Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the question of whether she had help: maybe unknowing help? I think police really clued in she was guilty on Feb. 2 or 3 with R’s video, and started trying to surveil her — but did they know exactly where she was to begin the surveillance? She wasn’t at the family home any longer by Feb. 2. Tee was making a big to-do about death threats at the time. Friends or relatives may have helped her stay off the LE radar unintentionally by renting a hotel room under their name, renting a car they allowed her to use, etc., based on her telling them she was getting death threats from online “keyboard warriors.” Without realizing they were aiding a murderer. Those same people may have told police about any rentals, etc. once questioned (hence at least 1 relative on the witness list).

I think AS confronted Tee after he saw that video, spooking her to move Gannon’s body on Feb. 3rd. Personally, I don’t think anyone helped her *intentionally* with the actual crime or the cover up.
During February, I think her own family believed she was a victim of harassment. But, now I think some of them know what happened.

Do I think they helped her moved or plant the suitcase? I don't.

Because.... of TS's own delusions of grandeur.

She doesn't exibit just having high self-esteem--- instead, she believes in her own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Her own delusions of grandeur wouldn't allow anyone to physically help her. She would feel that was beneath her.

MOO

These kinds of people are social predators with parasitic lifestyles in my unfortunate experience, and education about them is absolutely essential in society. They do not adhere to societal rules, they do not view the rest of us as anything but prey, or obstacles to what they’re after, and they behave insidiously and are chameleons. By the time you see into what they are, you or someone you love is a casualty. They take casualties in all manner of social contexts, and what happened to Gannon is the worst case scenario.

They are soulless, internally chaotic and desperate, lacking a sense of core identity, and their lives and relationships are strictly transactional. There’s no reason, in my opinion, to consider them “ill” in a medical sense, they are simply sick in the pejorative sense, and since they will always be present in society, we can only understand what they look and sound like in behavior and words, and warn about them. Kinda like viruses - social distance is what protects you from them. MOO
Can’t agree more. I would have run in year one (vs 12) if I’d known the red flags. They are highly manipulative and dangerous. I recognize it easily now. I would love to be able to save a few future Gannon or Lacis from this fate :(

The issue i see with her throwing it over the top is that if he was in a suitcase for example it could have easily bounced of the rocks and split open all over the road bellow, That would be too risky unless it was done at night time and she was no aware what the terrain was like bellow.

Maybe it was a zippered soft carry bag and not a hard side :)

Reading back on some of the posts from earlier today, and @GoJacks pointed this line out. It indicates that law enforcement believes TS dumped Gannon’s body, as opposed to someone doing that for her.

If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020, we are asking you call the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com.

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch
And it doesn't say: if you have any tips.

It says if you saw Leticia Stauch.

I think it’s possible she threw the suitcase into the water off the bridge and it washed up onto the rocks. I guess we will see during trial if he was in the water for any period of time.

Attachments

• A2D77074-02BF-4CE8-99B8-B7EBF5ACF2CC.jpeg
    A2D77074-02BF-4CE8-99B8-B7EBF5ACF2CC.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 36
I wanted to watch the Cousin It interview again and within the first 3 seconds I noticed something I hadn't before. I know we have all discussed, dissected this interview from the moment it was release, so I am sure this is nothing new for any of you, but........literally the way she introduces herself she says "I am LS, which is Gannon's stepmother".

That says a ton to me. I think most of us would say, "My name is (insert name) and I am Gannon's stepmom."

That is a major sign of distancing.

Ugh, she makes me so sick.

RIP, Gannon.

Stepmother = Evil Stepmother (Think Disney stepmothers)
vs. Stepmom = my other Mom or my Dad's wife

These other children had to witness abuse. There was definitely an escalation and when she went too far she tried to cover it up with murder. Now from the arrest warrent it seems like she shot him and cut him up? Who are her parents? Does anyone have background info?

i can believe it, Tee doesn't tolerate being questioned or challenged, i don't doubt poor HH had fears and thoughts, she is testifying against her mother, but i don't think Tee told her anything and i doubt she would have been game to question Tee, she was probably in shock and afraid and i think it's unfair to put that kind of guilt/shame onto another kid who has had to grow up under the hand of Tee.
i suspect both AS and HH are feeling incredibly guilty for not protecting G, she seems to have loved him a lot.

i personally feel awful for her, every one is supporting the bio family but she has been part pf that family for a long time and she has been kinda left out to dry. i really hope someone is there for her, she is going to need it.
... I am not implying that HH was a willing accomplice, far from it. During the cousin Itt interview, my eyes and ears witnessed TS's complete disregard for HH and her well-being. What kind of a mother puts their own child in that kind of position?

I want to believe that HH tipped off LE because she was innocent and it was the right thing to do. Further, if anyone knew the twisted mind of TS, it would be HH. Stockholm Syndrome.

