Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did! Go to Spencer's Twitter & read some of the questions he's been asked about that interview in the past few days, he says that that was the creepiest part of the interview. LS was so concerned about getting her apologies from everyone, that she forgot to seem sad or concerned about Gannon. That was her fake add on at the end :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:
Thanks, @MtnMama! I’ll do that :)

Rsbm
I just stumbled across this case and listened to the trial on YouTube. Devastating. And I knew, listening to his confession, he was not in any way insane! He made such a point of saying "the voices in my head" and sorry buddy, those who are actually mentally unstable don't realize that there are voices in his head. He was said to have a higher than avg iq, yet so much led me to believe he was average.

I am not in any way defending this criminal or LS but I feel it is important to correct these misconceptions. It is not true that real mentally ill people are unaware of hallucinations being unreal. They can also have a higher than average IQ.

Last edited:
I’m so far behind, but your words speak volumes! ❤️❤️❤️
LS here is the apology
I am sorry that you likely won’t get the death penalty, firing squad would be appropriate for you.
I am sorry you won’t get to feel exactly what Gannon felt in his final hours/days.
I am sorry that LH has more grace and dignity in her pinky nail than you have ever had in your whole body.
I am sorry AS ever laid eyes on you.
I am sorry that your dark, evil, twisted heart never got to experience the unconditional love of a child, which is a beautiful thing. But you are too warped and sick and selfish.
I am sorry that you got to believe as long as you did that the truth wouldn’t come out or Gannon wouldn’t be found.
I am sorry you get to wake up each morning to a new day.
I. Am. Sorry. So very sorry that a miserable excuse of a human lived on this earth for 36 years so far.
I’m so far behind, but your words speak volumes! ❤️❤️❤️

Didn'tknow how to edit my post, but wanted to give you proper credit

So I just spotted something on Spencer Wilson's twitter page where he listed the new charges.
S/one pointed out that charges 10, 11 & 12 were against a child under 12, charges 6, 7. 8 use same verbiage without "child under 12"

He pointed out that the charges relate to "someone" not specifically Gannon Stauch.

These were added after his body was found. I wonder if "someone" told LE they were held hostage by her and were made to do something they didn't want to do, but to prove that they needed Gannon's body?
Like her daughter.

Spencer Wilson shows TS asking to “add one more thing” in her interview and then turning on the fake tears.

Re-watch: Second look at interview after arrest of Gannon's Stepmother

I suffered through watching her again and what is so obviously wrong is there is nothing that a real caring stepmother would say until the very end where she adds "one more thing" and fakes the crocodile tears because she had totally forgot to show any real caring about the poor boy being missing. She finally remembers at the very end she needed to attempt (with a very bad acting job) to show she cared about him being out there missing still.

The timing of that caring is the exact opposite of what a true caring step mother or mother would do. They would immediately show that worry/caring at the beginning right away. Instead, for her at the beginning and through most of the interview, she just shows her personal rage and combativeness to all the social media and public opinion she has obviously been following. Nothing she said at the beginning and middle had anything to do with real caring about the poor boy. It was all about her and her personal rage with the public and others.

I am not in any way defending this criminal or LS but I feel it is important to correct these misconceptions. It is not true that real mentally ill people are unaware of hallucinations being unreal. They can also have a higher than average IQ.
I think OP was saying that people who hear voices often believe they are real, as opposed to being aware they are not. Imo

I suffered through watching her again and what is so obviously wrong is there is nothing that a real caring stepmother would say until the very end where she adds "one more thing" and fakes the crocodile tears because she had totally forgot to show any real caring about the poor boy being missing. She finally remembers at the very end she needed to attempt (with a very bad acting job) to show she cared about him being out there missing still.

The timing of that caring is the exact opposite of what a true caring step mother or mother would do. They would immediately show that worry/caring at the beginning right away. Instead, for her at the beginning and through most of the interview, she just shows her personal rage and combativeness to all the social media and public opinion she has obviously been following. Nothing she said at the beginning and middle had anything to do with real caring about the poor boy. It was all about her and her personal rage with the public and others.

