Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Former Member

The thought that TS killed Gannon on Monday afternoon, then returned days later to move his body to Pensacola, Florida doesn't add up to me. A body being dead for days is a gruesome sight, even if it was cold at the time. There is no need to move his body that far for a sloppy disposal in a far away location. The body would be placed in a spot where it was unlikely to be found.

TS idea of returning to retrieve Gannon days after his death also seems odd. It is highly risky, and she would be paranoid of being tracked. And if she was worried about the disposal site, why not just cover up better at the original location.

Unless there is an unknown person; the list of potential accomplices is small.

I think it is very possible that Gannon was alive on Monday, and someone was responsible for taking him to Florida, then or in the days after. And he died in a second person's hands.

'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon.'

A possibility.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020

2. tiffkapow

tiffkapow Well-Known Member

I am speechless. Yeah the rental cars and there are FBI agents from Florida on the witness list as well.

3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

It’s going to be him. If there was any doubt, they wouldn’t have released a statement.

They may be awaiting DNA or something, but this isn’t going to be a situation where it’s “probably” him.

4. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

I keep coming back to this. She wasn’t being watched in the first few days. News reported him as a runaway the day he went missing and I specifically remember being annoyed when they said police were only handling this case as time warranted because he was a runaway. Nobody was really watching her very closely. I’d guess the only one with close tabs on her was Al.

5. kiki2020

kiki2020 Well-Known Member

Of all the places to hide the body, Florida had to mean something to her or be a purposeful stop for some reason or another, OR she had help IMO

6. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

7. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

She may have dumped him while driving to SC. The witness list also including FBI agents in TX and a few other states along the way. I'm going to look over it again

8. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

The look on this evil creep's face will be remembered, followed by the incredible lies of her movements Feb 3-5.

9. Topppps

Topppps Well-Known Member

How do you go through the trouble of taking him to florida and no throw him in the everglades? Thank god she's dumb.

10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

(1 of 2) Gannon Stauch Investigation Update:
    In response to numerous inquiries, our office will address recent developments at 3 this afternoon in the District Attorney’s Office located at 105 E Vermijo in Co. Springs.

(2 of 2) Due to current circumstances, only credentialed members of the press may attend and all visitors will be asked to wash their hands on arrival. Please be prepared to show your news agency issued I.D. Only one news team will be allowed in an elevator at a time.

4th Judicial DA on Twitter

11. Mccatz

Mccatz Well-Known Member

I'm with all of you. This is crazy. I'm glad he can be brought home to his family now but how WAS she able to do all of this being watched!??! That would mean she had to move a body multiple times? Everything about this case has been just too much. Pure and utter EVIL .

12. Wild Rose

Wild Rose Well-Known Member

Sad RIP. Hard to think about all this.

13. RoseTree

RoseTree Active Member

can you tell me more about this? I think I missed this

14. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

March seems to be the month for shocking and unsettling news. At least now Gannon can be put to rest by his family. I just can't see LS managing all the twists and turns that have led to finding Gannon in Florida without some help.

15. AryaStark

AryaStark Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  16. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

The only case I can think of where anything remotely like this happened was Robert Black in Scotland who kidnapped girls in his works van and left their bodies in different parts of the country where he went on his works delivery routes

17. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I believe this period Feb 3-5 significant to LE because LS was no longer at the residence and may have rented a vehicle during this time. Now that GS has been identified, it follows that authorities are seeking info on any sighting of LS in Pace or Pensacola, Florida area during the same period.

I also wouldn't be surprised if LS hired other to dispose GS in Florida or a hitman for that matter. Nothing evil about LS would surprise me. MOO

18. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

*DBM: Duplicate Post

19. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

Her posts were odd she said she was at the Daytona 500 but it was actually cancelled because of weather. She was called out on it.

20. RoseTree

RoseTree Active Member

Dental records?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.