***Warning- Disturbing content***
Unless he was put in a tight fetal position at the time of death, rigor mortis would prevent his body from fitting nicely into a container without dismemberment.

Back to game hunting ... after killing, some hunters drag the body to a creek or stream, then cut a carotid artery (neck) allowing it to bleed into the water. Also, they will disembowel (gut) it leaving the organs as food for scavengers. Gannon was small.

The brutal reality of what happened to Gannon was reflected in the eyes of DDA Michael Allen during yesterday's news conference. (esp at 1:28)
No, big game hunters DO NOT drag an animal body to a creek or stream and bleed into the water. Typically the animal is gutted and bled out on site. Many people use the heart/ liver, leaving not much for scavengers. Even smaller big game like deer are a challenge just to get to a vehicle.

I feel like an old fool. I believed she believed herself in her first self-attempted exorcist head spinning interview. I am so stupid.
@imstilla.grandma ... you a lady dear to this forum. You are not stupid at all .... you were deceived. If the devil stands with horns and a pitch fork, you can't be deceived.

***Warning- Disturbing content***
Unless he was put in a tight fetal position at the time of death, rigor mortis would prevent his body from fitting nicely into a container without dismemberment.

Back to game hunting ... after killing, some hunters drag the body to a creek or stream, then cut a carotid artery (neck) allowing it to bleed into the water. Also, they will disembowel (gut) it leaving the organs as food for scavengers. Gannon was small.

The brutal reality of what happened to Gannon was reflected in the eyes of DDA Michael Allen during yesterday's news conference. (esp at 1:28)

I wondered about rigor mortis too. But it only lasts about 72 hrs. So it's possible she dumped him somewhere and a few days later retrieved his body and stuffed it in something to move again?

Maybe. But if they have testimony from someone who drove with her to Florida and observed the body being discarded, I'm not sure they'd be asking the public to report if anyone saw her in Florida Feb 3-5. (I've personally not ruled out an accomplice in my way of thinking.) JMO
They’d want additional witnesses bc the defense could always try to spin that the person who was with her murdered Gannon and took him to Florida. If she had an accomplice they may try that anyway so the more back up, the better.

SBM - I’m now noticing she never exactly said she was thrown out of the home, did she? Her exact words (in the back-to-camera interview) when explaining why she wasn’t helping with searches, etc. were “I’m not coming home to do these things and to help with the family when I was kinda like told I couldn’t.” Kinda like? That’s an interesting statement. I bet she played up being unwelcome not because it was true, but specifically so she could exit stage left to continue moving Gannon’s body, destroying evidence, etc.
I'm so glad you mentioned that.

That just reminded how LH wanted to know if her and her aunt could stay at the house. Instead of being helpful and kind and loving, the first thing TS does is try to block LH from the house.

And so something like: " I have to ask AS, I have to ask his permission before I do anything." As is AS would never allow that. [ She is blaming AS for this and so many other things].

Then she took it a step further because LH asks if someone would be there to pick them at the airport. TS said yes ,myself or my daughter will." But lo and behold they never showed up. They had to find their own ride to the house. [Interesting how TS makes sure she's always the mediator, the controller of conversations].

TS was angry that LH was in that house.

See, that means questions are going to be asked. I'm going to guess when she she didnt have answers they pressed harder, which she called harassing. She decided she "wasn't coming home".

She ditch them of their own decision. And then went out to go buy underwear......

FBI agents from several states, including Florida were already on the witness list. So it seems likely they knew he could be there.

That's right, Denvergirl! Only I didn't put two and two together. I thought they were on because of some special expertise. It did not enter my mind at all that she could have dumped his poor body elsewhere.

... I am not implying that HH was a willing accomplice, far from it. During the cousin Itt interview, my eyes and ears witnessed TS's complete disregard for HH and her well-being. What kind of a mother puts their own child in that kind of position?

I want to believe that HH tipped off LE because she was innocent and it was the right thing to do. Further, if anyone knew the twisted mind of TS, it would be HH. Stockholm Syndrome.
I can't imagine coming to the realization that your mom is a monster and always has been, you just couldn't see it . I feel so sorry for this girl. Her life will never be the same and I really hope she can still follow her dreams of the military. I pray she has a lot of support.

I just wanted to jot this down real quick before the thread gets closed. Back in thread 38 I noticed several people comment on how difficult it would have been for Tee to lug a suitcase down the hill there. I wanted to point out (will delete if someone posted this upthread) that she could have lifted the suitcase over the guardrail and pushed it down the hill. Then she would have just had to pull it farther under the bridge. I can lift pretty heavy things so it wouldn't be impossible. Maybe the reason why she chose an area that had a downward slope?
Over all those uneven rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member