Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit once again like a mack truck with emotion. So grateful yet so very sad.

The unmitigated callousness of this whole thing is just so godawfully heartbreaking...

Rest in peace, sweet boy. May God bless you with the knowledge of how loved you are by so many....

This is the initial news of them finding a body there. wow.

Deputies: Body found on side of Santa Rosa County road
OMG!!
Tossed along side the road in FLORIDA ???

**God Bless you little Gannon--you no longer have to suffer at the hands of this step-monster.
So many people around the world have been trying to find you and bring you home to your mom and dad and sisters.
Prayers and {{HUGS}} to Gannon's family and friends during this tragic time.
Fly High little G-Man, our hearts are broken.

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch

On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner and the deceased male has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and family of Gannon.

EPC Sheriff's Office
If the body was found on March 17, and the Santa Rosa sheriff already on March 18 were in contact with the El Paso sheriff, how could they so quickly suspect that it was the body of GS? In what shape were the body? Was there something on/near the body to indicate that it was GS?

Fruit Tech Expert here. Poor Gannon, this is wrecking me today. I’m currently sick but trying to look at the new info from Sheriff dept.

I’m trying to compare some info but can’t find some pieces. Can someone send link for Any affidavit/witness list? Also any other legal paperwork regarding T? I know I’ve seen it on here but can’t find links.
CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Spring, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

very likely in the media thread - but I was away for a few days - so it may not be completely up to date

Why are they specifically calling out Feb 3 to Feb 5? Are they assuming that his body was moved after the neighbor's video was released? Or...? I guess we're probably not going to learn why those dates are significant yet, but seems like a narrow window.

Well did she rent another car Feb 3rd?

I came here immediately after reading they have found him. How in the world did she do this? And if she were going to take a body from Colorado to Florida why wouldn't she have found a way to dispose of the body. Something isn't adding up on this. Did she sell him? Did he really run away and he was picked up by someone else and kept and then just thrown away? I know she's guilty but how did this all happen?

I pray that they can tell the time of death and there is enough evidence to convict her. So many questions!

Why are they specifically calling out Feb 3 to Feb 5? Are they assuming that his body was moved after the neighbor's video was released? Or...? I guess we're probably not going to learn why those dates are significant yet, but seems like a narrow window.

It appears that LE can't account for her whereabouts during that period.

Where is the link for this please.

El Paso Sheriff's Office: Human remains found in Florida 'tentatively identified' as Gannon Stauch

The sheriff's office said they were contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office in Florida on Wednesday about a deceased juvenile male found in Pace, north of Pensacola. The District One Medical Examiner performed an autopsy and tentatively identified the juvenile as Gannon Stauch, according to the El Paso Sheriff's Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288