Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up. Do we KNOW that there is a suitcase? I haven't seen that in the media thread.
Waiting on clarification from @SillyBilly. It has been said G’s aunt provided this information on SM. Some say @leighEg confirmed it on a podcast with @Tricia. But someone else said that Leigh was still looking to get that info verified.
So still uncertain. There will be a whole lot of cleaning up if it doesn’t exist so hopefully it does.

Part of me thinks she did want him to be found, and that the location would “prove” to AS that she was innocent. In her mind, he would come crawling back to her and she would have him under her complete control again. MOO.

RBBM

If she wanted him to be found, and if the suitcase he was found in came from her home, then she is even more stupid, (if that's even possible), than first thought.

IMO she didn't want him found. The brutality of what she did to Gannon would be played out for the world to see. She wouldn't want that because she's a good stepmother and we all owe her an apology....remember?

Nope, she's just stupid and her chaotic mind has her do things that she thinks are brilliant, when in fact, her actions are beyond ridiculous and nonsensical.

TBH, I've never seen anything quite like this. She is a whole year of psychological research and case study rolled into one. Criminology students will be studying her for years to come. So she'll be famous but not how she wanted to be famous.

Karma!

It’s in Spencer’s twitter account. He said moving van was at the Cousin It interview and young man was in driver seat.

Oh I missed that. Actually once I saw the thing about the charges I did stop reading because I came here to post it lol.
Given there is an AVO against a "victim" and the charges may not apply just to Gannon. Although I would think it would be a separate case if it was against another victim. So that leads me to believe that whomever the charges are for either HH or her boyfriend then I think either of them were involved to a certain extent which is why it's being prosecuted in the same case. If they prosecuted it separately then LS's defence could just say they were involved etc. If it's with Gannon's they would be protected by law.
Does that make sense lol

RBBM

If she wanted him to be found, and if the suitcase he was found in came from her home, then she is even more stupid, (if that's even possible), than first thought.

IMO she didn't want him found. The brutality of what she did to Gannon would be played out for the world to see. She wouldn't want that because she's a good stepmother and we all owe her an apology....remember?

Nope, she's just stupid and her chaotic mind has her do things that she thinks are brilliant, when in fact, her actions are beyond ridiculous and nonsensical.

TBH, I've never seen anything quite like this. She is a whole year of psychological research and case study rolled into one. Criminology students will be studying her for years to come. So she'll be famous but not how she wanted to be famous.

Karma!

So I am a freelance writer by trade (and yes I am aware that you wouldn't be able to tell that by some of my rambling posts lol) and I am so tempted to write her and see if she would accept the correspondence to give her side of the story for an article all the way in Australia! Bet her eyes would light up at the opportunity if she thought people on the other side of the world knew who she was!

There is zero possibility that GS was found where he was after TS had dropped him in the river. The spot where he was located was some 400 yrds up grade from the river. If that was the case then there would have been a noahs ark type flood that happened and flooded Pace and Pensecoloa. Common sense says she stopped near where he was found along sis I10/I90 and dumped him under the road near the pillar behind the bushes.
I agree with you. After going to look at the site, it is way too far up from the river for him to have washed up there. The rocks are there to prevent erosion and the spot he was found is very far from the water even in a high state. I still think she placed him where he was found from the westbound lane because it feels so hidden by how much lower it is than the east/northbound lane. To throw something off the higher bridge would leave her very exposed. It seems like if you threw something off the other bridge, there would be no way for it to end up 'under' the bridge. jmo, moo

I am not in any way defending this criminal or LS but I feel it is important to correct these misconceptions. It is not true that real mentally ill people are unaware of hallucinations being unreal. They can also have a higher than average IQ.
Oh, I totally agree that they can have high IQ, however in the case I was referring to, his family said he was mega smart yet doctors testified that he was just an average joe- my words there. And I really only have experience with one person who hears voices, but in the confession it was clear to me that this dude was going for some level of insanity. I didn't intend to make a blanket statement, sorry.

