Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

During February, I think her own family believed she was a victim of harassment. But, now I think some of them know what happened.

Do I think they helped her moved or plant the suitcase? I don't.

Because.... of TS's own delusions of grandeur.

She doesn't exibit just having high self-esteem--- instead, she believes in her own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Her own delusions of grandeur wouldn't allow anyone to physically help her. She would feel that was beneath her.

MOO

2. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

Can’t agree more. I would have run in year one (vs 12) if I’d known the red flags. They are highly manipulative and dangerous. I recognize it easily now. I would love to be able to save a few future Gannon or Lacis from this fate :(

3. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Is there a way to find out?

DTPeke, HaikuMommy and Knox like this.
  4. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

Maybe it was a zippered soft carry bag and not a hard side :)

303gmf, Blue Amethyst, DTPeke and 4 others like this.
  5. Warwick7

And it doesn't say: if you have any tips.

It says if you saw Leticia Stauch.

6. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I think it’s possible she threw the suitcase into the water off the bridge and it washed up onto the rocks. I guess we will see during trial if he was in the water for any period of time.

Attached Files:

Blue Amethyst, NoSI, DTPeke and 6 others like this.
  7. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Stepmother = Evil Stepmother (Think Disney stepmothers)
    vs. Stepmom = my other Mom or my Dad's wife

8. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

9. Jman1989

Jman1989 Member

These other children had to witness abuse. There was definitely an escalation and when she went too far she tried to cover it up with murder. Now from the arrest warrent it seems like she shot him and cut him up? Who are her parents? Does anyone have background info?

10. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

... I am not implying that HH was a willing accomplice, far from it. During the cousin Itt interview, my eyes and ears witnessed TS's complete disregard for HH and her well-being. What kind of a mother puts their own child in that kind of position?

I want to believe that HH tipped off LE because she was innocent and it was the right thing to do. Further, if anyone knew the twisted mind of TS, it would be HH. Stockholm Syndrome.

Faebray, Buddhagirl, Amiable and 16 others like this.
  11. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

No, big game hunters DO NOT drag an animal body to a creek or stream and bleed into the water. Typically the animal is gutted and bled out on site. Many people use the heart/ liver, leaving not much for scavengers. Even smaller big game like deer are a challenge just to get to a vehicle.

12. Thugwaffle1

Thugwaffle1 Well-Known Member

@Knox thank you . I hadn’t seen the FBI agent from Jacksonville but that piques my interest as someone connected to LS has ties to Jacksonville.

13. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

@imstilla.grandma ... you a lady dear to this forum. You are not stupid at all .... you were deceived. If the devil stands with horns and a pitch fork, you can't be deceived.

14. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

I wondered about rigor mortis too. But it only lasts about 72 hrs. So it's possible she dumped him somewhere and a few days later retrieved his body and stuffed it in something to move again?

Amiable, Tiffstar, Janeumayer and 5 others like this.
  15. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

They’d want additional witnesses bc the defense could always try to spin that the person who was with her murdered Gannon and took him to Florida. If she had an accomplice they may try that anyway so the more back up, the better.

Blue Amethyst, DTPeke, Mito and 4 others like this.
  16. Warwick7

I'm so glad you mentioned that.

That just reminded how LH wanted to know if her and her aunt could stay at the house. Instead of being helpful and kind and loving, the first thing TS does is try to block LH from the house.

And so something like: " I have to ask AS, I have to ask his permission before I do anything." As is AS would never allow that. [ She is blaming AS for this and so many other things].

Then she took it a step further because LH asks if someone would be there to pick them at the airport. TS said yes ,myself or my daughter will." But lo and behold they never showed up. They had to find their own ride to the house. [Interesting how TS makes sure she's always the mediator, the controller of conversations].

TS was angry that LH was in that house.

See, that means questions are going to be asked. I'm going to guess when she she didnt have answers they pressed harder, which she called harassing. She decided she "wasn't coming home".

She ditch them of their own decision. And then went out to go buy underwear......

17. Moonracer

Moonracer Well-known Unknown

That's right, Denvergirl! Only I didn't put two and two together. I thought they were on because of some special expertise. It did not enter my mind at all that she could have dumped his poor body elsewhere.

18. californiagem

californiagem Well-Known Member

I can't imagine coming to the realization that your mom is a monster and always has been, you just couldn't see it . I feel so sorry for this girl. Her life will never be the same and I really hope she can still follow her dreams of the military. I pray she has a lot of support.

19. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

Good point. It just seems nuts to me to pull over on a highway and do that but then again, look who we are talking about.

20. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Over all those uneven rocks?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.