Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
So heartbroken. I knew he wouldn't have been found alive. Too much time has passed. There was a part of me that thought a stepmother couldn't do this. As a stepmother myself, I love my stepson with all of my heart and every fiber of my being and would never hurt him physically or emotionally. He is a part of me and my heart even though I didn't give birth to him But I know that is not the case with TS.

I hope Gannon left this world knowing he was loved

As far as LS being able to get out of town without LE catching on right away:

Someone said earlier that some of her family had been in town with her during an interview with the press. I wonder if she told them a sob story of being so stressed and scared with death threats, etc, and needing to get out of town for safety's sake. Perhaps she drove her family to the airport to go back to SC, which might not have immediately concerned LE if she was being watched. A sympathetic family member might have rented a car in their name, and let LS be on her way on a long drive back home to "clear her head" or something. She could have snuck out of town and picked up Gannon wherever she left him during the 900-mile drive with the first rental car that she picked up AS in. JMO

The original video is from a family vacation. Gannon looks to be about 2 or 3 years younger in the video.

The exact date that she posted it on her own Facebook, I don't remember. But Landen was already in Colorado, trying to find out where her son was. And Tee cruelly posted some family vacation videos, pretending as if everything was all wonderful and loving in that family dynamic. JMO
I’m behind so not sure if anyone has answered this yet but I took a screenshot on the day she posted the pic of him waving. It was on February 16th per the date on my SS. This was also the same day she said she was in Daytona and “it was great hanging with the crew”. She opened her fb back up for only a short time on this day. Prior to this she had fb open and I recall her changing her residence to Texas for a short time then changed it to South Carolina. I don’t have dates of this as I did not Screenshot.

Maybe. But if they had testimony from an accomplice, I'd think that would have led to other evidence (what vehicle was used, for example) And I'd think if the body WAS in a suitcase or container (& we don't know for sure it was) there might be fingerprints.

I just can't see testimony from a stranger --yeah I saw that woman in Florida-- would be very persuasive. But eyewitness testimony often isn't (and really shouldn't be since we know how often it's wrong) JMO

IMO...Possibly video from grocery stores, gas stations, etc?
I hope everyone in that area posts this information on Facebook.

I was up thinking last night. Remember when she went to PetCo and bought dog suits. If HH flew out of CO and TS drove with Gannon in the vehicle, then where is the puppy "Sadie" that AS wants back immediately. She wouldn't have driven with the dog in the car with Gannon would she? Where did the dog go? Did she kill her too?

She could have driven with the dog. Odd yes. But so is driving a dead body across the country. Or HH could have flown with the dog in the cabin later in Feb. A 3-4 month old Frenchie puppy is pretty small and would fit in a crate that goes under the seat. JMO

So heartbroken. I knew he wouldn't have been found alive. Too much time has passed. There was a part of me that thought a stepmother couldn't do this. As a stepmother myself, I love my stepson with all of my heart and every fiber of my being and would never hurt him physically or emotionally. He is a part of me and my heart even though I didn't give birth to him But I know that is not the case with TS.

Well sadly she did do it. Hard to even comprehend this all but, this doesn't just happen out of the blue. What in the world did this boy have to endure from her? Did his father not notice anything? It's possible he didn't because really evil people (which she is for sure) can be very good at covering up and fooling others around them.
I wonder what the other children say.
And really...why would she even do this? What is the motivation here? I don't get it.

Body Found Along Roadway Believed To Be 11-Year Old Colorado Boy : NorthEscambia.com

A body found Tuesday afternoon along Highway 90 on the Santa Rosa end of the Escambia River Bridge has been tentatively identified as a missing 11-year old boy from Colorado.
Ahhh..thank you. So other side. Quick satellite look indicates there are similar pull off areas. I'll have a look and see if any of them look like they access underneath the highway. It makes sense that it would be this side as it seems less densely populated and therefore a better choice for engaging in horrifying things.

Yes, it is inhumane. Not only do we feel the need to alleviate our children's hurt, but we actually feel their pain--to a greater degree!--because we feel it emotionally, as well. How can one inflict this pain on another unless there is a stark inability to feel empathy?!

She hated Gannon. It's so tragic that he had to live with her. It literally breaks my heart.

I’m behind so not sure if anyone has answered this yet but I took a screenshot on the day she posted the pic of him waving. It was on February 16th per the date on my SS. This was also the same day she said she was in Daytona and “it was great hanging with the crew”. She opened her fb back up for only a short time on this day. Prior to this she had fb open and I recall her changing her residence to Texas for a short time then changed it to South Carolina. I don’t have dates of this as I did not Screenshot.

This Daytona talk was completely missed by me. Must not have been on websleuths that day. I can't believe she was posting about hanging with the crew. Like a vacation, while her stepson is "missing". It's bizarre. I really do wonder about her sisters/parents and what they may have been advising her at this point.

Do we know which side of the bridge over the Escambia River he was located? The area on the east bound side just before the river has a lot of those rocks and if you look at satellite pics, Smith's Fish Camp road is right off of Hwy 90. Just a tiny bit further east it is another little turn off that is paved but then turns to dirt and it appears allows access directly under Hwy 90 and that rocky area. I imagine that little dirt road and under the hwy is very dark and private late at night. She wouldn't have had to stop along the hwy and thrown anything over, just pull off and go underneath where she would not be seen. Attaching some satellite pics. Of course if it was other side of the river this post is moot but there are probably similar access areas there. There's also an access area on the west bound side here but doesn't look like it would get you under the highway.
Nice job with the screenshots! From the videos posted here earlier, I recognize it as the side of the highway traveling westbound.

@ShHolmz, thank you for clarifying location. So here are a few satellite pictures from west bound 90 on Santa Rosa side since I was barking up the wrong tree the first time. Another pull off...dirt road that looks like it leads up to accessing area underneath the highway. Again, this would be a very dark and even more private area at night.

Attachments

• Screenshot (276)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (276)_LI.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot (277).png
    Screenshot (277).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot (278).png
    Screenshot (278).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
This Daytona talk was completely missed by me. Must not have been on websleuths that day. I can't believe she was posting about hanging with the crew. Like a vacation, while her stepson is "missing". It's bizarre. I really do wonder about her sisters/parents and what they may have been advising her at this point.
I actually have the screenshots but I don’t think I can post them because her fb is not open anymore. I have the name of the person she was posting to as well.

LS here is the apology you so believe you deserved.

I am sorry that you likely won’t get the death penalty, firing squad would be appropriate for you.
I am sorry you won’t get to feel exactly what Gannon felt in his final hours/days.
I am sorry that LH has more grace and dignity in her pinky nail than you have ever had in your whole body.
I am sorry AS ever laid eyes on you.
I am sorry that your dark, evil, twisted heart never got to experience the unconditional love of a child, which is a beautiful thing. But you are too warped and sick and selfish.
I am sorry that you got to believe as long as you did that the truth wouldn’t come out or Gannon wouldn’t be found.
I am sorry you get to wake up each morning to a new day.
I. Am. Sorry. So very sorry that a miserable excuse of a human lived on this earth for 36 years so far.
You might want to mail this to her so she can actually read it. It would be good for her to absorb what you have written. Maybe a guard could tape it to the ceiling above her head where she rests her head at night. She could see it first thing every morning. Yep, she could have her apology.

So, I'm trying to understand the 1/28 rental in CO, but only went 955 miles.

It was returned in CO the next day, correct? And she had listed her home as Texas around mid Feb on FB, but then changed it again to SC later?

So does anyone think his body was dumped in Texas for any period of time? I'm trying to figure out the significance of Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021