Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Thank you, 10!!
    Hope the birdies are correct!!!!

MOO

2. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Yes I believe she did this all by herself. And yes it takes a lot of gas to drive that far. They have the records. It just hasn’t been released as yet. Driving cross country....study the Jodi Arias case. She even bought gas cans and filled them up. She didn’t need help. (You could be right but I don’t think so.)

3. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Spencer Wilson the new Night Stalker. He's so smooth. He got so much in just that one interview.

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think we all thought he was in Colorado. We spent so much time trying to figure out where she could have hidden him, never thinking he could be so far away.

Now we have a bigger mystery. Where was the body before she moved it and when did she go back to get it? I wonder if LE found something in the area where they were sifting through the snow to indicate a body had been there.

Imo

5. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

Just following along in total shock and horror by the last 24 hrs. What a surreal case at a surreal time in the world. One thing is for sure - I will never forget Gannon or his family. This case and period of life is a true marker of time.

6. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

But if they can get eyewitness testimony from a stranger, placing her at a restaurant or a gas station, for example, then LE might find other solid evidence from that knowledge. Like videos, or receipts/transactions, timeline info, etc.

7. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

I've been away from this case for over a month.
    Do we believe the stepmother drove him to Florida in a rental car on Jan. 27th?
    How the hell did she drive back and forth in that length of time?

8. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

Here is the spot where Gannon was found. See the little "lip" on the bridge marked by a red arrow? That is post #1... count down 5 posts and the yellow LE tape is run from post #5 to post #6.

However, I would not park in that little "breakdown lane" on the left hand side of the road. It's right next to the "fast lane." It seems too dangerous. I would park way over to the right hand side of the road and off the road, in fact with my flashers on and put any items in memory of Gannon over there... on the right hand side of the road and off the road. It would be horrible if someone had an accident. I've driven through and around the Pensacola area many times and, like any other city area, some people drive like bats out of he!!. This is not inside Pensacola, of course, but highway driving in the area is as dangerous as anywhere else. Anyone who chooses to go to this place; please be very, very careful!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  9. CCP

CCP Well-Known Member

Omg I almost spit out my drink at your physical description of her. I needed that laugh!

10. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Well-Known Member

Insane yes, but not in the kind of way that she can use that as an excuse.
    In fact I personally feel that
    I’m not sure if I agree that she is innocent however I definitely agree that she has Stockholm syndrome.
    On the redacted witness list there is a FBI special agent witness who specializes in “providing direct assistance services to people who have suffered direct or threatened physical, emotional, psychological or financial harm as a result of violent crime, severe trauma, acts of terrorism and/or acts of fraud.” So if this FBI agent is treating HH for that then I guess she really is a victim, even if she did help T with any of it. MOO.

11. PMLsmom

PMLsmom Well-Known Member

Just a week ago, I watched/read stuff on the net about precious Gabriel Fernandez 's egg donor and her "welcome" after the documentary came out..and BELIEVE me, she's in for a lifetime of HURT.

And so will this (redacted)....

12. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

Anybody, can I post Spencer Wilson's twitters when he answers a question for another poster?

13. Footprintz

Footprintz Well-Known Member

14. katydid23

I've been hoping that HH has the doggie.

15. katydid23

I THINK SO, because he is MSM reporter.

16. ak4dds

ak4dds Active Member

I was wondering that myself so I went on the Florida Dept of Transportation to see of any projects /construction being done in the area Gannon was found. There has been no start of construction YET but there has been pre-construction activity going on under that bridge with plans to expand from 4 to 6 lanes SR-10 (it's actually part of a huge plan of 0.88 miles and the start of the it is where Gannon was found).

They just had happened to be doing pre-construction work in that area the week they found him. Heaven is really on our side to bring Gannon justice.

Here's the site for the info I found::
    FDOT :: US 90 PD&E Study from Scenic Hwy to Santa Rosa Co, #220436-2 :: Florida Department of Transportation

Meeting Notices

17. AmandaReckonwith

AmandaReckonwith Defective Detective

18. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

No. I think the most logical scenario is she drove to Florida on the way back home to South Carolina. The dates law enforcement are interested in, are February 3-5 in the Pace/Pensacola areas.

19. katydid23

Leakage. And she leaked like a sieve.

20. tara joan

tara joan Member

sorry if this has been mentioned before (y'all move too fast for me!) but when she was arrested I remember thinking "WHY does she always look like she hasn't washed her hair in weeks?!"

MerBeach, MadTing, Maxine2U and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.