Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that TS seethed at anyone that held AS's attention. It was only a matter of time before Liana was targeted.
And Landen and Al remaining amicable or civil was a thorn in her side. She directed all her rage onto a terrified, defenseless and vulnerable little boy.
Seems that way.

Wish could see those search warrants, arrest affidavit and arrest warrant. So much discovery.

I just think that TS is a total skinwalker/sociopath. We aren’t going to be able to understand her or her actions because of a fundamental difference in the wiring of our brains. Because even if you go down the paths of “she hated Gannon or Landen.” Or “she was upset with Al.” Or “she snapped.” It does not account for how composed and totally fine she has been, saying things in interviews like “everyone needs to apologize to me.”

I hate to say it because it makes me nauseous and it’s literally just a thought but I do believe that if she had not been apprehended, L**** would have been next.
... for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you all imagine how all the searchers feel right now? Searching in the bitter cold and snow, painstakingly searching for any evidence whatsoever and hoping they would find little Gannon.
LS hasn’t a friend in Colorado.

This must be excruciating for her public defenders. They are women after all and we do tend to be more emotional, in my experience. JMO.

I am no expect but I don't think he would be only bones now. I can't believe I am typing this. He would still have tissue on his bones.
if his body was in some type of suitcase or tote he would have plenty left to ID and also to preserve evidence.
That’s what I think - he was encased In something - maybe that’s my “water” feeling
JMO
I think so too and would also help explain why his body took so long to find,

Seems that way.

Wish could see those search warrants, arrest affidavit and arrest warrant. So much discovery.
... just not today though. Today's news was far more than I hoped or expected. I do wonder when the gag order will be lifted. Was that to allow the family time before the details were on the news?

I agree with you, plates from everywhere. Well, I notice Colorado plates, for a stupid reason. I rented a car with CO plates and got pulled over in GA (my home ) for no good reason. Curious officer, drug check. No reason but the plate. Sorry CO, GA police very suspicious :eek::rolleyes:
This made me laugh, much needed! I pay attention to plates, mostly because I homeschool three kids and we just have a habit of pointing them out. PLUS, the green\white of CO plates is pretty! She likely went thru Tallahassee, however I had surgery Feb 5 so wouldn't have seen, much less recall her had I seen her. I've paid attn to this case from the start but never had reason to look for her. I do pay attention to bodies found, mostly bc I hold on to the hope Heather Elvis will be found, among others missing. I just never expected Gannon. Lesson learned....

Confusing to me, At the Presser today a reporter asked how the parents were doing. He answered, they are devasted as they still had Hope that Gannon would be found alive!
This makes me question the initial charges as I suspected by their demeanor at that time, they felt he was deceased.

Please remember to use initials or asterisks to refer to minor children (that includes younger sister L**** and step sister HH). Their names may appear in MSM and elsewhere but WS does NOT allow their names to be used here unless they are the immediate / actual victim.

Last edited:
Confusing to me, At the Presser today a reporter asked how the parents were doing. He answered, they are devasted as they still had Hope that Gannon would be found alive!
This makes me question the initial charges as I suspected by their demeanor at that time, they felt he was deceased.

IMO, LE would have advised they were proceeding with a "no body" case ... but as long as Gannon had not been found at that point, I'm sure his parents held onto that last shred of hope until they couldn't any longer.

Without a body, I think it’s be natural for any parent to hold on to hope, regardless of the evidence saying otherwise. My son passed in my arms, and I had so many dreams that he somehow came back to me. Without that final proof of GS’s body, of course they’re going to hope the evidence is wrong, and not just in their dreams.

If each count is conditional on a specific weapon, then yes.

I think that is the case, and Gannon’s body showed injuries consistent with those weapons.

I did think the truth was worse than we could imagine, and today’s developments appear to have made that a reality.

Now we await the arrest affidavit.
Yet Gitana says it is "one" of those, not all of them.

@MassGuy I never wish you to be wrong. But, this time I wish wish you are wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong