Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought that TS killed Gannon on Monday afternoon, then returned days later to move his body to Pensacola, Florida doesn't add up to me. A body being dead for days is a gruesome sight, even if it was cold at the time. There is no need to move his body that far for a sloppy disposal in a far away location. The body would be placed in a spot where it was unlikely to be found.

TS idea of returning to retrieve Gannon days after his death also seems odd. It is highly risky, and she would be paranoid of being tracked. And if she was worried about the disposal site, why not just cover up better at the original location.

Unless there is an unknown person; the list of potential accomplices is small.

I think it is very possible that Gannon was alive on Monday, and someone was responsible for taking him to Florida, then or in the days after. And he died in a second person's hands.

'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon.'

A possibility.

Last edited:
Tentatively? Is this pretty much confirmed? Or could we be jumping to conclusions?
It’s going to be him. If there was any doubt, they wouldn’t have released a statement.

They may be awaiting DNA or something, but this isn’t going to be a situation where it’s “probably” him.

The audacity! How did she even accomplish this while under so much surveillance??
I keep coming back to this. She wasn’t being watched in the first few days. News reported him as a runaway the day he went missing and I specifically remember being annoyed when they said police were only handling this case as time warranted because he was a runaway. Nobody was really watching her very closely. I’d guess the only one with close tabs on her was Al.

This is the one time when I'd be interested in seeing TS's selfie.

The moment she finds out that GS's body was found.

And that an autopsy has been completed.

Stick a fork in her.

She's all done.

The look on this evil creep's face will be remembered, followed by the incredible lies of her movements Feb 3-5.

(1 of 2) Gannon Stauch Investigation Update:
In response to numerous inquiries, our office will address recent developments at 3 this afternoon in the District Attorney’s Office located at 105 E Vermijo in Co. Springs.

(2 of 2) Due to current circumstances, only credentialed members of the press may attend and all visitors will be asked to wash their hands on arrival. Please be prepared to show your news agency issued I.D. Only one news team will be allowed in an elevator at a time.

4th Judicial DA on Twitter

Forget her being a woman, I have never heard of ANYONE doing something like this.

She was under intense scrutiny; everyone was looking at her. People don’t tend to drive dead bodies long distances, nor do they (apparently drive them across the country.

It serves no purpose, and is an absolutely stunning risk to take.

Ironically, this one act all but ended any chance that this was anything other than a slam dunk case (any vehicle would be a forensic gold mine).

They had her dead to rights without the body, and now they have him.

The only case I can think of where anything remotely like this happened was Robert Black in Scotland who kidnapped girls in his works van and left their bodies in different parts of the country where he went on his works delivery routes

Why are they specifically calling out Feb 3 to Feb 5? Are they assuming that his body was moved after the neighbor's video was released? Or...? I guess we're probably not going to learn why those dates are significant yet, but seems like a narrow window.

I believe this period Feb 3-5 significant to LE because LS was no longer at the residence and may have rented a vehicle during this time. Now that GS has been identified, it follows that authorities are seeking info on any sighting of LS in Pace or Pensacola, Florida area during the same period.

I also wouldn't be surprised if LS hired other to dispose GS in Florida or a hitman for that matter. Nothing evil about LS would surprise me. MOO

BREAKING: On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida... @FOX21News #GannonStauch

Lauren Scharf on Twitter

In her now deleted accounts, she intimated that she was in FL at one point. So, getting thrown out of the house helped her get far, far away from CO. My guess is the reason we have seen multiple car rental agencies is that there was a second rental that she took to "SC" with a stop in FL.

RIP Gannon and peace to his family who now get to lay him to rest, which is one of the hardest things a parent can do.
Her posts were odd she said she was at the Daytona 500 but it was actually cancelled because of weather. She was called out on it.

If the body was found on March 17, and the Santa Rosa sheriff already on March 18 were in contact with the El Paso sheriff, how could they so quickly suspect that it was the body of GS? In what shape were the body? Was there something on/near the body to indicate that it was GS?
Dental records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member