Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by momrids6, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    HaikuMommy and DTPeke like this.
  2. MtnMama

MtnMama You are loved, Gannon the Great

I actually hope she does testify! As much as I can't stand the sight of her & she makes me feel physically ill, she's made a complete fool out of herself (not hard to do!) and dug her hole deeper each time she's talked or released a statement. One last chance for her lying, big mouth to seal her fate AND for Michael Allen to obliterate her!

3. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

Now that I've seen the list of charges laid out plainly, I have a different impression than previously. Here are the statutes for the 8 special enhancer charges:

§ 18-1.3-406

(2)(a)(I) “Crime of violence” means any of the crimes specified in subparagraph (II) of this paragraph (a) committed, conspired to be committed, or attempted to be committed by a person during which, or in the immediate flight therefrom, the person:

(A) Used, or possessed and threatened the use of, a deadly weapon;  or

(B) Caused serious bodily injury or death to any other person except another participant.

She was charged with six counts of (2)(a)(I)(A) and two counts of (2)(a)(I)(B). To me this says that initial autopsy found eight (or possibly six) injuries that appear to have been caused by a weapon, two of them lethal.

4. krowdkat

krowdkat Well-Known Member

Casey Anthony did too. Alas. Meaning lied, lied lied, before she went to court. Then cowardly didn't take the stand, but rather had her defense attorney TSplain away her PTSD about her dad molesting her.

I believe TS will go to trial instead of pleading guilty based on this particular personality type.

PhoneJockey, JDough, sindydee and 8 others like this.
  5. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

There is zero possibility that GS was found where he was after TS had dropped him in the river. The spot where he was located was some 400 yrds up grade from the river. If that was the case then there would have been a noahs ark type flood that happened and flooded Pace and Pensecoloa. Common sense says she stopped near where he was found along sis I10/I90 and dumped him under the road near the pillar behind the bushes.

6. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Jhessye Shockley, AJ Freund, Lucas Hernandez, Maleah Davis, Aliyah Lunsford, Taylor Rose Wilson, Conner and Brinley Snyder, Victoria Martens, Gabriel Fernandez, Noah McIntosh, Roman Lopez, Duke Flores.

Every case is horrific :(

PMLsmom, JDough, Tealgrove and 22 others like this.
  7. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Seems so surreal to see Gannon moved to located threads. We all hoped he would be found of course but tough reality.

8. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Hypothetically, If I needed carpet (or vinyl tile) to match an area quickly? I would take it from a closet and replace the closet carpet later with a "close" match if a real match were unavailable. MOO

9. MtnMama

Pretty sure an old, "used" softball bat (the kind a person might tell others they sold back to Play It Again Sports) would qualify as a blunt object too ;)
    :(:(

MOO JMO

MerBeach, Kyte, AnnaGrace and 12 others like this.
  10. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

These were all tough. The one that gutted me most was little Cherish Perriwinkle in Fla. I have never seen an ME break down on the stand describing her injuries.

Kyte, JDough, Tealgrove and 15 others like this.
  11. Pavelsky

Pavelsky Well-Known Member

12. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

I don't think she will testify. Her lawyers will weigh in heavily. If there was no body at the time of trial, I think she might have done. The body has too much evidence. She had posted pictures of him hiking the day prior. The only one who could have harmed him to kill him was her. If she concealed his body in a container/suitcase, there is probably touch dna that will link her to that item if not actually her hair and skin if there was any struggle. If they have the gun she used, it will be known. If it was a gun from the home that is now missing, she had access. This is why her defense team won't want her to testify.

But, the real reason I don't think she will testify is that she hates his mother and father so much that she won't give them the satisfaction of knowing exactly what happened. I think she would prefer that their imaginations run wild. They will have to struggle against her withholding and attempt to hold onto some power. Kind of like that monster, Frazee.

She may plead out and never say a word or go to trial and never say a word. I think Gannon's family is already prepared to get no information from her and, quite frankly, it may be the biggest asset in terms of getting some healing.

Amiable, Readabook89, Kyte and 14 others like this.
  13. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

It all depends on how she enters their culture. I hate to say it, but she is now a celebrity and there are people who will size her up, who are evil incarnate themselves, and sidle right up to her. She doesn't need more than 1-3 allies, and small groups of evil people are at the core of the prison power system. If she can convince a small group of like-minded individuals (people like herself) that she's Badass, she'll have no chance of being overpowered. She knows how to play this kind of currency better than most people.

Prisoners are all about how to get things for themselves. In addition to the possibility that LS will make "friends" in prison (since that is her MO and she has fooled and bamboozled many), she may still have outside support and thus, things to give to other prisoners.

Also, she's going to be part of the group of Mean Badasses Who Are Innocent. On their journey to Innocents.

BTW, many incarcerated women are not functioning at a high level. Many are well below average in IQ. There are many with personality disorders (few who are schizophrenic or bipolar - as those end up elsewhere in many states). I know we all hate LS, but the prisoners have never seen her or heard of her. She'll trickle truth them and gaslight them and have them eating out of the palm of her hand, if she's allowed.

Prisoners are given very few opportunities to physically threaten each other, but lots of opportunities to play psychological games. It could be different in Colorado.

Also, prisoners (IME) have a very shallow sense of what is right. The ones who find God and start following an external system of values are in one group. I do not think LS will be in that group.

14. Floridagirl1006

Floridagirl1006 Well-Known Member

Totally agree with this! Why go out of the way? There is more to this already tragic story.

15. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

Not sure about common sense aspect of your post. She may have thought it was water but it was not. I think she would not have been able to get him down over the rocks and into the weeds and pillar from the side he was accessed from. At some point we will know because I think they have already traced her every move but didn't see that 5 minute stop on her itinerary.

AnnaGrace, Momof4RN, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  16. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

The Idiot & The Innocent

SleuthBee, AnnaGrace, MtnMama and 4 others like this.
  17. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Ohhh, yes sweet little Cherish :(

Aliyah really broke my heart, that sad little face. I hope her siblings are well loved and doing well, and the egg donor is enjoying prison. Thank God she can't ever reproduce again.

JDough, AnnaGrace, Janeumayer and 6 others like this.
  18. krowdkat

krowdkat Well-Known Member

She will fill her lawyers full of false scenarios to throw against the wall, just like Casey Anthony. Just to stab at Gannon's parents the same way Casey Anthony did. We haven't heard the last ridiculousness from TS. I'll be shocked if we have.

19. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

edited: to clarify
    Whether she thought it was water or not wasn't really the point. The point was that there is no way that water carried him to where he was found. He was found there bc he was placed there. He may have been dropped there from north bound lane and landed where he was found. Or she could have pulled off in the pull off area on the right side of the highway on the south bound lane. Waited for no traffic and moved him by suitcase, bag, etc and drug him down the rocks (downhill) and placed him by the pillar. Either way he was placed where he was found

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  20. MtnMama

:D:D That's the key to the T-splaining formula! It doesn't have to make sense to us "normal" people, just to LS and her whirling dervish of wordsmithing! She's a genius only in her own mind!

She needed that moving van for one purpose, and it wasn't for transporting her "gotchies," and Lily Pulitzer wardrobe across the country! :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.