Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Well-Known Member

I see this as a brilliant move by the DA. There will be no Casey Anthony scenario here. The jury will have everything they need to put this being away for the rest of her life, and without cause for an appeal.

Both Dan May and Michael Allen appeared to be holding back tears.

2. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Well-Known Member

1/27? What? Oh... I’m sure to get thrown out of here before the night is up. I need to pray for prudence and temperance from the words that want to spew forth from my mouth.

3. Runswithscissorz

Runswithscissorz Well-Known Member

Thank you

4. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Medical Anthropologist

Yes, if her previous behavior in CoS is any indicator, she probably made a lot of stops where she did nothing nefarious.

I think they knew when she disappeared from CoS and that she had another rental car - but I bet they didn't know her route until at least Feb 7-8.

If they knew she had gone to FL, I'd think FL LE would have sent word out to look around and search for Gannon. But it looks like this was some random roadworker?

5. H73

H73 Well-Known Member

When I was a kid a neighbor boy I went to school with got a bad grade on a test, he decided it would be a good idea to burn it up under his bed. He burned his whole house down. His mother and father didn’t overreact and abuse him, he felt bad enough for the damage he caused. Today, he is a very successful investment banker. Just remember kids make mistakes and as parents it’s our job to be understanding and guide them the best we can.

6. Squirrel85

Squirrel85 Well-Known Member

You're right that the Vyvanse would have kept her awake. Vyvanse also causes aggression in some of the users. If LS had been consistently 'borrowing' Vyvanse, she could have had aggressive behavior. But I have a feeling that if she did have adverse side effects that it wasn't the only issue(s) she suffered from. Something is seriously wrong with her. And I think it was possibly obvious that she had mental issues. For example: My mother-in-law has bipolar disorder. It is very obvious that she suffers from a mental health disorder. It doesn't matter if a person is being treated or not. Medication doesn't hide the fact someone isn't feeling well.

7. SleuthBee

What the inmates can't find out, the guards will tell them. There are no secrets in jail!

8. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

I'm glad Gannon was found by a stranger. It's still awful but it would have been much worse IMO if LS took a plea deal in exchange for her revealing where she threw Gannon out like trash. No mercy now LS!!

9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I doubt it. The odds of a satellite managing to capture the precise moment she stopped to dump the body, would probably be astronomical.

It’s not like satellites are stationary and keep watch over a specific location.

10. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Amen!!!!

11. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

12. BoredPsychic

BoredPsychic Active Member

Details on official Charges.

Attached Files:

13. arielilane

arielilane Justice for Morgan

Glad Gannon has been found. Thinking especially of his mother. Deep sadness for Gannon's family and their loss.

14. simlyme

simlyme member since 04/2009

WOW. NAMELY a FIREARM. God this is awful.!!! ALL OF IT!!
    My heart aches so much for Landen, Al and the little(s) and Gannons family that loved him.
    Can anyone here, come up with a route and time frame that would make any sense? How did this monster pull this off? Going to florida? Sorry if it's somewhere in front of my eyes, but, I can't put it together,as I'm sure many here can't. But ,just an idea?

15. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."

I think you're correct if he was in a suitcase.
    Sturdier than the plastic bags our Maleah Davis was found in, also by the road.
    The little girl who was last seen walking behind her mom's boyfriend into the apt.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Yep and when did she decide to kill him and what trail did she leave ? She has an arrogance about her similar to PF and FD - a female version IMo CW, SP and so many more

17. SleuthBee

I suspect that TS seethed at anyone that held AS's attention. It was only a matter of time before L**** was targeted.
    And Landen and Al remaining amicable or civil was a thorn in her side. She directed all her rage onto a terrified, defenseless and vulnerable little boy.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2020
  18. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

That’s what I think - he was encased In something - maybe that’s my “water” feeling
    JMO

19. BoredPsychic

BoredPsychic Active Member

Yes! And all say on or around 1/27/2020.

20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

The Casey Anthony jury had everything they needed too. They just wanted to go home. They had multiple options to find her guilty of. Not just murder one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.