Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO
Thinking about a probable route, I think it is likely to have been anger resulting in her violent attack, smothered him trying to silence him or he was killed or by exposure running away from her. All F1s.
Scenario I would use to search.

They are going out in the truck to Play it Again Sports on N. Academy NW of CS.
They pass the Army Reserve Center on Marksheffel. Gannon seeing the center is reminded how much he misses his Dad distraught cries or screams for his Dad, maybe ia incontinent violence follows, he dies right then or runs into the Jimmy Creek Wash north of thebReserve Center.
LS is stopped roadside and there she is with his body outside the truck, or with him running into the creek wash.

She needs to think, gets into truck continues automatically toward PIAS, north on Marksheffel turns west at Constitution. Stops at the Big Wave car wash on Tuft or to the Phillips 66 on Constitution.

That Phillips 66 is next to Cimmaron Hills Vapor Source, a a Wells Fargo, a Subway and UC Health ER. All look to me like their cameras or intenet Wifi linking could come up as evidence.
Assuming this happened, she then planned how to get out of her crime, call him a runaway...after all he WAS running away from her one way or another.
Due to being worried about visible bruising she thinks best if he is found after too late to detect that.
She takes a complicated road trip, worries, cleans calls the police about Gannon not returning. Next day she gets the rental, which in a way is admitting that he would not come to her even if with she was with his Dad.
In thebrental before picking up AS at CS Airport she hides him better in the Jimmy Creek, or takes him somewhere else, or does nothing but continue to be driving around to complicate the incident.
I feel terrible clicking like on this post but this is my thinking too. He is somewhere close to the main route she was on. She would not have chanced driving around long with him dead or dying.

I do hope people really think before they call. They get inundated with calls from all over the world in cases this high profile, and the vast majority of calls are unhelpful suggestions rather than actual tips.

And yes, every local government is operating pretty bare bones here because of the virus and essential employees who are still working, such as EPCSO personnel, are very stressed out.
Gannon is my hero!
I agree w/ everything you both have said. The reason It is being discussed here is simply this: I would rather be lectured to, bumped off forum, whatever, than sit on a possible lead to finding Gannon. I may speculate, etc, here and waste my time, but I would NEVER waste their time. What some of us were doing now, is getting back to our speculation...

I have left a brief msg and a longer email w more details. Only me, no one else, I believe the person monitoring the line will be able to quickly assess its merits.
BEFORE I called last nite, I reported myself, hoping for moderater to advise. I did not send email as I am still waiting on reply from email days ago. Then emailed the succinct msg. To El Paso sheriff Tip line to follow up...I have only called in two tips, in my life on cold cases, and both had merit from an observer on the ground.
What we are doing now will not be called in... by me. Because if the info I already called in has merit, it should be acted on. It is back to pure speculation, let’s carry on

Hi Sleuthers:) ,
The first case I followed here involved a 12 year old girl in Greeley named Keyleah Wilson. She disappeared in March of 2010, I believe, and , in spite of many searches, wasn't found until May of that year. She was eventually found the day after a big rain storm that lasted 2 days.... she had been hidden inside a drainage culvert, and the rain had dislodged everything from the pipes. :(:(

Maybe all the places that have been searched, looking for Gannon, should be looked at again once we get some big spring rains...:(

Question: What was the piece that led to the speculation of TS relocating Gannon's body?

I no longer believe that TS relocated his body and here are my reasons:
  • If TS knew her Apple Watch had tracking capability that would upload upon her return, she would have left it home with her phone.
  • Upon her return on Monday, there was no reason to perform research on the watch when she already believed it was safe.
  • By Tuesday, LE was involved. Why risk returning to the scene?
  • By Tuesday, rigor mortis set in, he would be difficult to move.
  • By Tuesday, she was sure that LE bought the runaway scenario.
I say Tuesday because it wasn't long after AS arrived home that TS and HH left that house. At that point, she was scrambling for a place to stay. However, I believe she used the rental car to dispose of evidence, while allowing the truck time to dry before AS was picked up.

While my working theory is that she hurt him unintentionally on Sunday and then decided to "get rid of the evidence" on Monday, the photo she posted of their hike the day before bothers me. It's almost as if she wanted to establish herself as the good stepmother. If that's correct, it would mean the whole thing was premeditated, that she meant to do away with GS before she landed the first blow. I don't like thinking that but every time I see that photo, it somehow looks contrived. JMO MOO

I get what you're saying, but I find all of TS's photos to be contrived.

I think they all appear to be contrived because in fact, they are all contrived.

She's always trying to project a false image (helloooooo, Lilly Pulitzer!)

TS is artificial.

What we're seeing in all of her photos is The Mask.

Were TS ever to take a "true" selfie, the image would be nothing short of horrifying, because the REAL TS is the one who bloodied and murdered Gannon before disposing of his body somewhere in the Colorado wilderness.

