Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the evidence already points to her, and considering the charges is probably overwhelming.

I'm sure she will put the blame on everyone else and claim her rights were violated and do everything else she has been doing to try to hinder the investigation since the first day when she tried to convince LE that Gannon ran away.

The only thing she has left to do is make it more complicated than it has to be.

Hopefully her attorney can convince her to give in and just plead guilty. It doesn't sound that way though. It would be typical for TS to make sure Gannon's family has to endure a trial, and add another year or two to their pain and grief.

Imo
A trial would ensure her continued access to the spotlight, as well as a feeling that she still has some control--what she does and doesn't divulge, her attempts to fabricate alternate stories, and spin her narrative and false character that she has tried to create. This is, unfortunately, completely consistent with what we've seen of her actual character.

Over all those uneven rocks?

She dumped the body over the wall on the left of this picture, she was traveling the opposite direction of the parked LE vehicles in this photo. She didn't have to drag anything.

I saw it the first time I watched the interview. I don't think he ever edited it & ran it from start to finish. It was eye opening & devastating. Check out Spencer's feed or YT to see it. It's painful to watch for MANY reasons!

MOO

I found it—Thank you. As disturbing as it is, there is so much to learn from this monster. I hope psychologists/ LE study her behavior. There were clues everywhere.

This is headed East. I think she pulled over in this area. You can barely see the top of a car on the west bound lane, and the jersey wall over to the left. LE parked in the westbound lanes because it afforded access, however, I believe LS was headed East, and threw Gannon's body over the wall to the left of the yellow line.
upload_2020-3-21_13-32-30.png

Here's an overhead, eastbound lanes are on the right, I think she pulled over close to the number '10' in this photo.

Edit to add, I don't believe Gannon's body was affected by or washed up by water at all. I think she simply pulled over, dragged that bag/suitcase out of the trunk, hoisted it over that concrete wall, and headed out.

upload_2020-3-21_13-34-33.png

I have no idea what social media is throwing out there. "If" somebody is trying to say Gannon was alive and held somewhere until the Florida trip I find that just what it is. Social media throwing stuff out there. I have faith in LE. Colorado charged her, stated he was no longer alive well before he was found. They have the evidence he was murdered in Colorado. IMO
Yes, all the charges state each incident occurred on or around Jan 27th. Imo

Last edited:
I’m behind so not sure if anyone has answered this yet but I took a screenshot on the day she posted the pic of him waving. It was on February 16th per the date on my SS. This was also the same day she said she was in Daytona and “it was great hanging with the crew”. She opened her fb back up for only a short time on this day. Prior to this she had fb open and I recall her changing her residence to Texas for a short time then changed it to South Carolina. I don’t have dates of this as I did not Screenshot.
Excellent work Troc!

Daytona 500: NASCAR Fans Can't Contain Disappointment Over Potential Rain Cancellation

I just got back from driving over the hwy 90 in both directions. The little side roads that are showing up on the maps are gated for maintenance entry only. I don't think she went below the bridge via one of those roads; hard to see the roads and the gates would prevent entry. If she was out there on the westbound bridge at 2am or so on a Monday, Tues. ,Wed. she could have easily pulled to the side on the left lane and thrown him over the guardrail and no one would see her do it. Very light traffic in the early morning hours of weekdays. (My son used to leave for work at 3am on hwy 90 and he loved how empty it was at that hour. ) After seeing the area again I am feeling that this is what happened. It may be possible also that he was thrown into the water of the river and changing water levels left him where he was found. That could have happened at other locations along the river, but it seems like her intention was to throw him into the river and he didn't land where she thought; hitting the rocks instead. If it was at night, it would have been difficult to see exactly where the water's edge is from the vantage point of looking down from the bridge. If she had moved further up west on the bridge, she would have been more exposed to cars coming from the intersection just ahead. Stopping where it seems she did, the curve allowed her to remain hidden and all she had to do was wait for a lack of headlights signifying that a car was coming. I took some video, I'll try to upload later. JMO,moo

