn’t hidden very well. So sad but at least Gannon can be returned home.

If anyone else is involved she will throw them under the bus.

15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

If there were Florida arrests - they probably couldn't be discussed as they were victims....
    JMO

16. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPECULATE WHETHER OR NOT LETECIA HAD HELP DRIVING TO FLORIDA DO NOT NAME THE PERSON. USE INITIALS ONLY. DO NOT ACCUSE THE PERSON OF A CRIME. IF ALL THIS IS TRUE AND LETECIA IS GUILTY IT IS LIKELY SHE HAD HELP BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF A CRIME. USE INITIALS ONLY.

REMEMBER YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER! THEY WILL STAY HERE FOREVER. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks,
    Tricia

17. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  18. MassGuy

MassGuy On Time Out

It doesn’t look like TS provided any assistance here, and Florida police came across Gannon’s body on their own.

The sheriff's office said they were contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office in Florida on Wednesday about a deceased juvenile male found in Pace, north of Pensacola. The District One Medical Examiner performed an autopsy and tentatively identified the juvenile as Gannon Stauch, according to the El Paso Sheriff's Office.

El Paso Sheriff's Office: Human remains found in Florida 'tentatively identified' as Gannon Stauch

19. Blissfully_B

Blissfully_B Well-Known Member

Please share if you find it

20. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

She was not allowed back in the home when GS's mom arrived - so we really don't know if / how much Al and LS were communicating during this time IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.