So, I don't really read anything into that duckfaced hiking pic other than the fact that it's just one more example of TS putting on her usual fake, monster-impersonating-a-human act.

JMO.

Last edited:
I think that was just a general statement regarding any evidence that has led them to those specific search areas.

It could refer to GPS or cellphone data, any physical evidence they have found such as clothing or other items, shoeprints, surveillance cameras, or even information from witnesses or statements made by TS herself.

By "intelligence" I think they mean any information or evidence they have found during their investigation. It is probably a combination of things.

Imo
Aside from that statement which was hardly understandable, the thing that makes me thinks it’s actual GPS and/or cell towers is the number of stores and random businesses they have on the witness list. If they didn’t have GPS, what lead them to those places? Where would they begin to look? I hope they’re not just going by what she told them.

Question: What was the piece that led to the speculation of TS relocating Gannon's body?

• If TS knew her Apple Watch had tracking capability that would upload upon her return, she would have left it home with her phone.
  • Upon her return on Monday, there was no reason to perform research on the watch when she already believed it was safe.
I say Tuesday because it wasn't long after AS arrived home that TS and HH left that house. I believe she used the rental car to dispose of evidence, while allowing the truck time to dry before AS was picked up.

WHY the rental car - that has been one of my long-standing questions. Why rent a car?
To not be noticed the next day, i.e., red truck x 2 days is going to catch someone's eye.
I doubt she picked up AS anywhere, or drove around looking, as she has stated/lied.
Her truck had not yet been confiscated, nor the SUV or the Jetta. She had vehicles.
So why rent a car?

I say Tuesday because it wasn't long after AS arrived home that TS and HH left that house. At that point, she was scrambling for a place to stay. However, I believe she used the rental car to dispose of evidence, while allowing the truck time to dry before AS was picked up.
To answer your initial question, it was the rental of the car she had no reason to rent. She claimed she didn’t want to go over the monthly mileage. Leases don’t usually limit max monthly mileage, only mileage over the life of the lease. Your thoughts on no relocation make sense. She was positive everyone believed her. That’s what usually leads to these types getting caught. Overconfidence.

While my working theory is that she hurt him unintentionally on Sunday and then decided to "get rid of the evidence" on Monday, the photo she posted of their hike the day before bothers me. It's almost as if she wanted to establish herself as the good stepmother. If that's correct, it would mean the whole thing was premeditated, that she meant to do away with GS before she landed the first blow. I don't like thinking that but every time I see that photo, it somehow looks contrived. JMO MOO
OMG! Now, it bothers me too.

To answer your initial question, it was the rental of the car she had no reason to rent. She claimed she didn’t want to go over the monthly mileage. Leases don’t usually limit max monthly mileage, only mileage over the life of the lease. Your thoughts on no relocation make sense. She was positive everyone believed her. That’s what usually leads to these types getting caught. Overconfidence.
@nyvictoria Okay then. And you are right, its the overconfidence, not stupidity that brings these perps down. She was plenty arrogant before her unraveling. I don't believe he was relocated. She was confident in her plan.

They will no doubt find this child’s body. LS ditched him in a panic. A panic that started the night prior when she did something to him, Then recorded it as if she didn’t know the phone was on, because she knew it had gone too far. I do not believe she moved his body. I believe the rental was probably going to be an attempt to run, but she really had no where to go. He will be just off the road, not too far. She probably exerted more effort in getting rid of the evidence than the body. The daughter will testify against her because she knows where her bread is buttered, and I’m sure LS has taught her self preservation by osmosis. Between Gannon’s cell, gps, traffic and biz cameras, eyewitnesses accounts, surely someone who will recall something suspicious, they will get het.

Last edited:
I don’t think it was anything other than a tragic accident. But I also admit that with her past and current charges I was side eyeing the heck out of the situation until I dug further. I can also understand why people were wanting to know what happened to him and find the facts instead of SM rumor.

I’m very interested in seeing what the Ohio coroner has to do with our case, but I don’t think it’s because she killed him. Although, if somehow it came out that she did, I wouldn’t be surprised.
In the Witness List you will see David Tivin, West Chester PD. I did some checking b/c I’m from Butler County and know that West Chester, OH is in Butler County. Turns out that David Tivin is a special investigator in West Chester OH Police Dept. If you Google his name and West Chester OH you will see his name listed in the directory of current city employees. I imagine he was involved in CH’s death investigation. I tried finding newspaper articles on CH death but so far came up empty. Since the coroner was involved I assume this means he was autopsied.

Gannon is my hero!
This is purely my fault, and I will take responsibility for this...I

Gannon is my hero!
did we ever conclude LS board that flew out WAS a 2x4 or a board or a mailbox post?
The only conclusion was TS mentioned AS questioning her about a board and a sock. "Boards are always flying out of their truck."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam