Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak to a sighting of GS in FL (I never personally heard that)--but if you recall, initial reports were that the stepthing was arrested in Florida. I kept thinking how odd for news reports to be so wrong. Is it possible this mistake was deliberate--to alert her that FL was aware and was searching for Gannon?

Such PROFOUND SADNESS...all are in my fervent prayers--including my WS family.

Unfortunately she’d given herself away I believe when she said she had attended the Daytona races....which were then debunked because they were rained out. The devil woman is a moron @oviedo

Could the "Blunt object" ALSO be the "sharp object" ?? Anyone know? Would they list the object in 2 different uses (or forms) that way? Ex- A hockey stick that breaks, then is sharp? Or a fire poke? Can be both a blunt object or a stabbing object?
I think there was both a blunt object and a sharp object used. The blunt object could have been the bloody board or something else. A hockey stick, end of a gun, a baseball bat, a weight, or any heavy object.

The sharp object may have been a knife, a screwdriver or other sharp tool, or even a piece of glass or sharp metal. It may have been something that left a small cut or cuts to the bone, or evidence of a wound to the neck and throat, depending how and when she used it.

Imo

Oh, I know how you feel! I felt the same when I saw the carpet video...I just wanted to climb into the video and fix whatever was hurting him and tell that woman that I would buy her all new carpet thorough that damn house if she would just stop.
You are nicer than I. I wanted to punch her.

My sense is that she did *not* have help. But if she did, and if any help was by unwitting accomplices, that would still be consistent with a lack of additional arrests, yes? Perhaps I'm mistaken about this …
ITA. I, myself, cannot rule out an unwitting accomplice who helped her drive to Florida. They may have become aware of what was going on when she discarded his body and became an accomplice at that point. There may not be a decision on whether that person should be prosecuted. Maybe they have been granted immunity for their testimony to convict.

ITA. I, myself, cannot rule out an unwitting accomplice who helped her drive to Florida. They may have become aware of what was going on when she discarded his body and became an accomplice at that point. There may not be a decision on whether that person would be prosecuted. Maybe they have been granted immunity for their testimony to convict.

Maybe. But if they have testimony from someone who drove with her to Florida and observed the body being discarded, I'm not sure they'd be asking the public to report if anyone saw her in Florida Feb 3-5. (I've personally not ruled out an accomplice in my way of thinking.) JMO

I’m not sure that’s even possible. They clearly didn’t have enough to arrest her at that point, and were obviously powerless to stop her from leaving the state.

I cannot fathom the logistics of tailing a person across the country (to what end anyways).

I do think her phone was likely being tracked though, but I’d need to know a hell of a lot more in order to make a determination if something that could have been done, wasn’t done.
Perhaps LE thought (like the rest of us), that Gannon's body was in Colorado and that it would hopefully be found. The thought of her taking him on a cross country drive, was not something that crossed my mind on iota. A suitcase would be the most likely conveyance IMO, because it definitely would not be out of place. Tracking her (in this scenario) would have done what? I believed that all of the evidence and Gannon was in Colorado.

What? Been away from this forum for a while and checked in today to see his body was found in FL. So is this the reason for rental car? Did she use it to drive him to FL? Do we think she moved his body or kept him alive on the drive to FL? What happened here, does everyone think?

Maybe. But if they have testimony from someone who drove with her to Florida and observed the body being discarded, I'm not sure they'd be asking the public to report if anyone saw her in Florida Feb 3-5. (I've personally not ruled out an accomplice in my way of thinking.) JMO
Do you suppose that LE is asking the public for sightings to bolster the testimony of an accomplice and to head off a defense of "I wasn't there, I am being railroaded"?

I can only imagine how horrible this Criminal Complaint is going to be, when finally released. Not really sure I want to read it. I just can't comprehend this step-monster. Whenever my son has cried over the years because he is in pain (there was post surgery pain and the usual boo boos, etc) it touches a part of me that is just instinctual: protect/help/nurture. It's just not human to not be that way. It's truly just disturbing.

Yes, it is inhumane. Not only do we feel the need to alleviate our children's hurt, but we actually feel their pain--to a greater degree!--because we feel it emotionally, as well. How can one inflict this pain on another unless there is a stark inability to feel empathy?!