This is really the first time I’m seeing water could be involved for sure - and that is a little scary to me as I have posted about thinking he was in/near water - I wish we knew how high the water was during February
JMO
Someone posted that there was a flood warning on Feb 8. I don't know if the river ever peaked or how far it would overflow if it did.

Imo

I agree completely. She just pulled over and dropped poor Gannon over the cement-curbing embankment edge of the east (or north bound) side of the highway and he landed between the 2 roadways probably somewhat closer to just below where she was standing when she dropped the suitcase. And, that's where I'm sure he was found.

She'd been heading to South Carolina all along... so she should have been traveling on the north bound side of that double road anyway, imo.

I've been saying this all along. She was headed east, stopped, threw his body over the concrete wall, and headed outta there. Probably took less than a minute.

And, there's NO way that floodwaters washed him there.

MOO

Unless his body was found down where the lane goes under the bridge, there's no way water moved him up to where the retaining rock is located, in the area where the bridge meets land, where the line of demarcation is between the blacktop and the concrete.

My estimate is real near the "90" number based on the photos available online. Possibly a bit to either side of that Route number.

I think she threw his body over from the higher, eastbound, lane.

upload_2020-3-22_9-44-31.png

RBBM

Karma!

Oh, I agree that her completely chaotic mind caused her to see brilliance where none existed. That was my point, that TS’s “brilliant” plan and special blend of gaslighting that has always worked for her in the past would end (in her mind) with AS begging for forgiveness as he apologized on his knees. Her stupidity and narcissism could never fathom a scenario where she would be implicated once the body was found, IF that was her plan. It is just one of the many sickening scenarios that has been rattling around in my head. I also don’t know if it has been confirmed 100% that he was in a suitcase or one that came from her home, but TS has not let a pesky little thing like evidence stop her once throughout this entire ordeal.

Stupid, yes, and more disturbing than I have ever seen. MOO.

I am trying to figure this out. The stepmom moved back to South Carolina at some point after her husband filed for divorce. Still looking at google maps, Myrtle Beach (where she was in S.C.) is about a 10 hour drive from where the body was found in Florida. So if she did take the body with her, then that was a heck of a detour and she took a longer route to S.C. It would be interesting to find which route she took to S.C. There is just not enough info in this case. When did she leave? Was LE tracking her via GPS? Like you said, where did she hide the body? How could she transport a decaying body without no one noticing the smell? Things are not adding up.

Here's the route she took. LE wants any potential witness who saw her in Florida to call them with tips related to Feb 3 to Feb 5... So, LE must suspect or know she was in Florida on or around that date span.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200320-134336_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200320-134336_Maps.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 71
While the Escambia river does flood, that warning issued was for parts in the northern area of the counties, Escambia and Santa Rosa. Those areas near the river (45-50 miles north) are prone to flooding when the river rises. Right as Hwy 90 crosses (area that Gannon was found), the river is emptying into the bay. The only time flooding would be a concern there is when hurricane winds force a storm surge into the bay. The rest of the hwy 90 to the northeast is crossing sort of a delta area. Lots of places for the water to go - it does not rise in this area. I am a native to this area, live four miles away, have been through plenty of weather events, and after seeing where they found Gannon, I strongly believe he was placed there - no way he washed up to that area. IMO

I live in Colorado Springs but have frequented Southern Florida my entire life and I absolutely adore Lily Pulitzer. I was floored to see LS’s collection of dresses. Yuck. I honestly don’t know if I could wear another Lily Pulitzer dress without being sickened, which is a shame.
Lilly Pulitzer designs: ...featuring bright, colorful, floral prints. As the brand is popular with high society...

For the high and mighty and attention seeking, this line is ideal :p

Lilly Pulitzer - Wikipedia

** ETA Disclaimer - Not all who wear Lily Pulitzer designs are high and mighty and attention seeking. But for those who are high and mighty and attention seeking, it is an ideal choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member