Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

Same here. I simply cannot wrap my head around the absolute lack of humanity in her.

2. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I think he was inside something, a Suitcase or blanket and she tossed that over the rock area and under the bridge.

3. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

Seems like LE now has proof LS murdered Gannon with some type of weapon or object.
    The autopsy may have provided extra details as to cause of death. That would be my guess.

4. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

IF he was concealed in a suitcase or duffle bag... hoping crucial evidence has been preserved.
    Also her dna (like a hair or fingerprints) on the handle or on the inside of the bag/container/ etc.
    I want her to face charges for any abuse she inflicted on him while still living in the house.
    Even bones can tell a tale.
    Looks like it's going to be a slam- dunk.
    Her lawyers aren't going to have much to work with. Imo.
    Please let it be.

5. Moosepunk

Moosepunk “The axe forgets, but the tree remembers”

Purest of evil.
    This was revenge, there was something deep behind it.
    That baby

6. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

The fact that this was all over the news from the very start is what makes this so mind boggling, surely she would know there is a high possibility that her every move could have been tracked from that point.

7. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

This is fast moving so I apologize if this has been answered: do we know if she drove across country to SC? I am assuming so - the panhandle of FL is not that far off as a detour. If she drove him herself, I am guessing that she must have hidden him, possibly in the suitcase, somewhere (obviously not at the house) and then went back to retrieve him before driving to FL. I know it is callous - but why would she leave him by the side of the road? My guess is to be found and take the heat off her to make it look like he was abducted? She obviously had time to bury in the middle of nowhere in FL instead. IMO.

I assume if she drove LE will be able to check the cameras from the highways and area near where he was found (I hope) for the plates of whatever car or rental she used for this. Ugh, this is just so sad. And so diabolical. I can't believe she drove hours and hours and hours with him in the car like that. Unreal. Sociopath. MOO.

8. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

She would have likely put him in a container of some sort (suitcase has been rumored for a long time now).

It’s still grotesque, but I don’t think she was driving around with his body exposed.

9. KBB87

KBB87 Well-Known Member

I can’t decide if prison or the death penalty is too good for her. She doesn’t deserve to live, but spending out the rest of her days in prison is certainly a miserable way to live and die. I guess I want whichever she’s more afraid of.

Traymar, Largefry, Luckyzmom and 34 others like this.
  10. Margrock

Margrock Active Member

I can't believe she would drive all that way just to leave him on the side of the road. But, I am so glad he's been found.

11. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

Can we all just agree to stop saying Gannon was shot, stabbed AND hit with a blunt object as fact??? While it could be true, it was absolutely NOT stated that way in the press conference.

12. fantascination

fantascination Well-Known Member

Looking at Megan Hiler's post on Twitter, LS is facing separate crime of violence charges for each individual type of weapon. Namely: firearm, namely: blunt object, namely: sharp object...so it sounds like she used all three at varying points, to me. But I'm not super familiar with how these laws work, or if the use of one prompts the charging of all three.

13. dms

dms Well-Known Member

No, it doesn't. It means that the use of at least one of those was evident. Not all.

14. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

There are separate charges for use of each knife/sharp object, blunt force, and fire arm.

Found here: Thread
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Megan Hiler
    @MeganHilerTV
    ·
    16m
    New charges being filed for #LeteciaStauch including murder in the first degree, and 8 others. She now faces a total of 13 charges #GannonStauch
    Megan Hiler
    @MeganHilerTV
    More on the charges
    5:07 PM · Mar 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

15. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I had same problem. UGH

16. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

I wish that were the case ! ^^^
    Hoping that it was quick.
    As a little preemie he fought for life from the beginning, and I hate her so much if his end was worse than what we know so far.

And may she have a horrible rest of her life in prison.
    Even then, she still HAS a life.
    *insert swearing* :mad:

17. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

Oh my God. No words.

18. Lambseatoats

Lambseatoats Well-Known Member

I can't believe she dumped him just miles from where I live. I saw the report when the sheriffs found a body, but I never suspected it was Gannon. I am reeling in shock. How did she get here? This Hwy. 90 bridge area is not far from I-10 but it seems so random for where she came from and where she was going. Just shocked. moo

19. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

Stopping in the middle of a high way like that at night is super suspicious to any car's that may be driving past, she probably rushed it, if the off chance a police car drove past she would have been screwed, i can't imagine anybody pulling over and taking their time to bury a body just in case somebody drove past and spotted them.

Kyte, fcavanaugh, mommadukes and 4 others like this.
  20. Gardenkeep

Gardenkeep Well-Known Member

Time to come home Gannon. Your family is there for you. Rest now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.