I think there was both a blunt object and a sharp object used. The blunt object could have been the bloody board or something else. A hockey stick, end of a gun, a baseball bat, a weight, or any heavy object.

The sharp object may have been a knife, a screwdriver or other sharp tool, or even a piece of glass or sharp metal. It may have been something that left a small cut or cuts to the bone, or evidence of a wound to the neck and throat, depending how and when she used it.

Imo

If the bloody board had old nails sticking thru it, it could have been both in one....sharp as well as blunt force trauma. Then maybe he didn't expire fast enough to suit her after she whacked him with it, so she pulled out a gun to finish him off :(

MOO

Do we know which side of the bridge over the Escambia River he was located? The area on the east bound side just before the river has a lot of those rocks and if you look at satellite pics, Smith's Fish Camp road is right off of Hwy 90. Just a tiny bit further east it is another little turn off that is paved but then turns to dirt and it appears allows access directly under Hwy 90 and that rocky area. I imagine that little dirt road and under the hwy is very dark and private late at night. She wouldn't have had to stop along the hwy and thrown anything over, just pull off and go underneath where she would not be seen. Attaching some satellite pics. Of course if it was other side of the river this post is moot but there are probably similar access areas there. There's also an access area on the west bound side here but doesn't look like it would get you under the highway.

Attachments

• Screenshot (274)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (274)_LI.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot (273)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (273)_LI.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot (275)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (275)_LI.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 137
How could a body sit in the elements in Florida for that long and still be intact and recognizable as a male from a random passerby? He called 911 and said he found a male. And what did she do with him the whole time she was in CO, doing the cousin It interview, n God only knows what else?
It would still be intact if it was contained in a suitcase. They can tell by the skeletal remains the sex and approximate age of the body. The pelvic bone in particular is different in a male vs a female.

If the caller knew, maybe he could tell by his clothes and his hair. I'm not sure how the average person could tell.

Imo

Do you suppose that LE is asking the public for sightings to bolster the testimony of an accomplice and to head off a defense of "I wasn't there, I am being railroaded"?

Maybe. But if they had testimony from an accomplice, I'd think that would have led to other evidence (what vehicle was used, for example) And I'd think if the body WAS in a suitcase or container (& we don't know for sure it was) there might be fingerprints.

I just can't see testimony from a stranger --yeah I saw that woman in Florida-- would be very persuasive. But eyewitness testimony often isn't (and really shouldn't be since we know how often it's wrong) JMO

Do we know which side of the bridge over the Escambia River he was located? The area on the east bound side just before the river has a lot of those rocks and if you look at satellite pics, Smith's Fish Camp road is right off of Hwy 90. Just a tiny bit further east it is another little turn off that is paved but then turns to dirt and it appears allows access directly under Hwy 90 and that rocky area. I imagine that little dirt road and under the hwy is very dark and private late at night. She wouldn't have had to stop along the hwy and thrown anything over, just pull off and go underneath where she would not be seen. Attaching some satellite pics. Of course if it was other side of the river this post is moot but there are probably similar access areas there. There's also an access area on the west bound side here but doesn't look like it would get you under the highway.

Body Found Along Roadway Believed To Be 11-Year Old Colorado Boy : NorthEscambia.com

A body found Tuesday afternoon along Highway 90 on the Santa Rosa end of the Escambia River Bridge has been tentatively identified as a missing 11-year old boy from Colorado.

I was up thinking last night. Remember when she went to PetCo and bought dog suits. If HH flew out of CO and TS drove with Gannon in the vehicle, then where is the puppy "Sadie" that AS wants back immediately. She wouldn't have driven with the dog in the car with Gannon would she? Where did the dog go? Did she kill her too?

By now they have evidence placing TS in Florida. My personal opinion is that the request to “anyone who has seen” TS is directed at someone specific. TS didn’t just randomly pick this bridge in Pace to pull over and dump G. I absolutely believe she planned this stop. She has to know someone there. I believe she called, met up with, stayed with, or otherwise did see someone she knows in FL. That person has an opportunity to come forward and provide damning information.
JMO

"First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!

Tecia Stauch"
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance
@oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member