Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LietKynes

LietKynes "I saw what you did"

*graphic warning*

I'm thinking the reason TS said Gannon's blood might be on the woodworking tools will not be because he cut his foot.
    But since the upgraded charges mentioned a weapon such as a knife, it sounds like there's evidence of a cut on him somewhere.
    Without TS "T-splaining" everything I'd never even consider the woodworking tools as a factor in his death or anything else.
    So maybe no knife was used ?

And apparently the perp didn't throw them out but felt the need to point out areas of blood stains.
    I'm betting she maybe meant to, but after AS and LH were at the house she ran out of time to get rid of some of the evidence.

Does anyone know if she'd over-medicated or poisoned him -- would such evidence be lost by now ?
    Just want her to answer for every single thing she did to him.
    As far as verbal abuse/threats... I'm thinking the others who lived in that house can attest to that.

So thankful he was finally found !
    I just wish it could've been earlier.
    I know I'd posted on a previous thread that if he was found some of the 'puzzle pieces' would come together.
    It looks like that will happen now.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  2. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

No she was in CS giving an interview to a reporter on the 31st I believe and then left town. No one saw her again until she was arrested in Carolina. LE tracked her driving on the Interstate to Pace FL. There’s so much we don’t know but I feel certain she had no accomplice. It is possible her daughter knew and is a witness for the prosecution. I don’t know that for a fact.

3. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm Curious that front row is empty. MOO

I'm Just Here, MsBetsy and DTPeke like this.
  4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yes. What I do is characterize the question, and then post his actual reply with a link to the Tweet.

Faebray, katydid23, ShHolmz and 17 others like this.
  5. Gardenkeep

Gardenkeep Well-Known Member

I've noticed the question about how she could have physically handled this alone.

IMO, she could and did. Yes, she is a small female-who worked out, who was likely beefed up on pure adrenaline, and that alone makes it possible.

I've struggled with tiny little 80 year old ladies who seemed to have the strength of 10 muscle men when they were angry or frightened.

6. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Ahhh.. I always thought that he was in a suitcase, maybe with weights,ie-exercise equipment ???

7. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

I would agree. Like someone who lived not too far north of FL...IMO

8. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Medical Anthropologist

And if unknowing accomplice, they parted ways at some point or she went out in her sneaky way in the middle of the night.

Let's face it, this is a woman who really wants to manipulate and sneak around.

9. MontereyMama

MontereyMama Well-Known Member

BBM
    To me it is clearly an answer to prayer.

10. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

I've got screen snips and I believe LS was packed and ready to leave town right after that video interview. If you look to the far right of the snip of LS there is the tail end of what Spencer says is a moving truck. He also mentions others being there.

Attached Files:

11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That could also apply to Gannon's sister and his parents. I'm sure they need all the help they can get in dealing with such a horrific crime. Imo

12. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

I guess. But I still think it's much more likely they don't have an accomplice who is talking to LE since they are seeking information about her FL location from the public.

13. 10ofRods

We need a popular Netflix documentary for Gannon. I hope Netflix Execs are listening.

14. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

I'm going to plant some blue flowers here in my yard in Florida for Gannon. I will post photos here when I'm done. I hope it doesn't sound silly or crazy to some, but I'm going to let Gannon know, the flowers are for him... but, that he should feel free to take them home with him and share them with his family in his own way. I do believe that the spirit of people endures long past the moment of death here on earth.

In some way, I think Gannon refused to remain unfound and he was a big part of the reason he's going to go home... because children sometimes believe so strongly in the wonderful aspects of their lives and those they love, that they don't question miracles at all. I'm sure his last earthly thoughts were of his mother and father and wanting them to be there with him. And, I think he's accomplished that, simply because he discovered that he could. He is a hero, after all so, of course he could and he never thought for even a moment that he wouldn't be able to.

15. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

It’s shocking I know. But someone did drive 1/2 way across the country with G’s deceased body in a vehicle. Only one person has shown herself that crazy enough to do it and only one person has been charged.
    Also, T herself was out of state when she gave that interview that “he could be out of state by now”.

16. Lambseatoats

Lambseatoats Well-Known Member

I am glad Gannon was found and still very surprised at the location. As I drove by the area he was discarded, I thought that it really wouldn't be a good place for any sort of memorial. He didn't die there - it isn't his final place, as he is returning to his family. It is a busy curving road and the idea of putting anything there that signifies Gannon's life and then having to watch it degrade from exposure over time, just makes me sad. It's probably just me, but I wouldn't want to see any area where TS was active in the destruction of Gannon be memorialized. Very glad that he was found. It truly feels like a miracle. MOO

17. 10ofRods

I think this is so significant, ultimately, to figuring out what really happened over those days. One of them will talk.

Faebray, Amiable, MerBeach and 12 others like this.
  18. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

Nice work, thanks.

evelezrn, JDough, katydid23 and 8 others like this.
  19. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

No way to be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Gannon was in that truck. Breaks me to even think of it.

303gmf, JDough, Lambseatoats and 14 others like this.
  20. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

ITA. key words "They don't have an accomplice that is talking". So I don't think there are not accomplices. They just are not talking. At least not to LE. I don't think she did all the driving,especially different vehicles by herself,all the way from CO to FL. Especially now that we've heard more from Spencer Wilson. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.