Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the route she took. LE wants any potential witness who saw her in Florida to call them with tips related to Feb 3 to Feb 5... So, LE must suspect or know she was in Florida on or around that date span.
Looking over this map, makes me ask if it is known whether LE was tracking her (via watch or phone) or the vehicle by GPS.

If she was the sole driver, why in the world would she drive that huge distance out of the way, on the way back to South Carolina to dump his body over the side of the road in that particular spot. Makes no common sense to me.
If she did in fact have him in the vehicle, she could have put him over the side of the road in Tennessee, Kentucky etc. with equal chance of not being found.

I think she passed him off to somebody else with the request to get rid of him and that person dumped him there. And, I ask again "Why there?"

Looking over this map, makes me ask if it is known whether LE was tracking her (via watch or phone) or the vehicle by GPS.

If she was the sole driver, why in the world would she drive that huge distance out of the way, on the way back to South Carolina to dump his body over the side of the road in that particular spot. Makes no common sense to me.
If she did in fact have him in the vehicle, she could have put him over the side of the road in Tennessee, Kentucky etc. with equal chance of not being found.

I think she passed him off to somebody else with the request to get rid of him and that person dumped him there. And, I ask again "Why there?"

I think she may have taken the route to FL because she didn't want to dump him along the most direct route to SC because that would be more obvious. Maybe she was also trying to leave him somewhere with conditions more favorable to decomposition. The warm, wet marshiness of FL and the alligators + other animal activity are particularly hard on remains.

I think she may have taken the route to FL because she didn't want to dump him along the most direct route to SC because that would be more obvious. Maybe she was also trying to leave him somewhere with conditions more favorable to decomposition. The warm, wet marshiness of FL and the alligators + other animal activity are particularly hard on remains.
I see your points, certainly the warm wet marshes. I was just in Hilton Head SC, and saw aligators there, sitting there, looking hungry. I would think that if LE tracked her taking the shortest, most direct route back to SC, they would have been much less suspicious of her movements. MOO MOO MOO

Unfortunately there are far too many to count.
Yes, there are so many horrible cases. Gabriel Fernandez is one of the worst child abuse cases I have ever known. He was tortured, shot in the face with a BB gun, forced to eat kitty litter, and locked in a closet for nine months until he finally died at the hands of his mother and her boyfriend. They beat him to death because he complained to his mother about her boyfriend mistreating her.

In fact his mother reminds me very much of TS. She was devoid of emotion and empathy, she had a big mouth and gave corrections officers a hard time in prison.

She was also sadistic and enjoyed seeing her child suffer.

Imo

Last edited:
Yes, there are so many horrible cases. Gabriel Fernandez is one of the worst child abuse cases I have ever known. He was tortured, shot in the face with a BBC gun, forced to eat kitty litter, and locked in a closet for nine months until he finally died at the hands of his mother and her boyfriend. They beat him to death because he complained to his mother about her boyfriend mistreating her.

In fact his mother reminds me very much of TS. She was devoid of emotion and empathy, she had a big mouth and gave corrections officers a hard time in prison.

She was also sadistic and enjoyed seeing her child suffer.

Imo
This makes me feel like vomiting. Really lacking faith in humanity lately.

I still am stunned that she could spend however many days (2 or 3) with a decomposing body in a suitcase. Wouldn't the smell be horrendous? Maybe she was able to do something to lessen it somehow?
If we ask, "What would I do if I were TS?" Maybe triple plastic bag and cat litter? I can't imagine an ideal way to isolate that odor.

I still am stunned that she could spend however many days (2 or 3) with a decomposing body in a suitcase. Wouldn't the smell be horrendous? Maybe she was able to do something to lessen it somehow?
Maybe she wrapped it or contained it in something else in addition to a suitcase. (if she did use a suitcase)

If the body was first hidden outside in the cold for four or five days, it might have slowed down decomposition before she moved it.

If LE found the car, I would think cadaver dogs ran straight to the vehicle as soon as they were let out of the police vehicle.

Imo

I see your points, certainly the warm wet marshes. I was just in Hilton Head SC, and saw aligators there, sitting there, looking hungry. I would think that if LE tracked her taking the shortest, most direct route back to SC, they would have been much less suspicious of her movements. MOO MOO MOO
Thanks be to God that the alligators left the suitcase alone.

i believe that gannon was originally hidden in one of the spots searched by LE on 27th, 28th rental car was used to dispose of further evidence found by TS while cleaning 27th night.

RD comes to ask AS/TS if they want to check his footage, TS says no thanks he went the other day. i believe this was 1-2 days before public rls? day after public release LE thinks TS is in FL? spooked and ran imo.

LE has all the family vehicles at this time so they are using rentals OR another family member drove to pick them up. while TS was leaving CO, she picks up GS and heads back toward SC. in a rental? alone? had the moving van already gone back on 31st and she was alone in CO with HH, tells HH to fly and she’ll drive alone? ok sure sounds suspicious mom....

now while TS is driving back, is she untraceable? no one in the car could have a phone, using cash only, rental can’t have gps or did she stop thru FL so quickly that they didn’t realize that it was a location of significant importance.

Yeah I know there's gators all over the South but I have a feeling she didn't want to dump him in SC or anywhere she's known to have a direct connection to.

I also think they were suspicious of her by day 2 or 3, but chose to keep him categorized as a runway for a while to keep her off her guard. I don't think she realized the extent to which they were already tracking her.

So what's the skinny with discussing "a suitcase"? I listened to the podcast last night for about an hour and didn't hear it mentioned.
Really? I wonder why someone said it was. Maybe it was mentioned as speculation. I don't think we will know for sure until it's verified.

For now I'm just considering it a possibility. She had to have put the body in something, whether a suitcase, duffel bag, airtight container or garbage bags. Maybe it was a combination of things.

I think we are waiting to hear from the interviewer from Crime online (Leigh?)
but now is probably not an appropriate time to check with the family after all this new information.

Imo

Personally, I'm thinking they were not tracking her. Otherwise a random road crew worker would not have been the one to find his body.
Idk it’s possible they were tracking her, maybe not live tracking etc. But based on the witness list attached to the arrest affidavit, it sure seems like they knew where she’s been. Remember tracking 1500 miles plus would be hard to pinpoint an exact disposal location. Especially if she was stopped for less than a minute or two. I’m not saying they were or weren’t tracking her, but I’m definitely open to the possibility and think it’s more likely than not honestly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member