Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinbabyg

Twinbabyg Well-Known Member

So heartbroken. I knew he wouldn't have been found alive. Too much time has passed. There was a part of me that thought a stepmother couldn't do this. As a stepmother myself, I love my stepson with all of my heart and every fiber of my being and would never hurt him physically or emotionally. He is a part of me and my heart even though I didn't give birth to him But I know that is not the case with TS.

I hope Gannon left this world knowing he was loved

2. LadyO

LadyO Active Member

As far as LS being able to get out of town without LE catching on right away:

Someone said earlier that some of her family had been in town with her during an interview with the press. I wonder if she told them a sob story of being so stressed and scared with death threats, etc, and needing to get out of town for safety's sake. Perhaps she drove her family to the airport to go back to SC, which might not have immediately concerned LE if she was being watched. A sympathetic family member might have rented a car in their name, and let LS be on her way on a long drive back home to "clear her head" or something. She could have snuck out of town and picked up Gannon wherever she left him during the 900-mile drive with the first rental car that she picked up AS in. JMO

3. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I’m behind so not sure if anyone has answered this yet but I took a screenshot on the day she posted the pic of him waving. It was on February 16th per the date on my SS. This was also the same day she said she was in Daytona and “it was great hanging with the crew”. She opened her fb back up for only a short time on this day. Prior to this she had fb open and I recall her changing her residence to Texas for a short time then changed it to South Carolina. I don’t have dates of this as I did not Screenshot.

4. ShHolmz

ShHolmz Well-Known Member

IMO...Possibly video from grocery stores, gas stations, etc?
    I hope everyone in that area posts this information on Facebook.

5. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

She could have driven with the dog. Odd yes. But so is driving a dead body across the country. Or HH could have flown with the dog in the cabin later in Feb. A 3-4 month old Frenchie puppy is pretty small and would fit in a crate that goes under the seat. JMO

6. Twinbabyg

Twinbabyg Well-Known Member

So heartbroken. I knew he wouldn't have been found alive. Too much time has passed. There was a part of me that thought a stepmother couldn't do this. As a stepmother myself, I love my stepson with all of my heart and every fiber of my being and would never hurt him physically or emotionally. He is a part of me and my heart even though I didn't give birth to him But I know that is not the case with TS.

I hope Gannon left this world knowing he was loved

7. LadyO

LadyO Active Member

DBM, double post

fcavanaugh likes this.
  8. zenzen

zenzen Well-Known Member

can someone clarify where the suitcase came into play?

9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I'm sure she tried to make it look that way. The body was far enough from Colorado and close enough to where the person "who was sent" to get him or the person who "sent him," lived.

Imo

Amiable, Mckinseynana, DTPeke and 6 others like this.
  10. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

Well sadly she did do it. Hard to even comprehend this all but, this doesn't just happen out of the blue. What in the world did this boy have to endure from her? Did his father not notice anything? It's possible he didn't because really evil people (which she is for sure) can be very good at covering up and fooling others around them.
    I wonder what the other children say.
    And really...why would she even do this? What is the motivation here? I don't get it.

11. pcrum12

pcrum12 Well-Known Member

I do think the Florida location was an attempt to support the abduction angle as well. Sure hope there's some evidence uncovered of her being there.

12. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

Ahhh..thank you. So other side. Quick satellite look indicates there are similar pull off areas. I'll have a look and see if any of them look like they access underneath the highway. It makes sense that it would be this side as it seems less densely populated and therefore a better choice for engaging in horrifying things.

13. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

She hated Gannon. It's so tragic that he had to live with her. It literally breaks my heart.

14. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

They seem to always tell nuggets of the story, especially under stress.

Amiable, Noharg, katydid23 and 12 others like this.
  15. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

This Daytona talk was completely missed by me. Must not have been on websleuths that day. I can't believe she was posting about hanging with the crew. Like a vacation, while her stepson is "missing". It's bizarre. I really do wonder about her sisters/parents and what they may have been advising her at this point.

16. Lambseatoats

Lambseatoats Well-Known Member

Nice job with the screenshots! From the videos posted here earlier, I recognize it as the side of the highway traveling westbound.

Janeumayer, Paulas88, ShHolmz and 8 others like this.
  17. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

@ShHolmz, thank you for clarifying location. So here are a few satellite pictures from west bound 90 on Santa Rosa side since I was barking up the wrong tree the first time. Another pull off...dirt road that looks like it leads up to accessing area underneath the highway. Again, this would be a very dark and even more private area at night.

Attached Files:

Tracey4AU, ShHolmz, MerryB and 15 others like this.
  18. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I actually have the screenshots but I don’t think I can post them because her fb is not open anymore. I have the name of the person she was posting to as well.

PhoneJockey, Gray, katydid23 and 21 others like this.
  19. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

You might want to mail this to her so she can actually read it. It would be good for her to absorb what you have written. Maybe a guard could tape it to the ceiling above her head where she rests her head at night. She could see it first thing every morning. Yep, she could have her apology.

20. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

So, I'm trying to understand the 1/28 rental in CO, but only went 955 miles.

It was returned in CO the next day, correct? And she had listed her home as Texas around mid Feb on FB, but then changed it again to SC later?

So does anyone think his body was dumped in Texas for any period of time? I'm trying to figure out the significance of Texas.

Kyte, B in TN, Warwick7 and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.