Does anybody know what the charges with special enhancers means? TIA

I’m still waking up and catching up this morning, but I do remember something about special enhancers in the Watts case here in CO. Was it because of the young age of his daughters and / or an adult in a position of trust?

moo

I try to base my opinions on facts. But today (and all last night...) I'm debating with myself. I do not think she had an accomplice but I'm basing that thought on the idea that NOBODY COULD POSSIBLY BE SUCH A HORRIFIC PERSON. But, we know that people actually can be that horrifying. I just can not wrap my head around it.

by the way, she is not insane. Sure, in the way that the word easily rolls off the tongue, yeah. But legally insane? Not a chance. She's done, over, out the end.

Stepmother = Evil Stepmother (Think Disney stepmothers)
vs. Stepmom = my other Mom or my Dad's wife
Holy guacamole, I thought I was the only one who thought that was a weird way for LS to refer to herself..."which is" (a thing) vs "who is" and how she is related to Gannon. I kept going back to listen again and again. That's it! Distancing! Thanks for putting a word to my feeling.

Couple thoughts as I'm reading through and catching up on current thread.
  • The only sentence besides DP that I feel will be adequate enough for this vile thing, is spending the rest of her natural life in some kind of SHU. 23 hour a day lock down. No access to any people besides guards, medical staff, legal staff (i wish that could be taken away). Her by herself for 23 hours a day. Recorded video/sound like they do at the ADX in certain units. No spending time with other inmates. Just bare bones contact with staff. Nothing more.
  • As soon as I saw the charges of a weapon being used my first thought was the 2x4. Then went to softball bat. I really think one the bags she carried to the truck that morning looked like a softball ball bag that carries bats and balls. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out there were multiple weapons she used.
  • I like REALLY hope that if she has an accomplice, whether willing or not, I REALLY hope its not her daughter. I can't even wrap my head around ending the life of one child. But to destroy the life of another, especially her own daughter, I guess I just can't in any way put myself in her mind set to think either one of these is "ok".
  • I'm still leaning towards her enlisting somebody to help her. Maybe I don't want to believe that EPCSO took their eyes off her long enough that she was able to drive 1200+ mile to the complete opposite of the United States to dispose of him and they weren't right on her *advertiser censored*.
Question - If she pleads out instead of going to trial, is there a chance that we might not learn the facts of the case? Is there a way she can put that in the "conditions" of her pleading? Like leaving everything stays sealed and she will plead guilty and save the taxpayers money?

I apologize if this has been talked about many times, I'm still towards the beginning of the thread, just wanted to get some thoughts out as I went.

Over all those uneven rocks?

Someone posted a map earlier that showed an access road that ran parallel with the highway and ran all alongside the bottom of the bridge. If that was the same area, she could have taken that road and just walked to a spot under the bridge and put the suitcase in between a couple of huge rocks.

Imo

I think it's important to remember a couple of things about HH.

1. She is a minor.
2. She is on the witness list. To say she is testifying against her mother is a guess. All we know is that she is on the list.

We need to be careful when it comes to discussing HH.

BBM:

Criminal Sentencing Enhancements and Aggravating Factors

It means those charges are sentencing boosters, i.e., judges can tack on additional time beyond the normal sentencing range for offenses.

Think LWOP + 156 Years.

Yeah. Like that.

JMO.

Ok. Thanks GK. I thought maybe that's what it is. I had read a couple of articles, but just wasn't sure. Looks like she's in for the same kind of tough luck sentencing Frazee got. I'm so glad they won't be showing any mercy. Yes!

I think the evidence already points to her, and considering the charges is probably overwhelming.

I'm sure she will put the blame on everyone else and claim her rights were violated and do everything else she has been doing to try to hinder the investigation since the first day when she tried to convince LE that Gannon ran away.

The only thing she has left to do is make it more complicated than it has to be.

Hopefully her attorney can convince her to give in and just plead guilty. It doesn't sound that way though. It would be typical for TS to make sure Gannon's family has to endure a trial, and add another year or two to their pain and grief.

Imo
Trial please. I want to see her bleed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members