Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

I highly doubt its accurate within a 2 days margin.

Janeumayer, NuttMegg and DTPeke like this.
  2. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

Spencer says the PC will be live-streamed.

Yep, watch for it on the KKTV 11 News Facebook page!
    Spencer Wilson on Twitter

3. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

today in florida it is 85 right now and has been these temps for a few weeks now with a low of 60 at night.

PaulaDC, MerBeach, Curious Me and 9 others like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

5. GoJacks

GoJacks Unknown Member

I never said she transported his body on Day 1. I was saying she most likely murdered him on that day....As original poster was thinking he was kept alive for awhile (and that someone else did it).

6. duckduck

duckduck Well-Known Member

The more I turn this over in my head, the less surprised I am that Gannon was found in Florida.

LS has "overdone" everything in this case. Going places, talking, etc. I'm sure she moved him, likely by herself. She just can't leave well enough alone.

7. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

A force of Evil will attempt to move a mountain to avoid exposure of their wicked deeds.

8. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

9. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

This leads to so many more questions its crazy. did she really have the audacity to move him again after all the media coverage? or did she have help or something else even more bizzare?

10. Blissfully_B

Blissfully_B Well-Known Member

Does that mean he died in that timeframe? Could he have been alive until then?

11. ZoriahNZ

ZoriahNZ Well-Known Member

It's finally hit me: just how awful and depraved this woman is. To have done this to a defenseless innocent child who was her stepson, and in her care.

I am eternally grateful to the authorities who managed to piece together the puzzle of Gannon's disappearance.

At least now he can come home to his family.

My heart is very heavy today, now that reality has set in. My thoughts are with Landon, Al and Laina, who are facing unimaginable loss.

Let Justice be swift and harsh upon LS. Life without parole is too good for her, but at least she will rot in prison hopefully, and not be able to harm any other children.

12. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Go Hawks!!

But aren't there 2 roads there? It looks like he was directly under the road on the left in the photo, where the crime tape is.

13. H73

H73 Well-Known Member

Do you think this changes her thinking on going to trial or pleading guilty ?

fcavanaugh and DTPeke like this.
  14. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

What
    this tells me is that she went through Dallas into Shreveport straight through to Monroe into Jackson then down to Mobile picking up I-10 to Pensacola. Bridges and lots of water, why this spot. Also, I’ve been back and forth to Dallas twice in last month-travel this route exactly and it’s quiet at night after 10Pm on I-10, so she could have stopped and not a soul to see.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  15. M-pathetic

M-pathetic Here for KH & GS

BBM
    Yes, and we were told repeatedly by LE that there were multiple searches happening simultaneously in areas that were never disclosed. Locals seemed perplexed that they couldn't find said searches.

16. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I am just speculating, but I would think he was well hidden there.
    Either in a SUITCASE or wrapped in something and by the picture of the area and the yellow tape, it looks like on the other side of the rocks,under the bridge. JMO

17. windrower

windrower Well-Known Member

So if she had help with leaving Gannon by the side of the highway in Florida, perhaps whoever that was wanted him found.

On Google Maps, this road appears a major highway, and on the pics accompanying the news article, the yellow tape is in between the northbound and southbound lanes, and all LE vehicles are parked on the left shoulder and lane. Meaning Gannon was found on the left, on the driver’s side of the vehicle.

But a bit confusing to me, is the news article photos show a major curve close to Gannon’s location, and I am not seeing that major curve on Google Maps, traveling either southbound or northbound. Of course, the perspective in pics can be deceiving.

It appears that stepthing was a lot more ambitious than I expected, I absolutely thought she’d take the easiest, closest, least-amount-of-work solution available.

But I’m absolutely elated that Gannon has been found.

18. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

Good point. ^^^

Imo she may have had 'help'.
    I can't imagine the wickedness of anyone willing to assist in disposing of a child's remains.
    Even if they've never killed anyone-- they're just as evil as TS if they knew--and went ahead with driving and leaving him somewhere !
    And crossing state lines while knowing you have a body results in upgraded charges as well, correct ?

I said I'd cry if --and when-- Gannon was found.
    Not crying right now... but very enraged.
    Bleeping step-person.
    Not a 'mother' at all, so not going to call her that.

I'm still thankful that he was found as I feared he might never be located.
    My thoughts and prayers are with his parents and family.

19. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

Gannon is my hero !
    We kinda want him home, but y’all kinda adopted him! Just saying...I am happy sad w/ tears...and I kinda like this new one
    Gannon is coming home!

20. Ari

Ari Faith+Hope+Love #JusticeForGannon

21. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

Mind blown. I would never have expected him to turn up in Florida. Highway 90 runs roughly parallel to I-10 from somewhere in Texas all the way through Florida. There is no reason for her to have traveled I-10 (or 90 but it's much smaller and used less) en route from Colorado to South Carolina. It would be completely out of the way to go that far South to make that trip. If they can put her on anywhere I-10, it will just add to her toastedness. IMHO and MOO, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.