Excellent analysis. I watched it too, and right off the bat, noticed the defensiveness. There was not any emotion, aside from anger. No indication of concern for Gannon. Until the end.

Very similar to the interviews with Larry King and Jonbenet Ramsey's parents. Rage against police, and then, a "show" regarding missing JBR. No real call for people to come forward with any information about the crime. Or concern for other children in the community, that there was a predator loose.

That's what I wonder. Was the drop done at night? Maybe she thought there was water there and couldn't see... Just an odd choice. You get him all the way to Florida, and then bungle the final hiding spot. Why not put him in the woods somewhere off the road.

So grateful for the construction worker for finding Gannon.

Satellite view. AND likely done at night.

Attachments

• Sat view of Escambia river bridge.png
    Sat view of Escambia river bridge.png
    496.8 KB · Views: 73
The question would be "when" and "how". The defense would attack the theory, not evidence.

Get security video and receipts from the 2 Walmarts that are each within 10 minutes or less from that spot? I believe she left someone at night in the hotel to run to a 24 hour store. ... no guarantee that she actually went though.

Excellent analysis. I watched it too, and right off the bat, noticed the defensiveness. There was not any emotion, aside from anger. No indication of concern for Gannon. Until the end.
I think that interview was the first indication for many people that she had something to do with Gannon's disappearance.

The crazy thing is, she knew everyone was judging her for her actions and her words, but she just kept talking and 'presplaining' and making excuses and pointing fingers and criticizing until everyone was convinced beyond a doubt that she was guilty.

I'm sure it won't take long to convince a jury, either.

Imo

So are these photos in the correct area? Anyone who lives near there can confirm please. If so, there is a way to get under this road and honest you can't mistake it for water because there are buildings and streets. These are from Google Earth. If this is incorrect please tell me. Moo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200322-024541_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20200322-024541_Earth.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20200322-024442_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20200322-024442_Earth.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20200322-024413_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20200322-024413_Earth.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 85
So I just spotted something on Spencer Wilson's twitter page where he listed the new charges.
S/one pointed out that charges 10, 11 & 12 were against a child under 12, charges 6, 7. 8 use same verbiage without "child under 12"

He pointed out that the charges relate to "someone" not specifically Gannon Stauch.

These were added after his body was found. I wonder if "someone" told LE they were held hostage by her and were made to do something they didn't want to do, but to prove that they needed Gannon's body?
I keep thinking she couldn't be anymore of a monster. And it just gets worse.

So are these photos in the correct area? Anyone who lives near there can confirm please. If so, there is a way to get under this road and honest you can't mistake it for water because there are buildings and streets. These are from Google Earth. If this is incorrect please tell me. Moo
I can't tell because it doesn't look like the maps that were posted showing where the body was found. It would help if it showed the river. The access road looks the same, though.

I think that interview was the first indication for many people that she had something to do with Gannon's disappearance.

The crazy thing is, she knew everyone was judging her for her actions and her words, but she just kept talking and 'presplaining' and making excuses and pointing fingers and criticizing until everyone was convinced beyond a doubt that she was guilty.

I'm sure it won't take long to convince a jury, either.

Imo
The alleged Google search and law enforcement’s posture, told me that this was no runaway case.

Once that interview aired though, that absolutely sealed it for me.

The most important development was that neighbor’s surveillance video though, which firmed up the timeline, and caused me to theorize that she murdered him to cover up abuse.

That was the only explanation I could come up with for her apparently murdering him in broad daylight, and coming up with that insane runaway story.

Last edited:
I can't tell because it doesn't look like the maps that were posted showing where the body was found. It would help if it showed the river. The access road looks the same, though.
Access Road blocked - Sign across from where he was located. Sat view of access road.

Attachments

• Screenshot Access Road.png
    Screenshot Access Road.png
    590.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot Sat view access road and river.png
    Screenshot Sat view access road and river.png
    514.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics