Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn’t not only NOT HELP her, it crushes her.

If they can put her in the same state his body was found, then the case against her becomes even more of a laugher.

They can

The body was the only thing she had left, and now she doesn’t even have that.

Thank you.
I NEEDED to hear this !

I knew something had happened when I popped in and saw so many new pages to the thread.

This might explain the fact that there is more than one rental car company listed on the witness list. Maybe she leapfrogged with rental cars to further obfuscate her travels.

I'm wondering when LS went to SC and just what route she took to get there if indeed she drove her car or a rental. If she drove, passing through TX, LA, MS, AL and ended up in Florida on the days LE wants info on, then she could have left Gannon at his final resting place and continued on to SC. But where would Gannon have been hidden for several weeks before this trip if in fact it actually happened. Add to that, wouldn't LE have been aware of her movements? So many questions but I haven't ruled out she had help either.

Hey mass could this be a federal crime taking the body across a lot of states line. Just wow wtf she took him to Florida I am so glad he was found and Landen and al and family can have closure and lay him to rest
I think it could put it in Federal custody, ergo death penalty could be sought.
And actually executed, for a change.
Instruments of interstate commerce.
Problem is finding where she actually killed him, which state?

She had from midnight or just before it until 8am Tuesday 28th when she appeared to rent a vehicle.
That is 8 hrs.
She had 4 hrs prior to alerting LE of his missing status.

She could have done quite a lot with him in those 4 hrs and have it cleaned by the time they arrived, she knew runaway status would not bring cadaver dogs or missing and endangered resources to bear that first night.

They had to have evidence that TS both abused, and murdered Gannon.

Ironically, his body being found in Florida convinces me that there is no accomplice to murder.

Without a body, I was convinced they found forensic evidence (to include decomposition) in a vehicle used by TS. As insane as it is, her driving across country with him explains all of this.

She wouldn’t have been able to within hours of an abuse event, convince someone to transport Gannon across the country. She wouldn’t have been able to do so without leaving an even more damning trail (we’d have more charges and the DA would likely be against releasing the affidavit).

They clearly had everything except for the body. Now they have him.

And she’s done.

Logical, as always. I agree, they’ve already charged her with 1st degree murder, which tells me they have evidence of that happening here in Colorado. I do not believe he was handed off, and if he was, he was most certainly already deceased.

This doesn’t not only NOT HELP her, it crushes her.

If they can put her in the same state his body was found, then the case against her becomes even more of a laugher.

They can

The body was the only thing she had left, and now she doesn’t even have that.

This is one thing to celebrate today-no deals. She’s about to share Frazee’s fate.

Where he was found solidifies my thoughts on how dumb and lazy she was.
If she did do all of this herself, can you imagine what kind of mania/ personality disorder/ etc it would take for someone to drive that long with a dead body in the car?? You know she wasn't sleeping and just driving straight through. No wonder she was so high-strung. I def think this goes back to the posts on substance abuse as well.

This is so shocking!
I wonder if she did this all by herself.
So, she kills him, then picks up AS the next day in a rental car with her car parked at the airport. I wonder if he was in her trunk then. Then she goes back, places his body in the rental car, takes him 400 miles away, returns the rental and gives some interviews. Then she takes off for a move to SC, picks up his body on the way, and takes him to Florida.
jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads