Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibility of course being that she was higher than a kite in that photo.

She looks heavier in some of her earlier photos.

Some adults (illegally) use stimulants, i.e., Ritalin, Adderal, etc., for weight loss.
Those drugs are in and out of your system quickly, too, so users don't have to worry as much about drug tests coming back positive.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn she was taking speed of some kind.

It's not as if TS has a track record of being a model, law-abiding citizen.

Frankly, I'd be shocked if she WASN'T doing drugs.

JMO.
I've thought from the very beginning that drugs may be playing a part in all of this.

MOO

Yes this! IMO She had been displaying “look at me I’m the perfect stepmother” to the outside world while getting more and more fed up at home. She’s detached from reality because it’s only what’s in her head that counts. She had no idea she would immediately be suspect. Most of us knew the minute we heard that this was not a runaway situation. She doesn’t get that. The problem with searching for Gannon is that we have to get into her head space and it’s hard to do when you’re a normal person.

Gannon is my hero!
I can’t post new replies until I clear this, so scroll and roll, do not want to delete, it is just my tightening up my argument to self, Never mind, y’all.
This is actually a reply, but I go off ..,
You just nailed it, totally... MOO Gannon on Monday, was just another possession to be handled.
We keep putting all this nervous tension and panic into equation, the noise?
She was very methodical in her approach to the truck that morning.
Take Gannon and all OUR emotion out of this, very hard for us, not for her.
She had a problem, she handled it.

Efficiently, not smart, simple... (lightbulb)
If she used her phones or PCs, there would be evidence, where did she want to go to handle her problem?

SHE IS NOT LOCAL! That eliminates a huge amount of giddy holes( noise)
She has only had a short time to find all the nooks and crannies, none unless she worked at it...hmmm
Somewhere close, familiar.
How Often did they attend that church?
She wanted the search on Gannon’s to be found. She is NOT empathetic w/ a little boys maturity level or thought processes.

I am always going down new roads, I am a curious person. She had knowledge of what it was like from the road and possibly on foot, even if it was by accident one day!
MOO She screwed up...She got lazy.
She sees the gravel piles. she manages to drive past, but so easy. checks out the ditch and pond area.
Nope she’s going to have to make an effort. Maybe get her clothes dirty. But if she turns around she will be on opposite side of road. Was Gannon alive at this point? Let’s hope not. But what if she uses THAT post or board, or 2x4 ( vague) to either push sand or try to dig a bit, blistered hand?
She hears a car, can’t leave it w/ her skin or dna on it, slings it into truck, it will fly out later.
She needs to change her runaway story from the moment she buries him. That’s where she unravels...
She MAY HAVE gone back in rental and to check on him to revert to runaway story, she probably at least unburied him
Big flaw w/ my theory is there may be smooth roadside w/ minimal snow... I WANT you to talk me out of this...what if they actually dumped more gravel w Snow? And is there another outlet to the houses further down Peaceful Valley? Just pretend I’m right and gently force puzzle pieces in place. Give it 5 minutes, then let’s check out the others.
Just for Gannon!

Only if you're LE and have a warrant. ;)
Facebook loads on Wayback. I’ve used several times in the past, especially when researching the Amanda Blackburn case years ago. I tried looking up TS’ Facebook account “Tee Stauch” right after it was deleted. No such account exists says the machine. I haven’t tried other associated accounts. I don’t know of them.
Eta: and the correct span of timeline snapshot has to be launched to search for acct in question.
Wayback Machine
Eta: gosh @Ontario Mom I hope I’m not in trouble.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confounded.

What exactly is it that posters are thinking they need to call in as tips?

From my understanding, LE isn't asking the public to call in speculative theories or ideas about where they think Gannon might be located.

I think what LE is asking for is specific, credible tips from people who think they've seen Gannon and/or something they come across that looks suspicious or that they believe might be evidence r/t the case:

Neighbor of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch says surveillance video shows boy leave home with female relative – Lamar Ledger

SABBM:

During the Denver7 interview, Mynatt expressed frustration with the proliferation of speculative theories about what happened to Gannon. Some of the more than 180 tips the sheriff’s office has received have been theoretical, she said.

“We have to vet each one of these,” Mynatt said. “It takes time away from an investigation.”

Still, the sergeant encourages anyone who may have seen Gannon or something suspicious to come forward.

“We want anything that you’ve seen with your own eyes,” Mynatt said.

I'm concerned that posters are being encouraged to call in "tips" that appear to be based on speculation and theory vs. actual concrete sightings of something suspicious.

JMO.
True, but suppose our speculation turns out to be the clue that finds Gannon? Somehow I feel that real speculation that offers viable clues is better reported and investigated than not saying anything IMO

I’ve seen several mentions of the Army Reserve Center in the last few threads. I think it bears mentioning that AS is National Guard and is assigned to Schriever AFB per heavy.com (I believe it was). Army Reserves and National Guard are NOT the same.

True.
The way to Schriever AFB is a right turn on Bradley from Marsheffel.
MOO so that corner where Dad goes would definitely be known to Gannon.
Very similar location.

Yes, but it specifically stated that Megan Ring wrote the letter to inform officials that an attorney had the virus. I thought TS's attorney worked for her.

Imo

They do. As does every other PD in the state of CO. I think MR used to be associated with the CS office but she's been the big boss for the state for awhile.
Edit to add: I was wrong about her previous position. She was in Boulder. But she is the big boss now.

True, but suppose our speculation turns out to be the clue that finds Gannon? Somehow I feel that real speculation that offers viable clues is better reported and investigated than not saying anything IMO
They’ve said repeatedly that they don’t want “tips” like this. I don’t know how much more clear they could be.

There are countless law enforcement officials from several agencies involved in this. They appear to have focused their searches on particular areas based on solid intelligence (witness sightings, phone data, GPS, Cameras; something significant).

That being said, a tip like what we’re discussing, is likely to be far less harmful than it would have been early on, when law enforcement was trying to put the pieces together.

So whatever, it’s a wash I guess.

Trust me: There's no scenario we can think of that hasn't occurred to LE.

They're the ones who are painstakingly putting all the pieces of this puzzle together.

LE has explicitly stated they aren't looking for public speculation and theories to be called in as "tips."

They want tangible, concrete, credible tips of sightings and/or potential evidence if the public comes across anything that appears suspicious.

JMO.

Last edited:
Gannon is my hero!
I agree w/ everything you both have said. The reason It is being discussed here is simply this: I would rather be lectured to, bumped off forum, whatever, than sit on a possible lead to finding Gannon. I may speculate, etc, here and waste my time, but I would NEVER waste their time. What some of us were doing now, is getting back to our speculation...

I have left a brief msg and a longer email w more details. Only me, no one else, I believe the person monitoring the line will be able to quickly assess its merits.
BEFORE I called last nite, I reported myself, hoping for moderater to advise. I did not send email as I am still waiting on reply from email days ago. Then emailed the succinct msg. To El Paso sheriff Tip line to follow up...I have only called in two tips, in my life on cold cases, and both had merit from an observer on the ground.
What we are doing now will not be called in... by me. Because if the info I already called in has merit, it should be acted on. It is back to pure speculation, let’s carry on

Gannon is my hero.
I am feeling very much in the the hot seat right now. Let me try to explain myself quickly.
I proposed a theory threads ago, the original run away story was in effect what she acted on.
Nobody seemed to buy it , no problem. I was hoping somebody w/ better apps and skills would take off w/ it. No biggie; other saner theories were pursued.

The threads slowed as we have to wait on legal system and now quarantine...

I actually started w/ first threads, WSers were on to Letecia from get go. The initial searches were for a living, able to answer when called, little boy... they were not looking for a little boy hidden somewhere. It makes a tremendous difference.

So I went back to Letecias lies , this process I went over again on forum here I ended up w/ this—-her mind is looking for a route a
Runaway would take that intersects w / vehicular access, go back to my posts yesterday, they still stand, the spot I found by satellite fills every square.
Two blue jays has her own efforts that are not contradicting mine, they are fitting together...and holy cow, there was a board /2x4 on my sand piles in Sept..,I am trying to continuing working it, I am NOT going to call in anymore, I have enough evidence to work it backwards now...
ie why the rental? Simple -it is going to draw attention to the truck if she goes back to smooth the pile or move him to try to make it fit her runaway theme...she can always say she is looking for Gannon, but if she can avoid being recognized it? Better still.After all, isn’t their church on the corner?
I am hoping someone will help me keep my bias out of this, that is all. I am not trying to say those sand piles are where Gannon is, but I AM going to street view every point on Peaceful Valley, even ones that do not fit w/ runaway...I have no problem wasting MY time, I am quarantined and have a common cold... the initial drone px I viewed have plenty of cracks for a little boy to slip thru...
Justice for Gannon!
Go for it! Only you know what you have seen and discovered! If I was there I would be examining everything...the problem with sleuthing from a distance and relying on others to interpret what is seen! See your thoughts thru to conclusion!

Go for it! Only you know what you have seen and discovered! If I was there I would be examining everything...the problem with sleuthing from a distance and relying on others to interpret what is seen! See your thoughts thru to conclusion!
I think that what drives this as we really don't know what LE knows and we don't know what areas they have actually searched so we don't know if our speculations are valid, have already been discounted, etc so report an idea if you feel it has merit! They will review it and discount it if need be.

They’ve said repeatedly that they don’t want “tips” like this. I don’t know how much more clear they could be.

There are countless law enforcement officials from several agencies involved in this. They appear to have focused their searches on particular areas based on solid intelligence (witness sightings, phone data, GPS, Cameras; something significant).

That being said, a tip like what we’re discussing, is likely to be far less harmful than it would have been early on, when law enforcement was trying to put the pieces together.

So whatever, it’s a wash I guess.

BBM:

True.

But the fact that we're using language like "less harmful than that it would have been earlier" to describe calling in speculative "tips" still means that it's having a net negative effect; namely, it's causing LE to divert their time and energy toward vetting the public's theories and speculation vs. gathering facts and evidence.

"First, do no harm." - Hippocrates

Sometimes, the most helpful thing the public can do is to let LE do their job.
They're the experts.
I trust them.

JMO.

Last edited:
If this is correct (I have no reason to believe that it isn’t :)), it definitely isn’t either of TS’s attorneys: they both work in the Colorado Springs office:
By Anthony A. Mestas
Posted Mar 17, 2020 at 6:37 PM
“The person who tested positive for COVID-19 in Pueblo County Friday is a public defender. As a result, new steps have been taken in the local criminal justice system concerning the coronavirus pandemic.

Pueblo District Attorney Jeff Chostner, as well as other sources, confirmed Tuesday that the infected person works in the Pueblo public defenders office, which has been closed since Friday.

An investigation by the health department determined the man who tested positive for COVID-19 was never in contact with anyone from the Pueblo County jail, according to Gayle Perez, the public information officer for the Pueblo County Sheriff’s Office.

Chostner said the fact that the person was within the justice system made the pandemic hit home.

‘It definitely made it more real. It took it from the abstract to cases with actual people we knew,’ Chostner said.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Pueblo coronavirus case is a public defender
D14134B2-3F3E-405F-86E8-F1C4A9DD5C6C.jpeg
ETA: Link to the document the screenshot is from: https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...it of Probable Cause in Support of Arrest.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member