Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

Oh she knows...the other inmates that get to watch TV will have let her know I'm sure.

MOO

2. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

BBM

Really? Oh my.....you know we need (want) to know what you mean, 10ofRods!

MOO

3. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

Just a reminder of what media was reporting on February 3rd. The big new evidence was RD’s surveillance footage.

UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old Gannon Stauch’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

4. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

GANNON...

hmmm, Excuse me, Let me help, I speak Leteciatis,

We have ALL heard her say that LH sent someone to get him...custodial kidnapping?

We just thought she was talking to US!

Forgive, I am a happy person, all my repressed joy from this past month is spewing out w/ my emotion and tears.

Somewhere there IS $180,000
    Ransom
    Life insurance
    Al’s retirement
    $$$

5. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Been wanting to post this and going to piggyback here ... The best friend to a Psychopath is DENIAL and Naivete - those 2 concrete the pattern in early life. MOO

6. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

7E82EF18-8E17-4799-9068-2806C4E4FCFC.jpeg
    “...from the initial missing child report, to the arrest and charges in early March, and now the wonderful, yet gut-wrenching news that Gannon's body has been recovered, this has been a heartbreaking and absolutely devastating time period in my life“- Al Stauch. @FOX21News

Daniela Leon on Twitter

7. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Prosecutor

I'm sure her attorneys have coacher her on proper courtroom behavior, and the fact that she is now nationally televised. They can charge anyone w/ conspiracy who they have proof conspired w/ her, but I don't think LS is the type of person to fall on the sword for anyone else. If she's going down, she's taking everyone down with her.

8. gingergina

gingergina Well-Known Member

Right? I’ve been bird watching all day

9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, I think she managed to hold them off for a few days with the runaway story. She provided them with important information that had to be investigated first.
    Even if they did not believe her, they probably needed substantial evidence before they decided to put her under surveillance or track her every movement.

Once the investigation took a turn, TS made her move. But not before she did her interview providing an excuse for getting out of town. She needed LE to know she was being harassed and getting death threats and feared for her life.

Imo

10. I'm Just Here

I'm Just Here Well-Known Member

I wish TS had to wear "the cone of shame" like my parents dog wore after surgery.

Faebray, CalmSeas, KMCC and 23 others like this.
  11. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

Restoration Church

STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF AL STAUCH-

"I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to the community here in Colorado and all over the nation to express my deepest gratitude and true heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming support.

Many of you have either requested or inquired about information from me or interaction with me throughout these past two months. As you can tell from the initial missing child report, to the arrest and charges in early March, and now the wonderful, yet gut-wrenching news that Gannon's body has been recovered, this has been a heartbreaking and absolutely devastating time period in my life.

I am a very private person anyways, but balancing my desire to show my great appreciation and my need to cope with the continually evolving devastation has not been easy. I thank each member of the community and media that has respected my privacy and need to process everything that has happened.

Those who I have personally trusted with information in the public have respected my privacy in an epic manner, and to those one to two people I owe you a lifelong debt of gratitude. If there is any question about whom I trust, take a look at who releases this statement. Anyone else is simply using me, my precious, heartbroken daughter, and my loving family as fodder for their personal agenda, which is absolutely despicable.

To those who are loving, supportive, and peaceful, thank you a million times over and God bless you all. I will more than likely not give any public interviews or statements until the end of the case, but I thank you all in advance for respecting my approach.

Al Stauch"

What an amazing statement. Strength and grace.

12. Coloradomomandgrandma

Coloradomomandgrandma Well-Known Member

13. cckp72

cckp72 Active Member

Driving from CS to Florida is easily a 18-20 hr drive not including breaks for restroom, food and gas.

Unless she 1) stopped for the night or 2) was totally hepped up on some sort of stimulant, I really don't see how she could do it alone. Unless she did it over 2-3 days which is even more sick, driving that long with a decomposing body.

She would have also had to watch her driving and speed, couldn't take a chance to get pulled over with a deceased child in the trunk.

This woman is one of the most depraved I've seen in the news for quite some time. Absolute garbage human being.

14. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

15. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

BBM

Oh now that's interesting......
    IIRC....
    Enterprise is on witness list.....UHaul isn't (not visibly anyway).

MOO

16. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Prosecutor

She's 100% been informed, because the body is evidence.

17. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

God Bless Him!
    My heart breaks for him. I just can’t imagine. And i’m Sure it will be a long time if ever that he can ever trust again.

18. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your insight @riolove77 .
    What so you feel the chances are for a change of venue?

19. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

Hard to imagine Baez. Casey sold some photos to pay some of his bills, and I guess paid the rest with a other types of favors. I hope the media isn't open to funding her at this point.., and I hope he knows better than to go down that other road again.

Baez made his name with that case, does he really need another sensationalist case?

20. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm suspicious.

Because if it wasn't a play on the Hardy Boys and (Nancy) Drew, then it was someone who doesn't know that people are hardy, stews and soups are hearty; which sounds like a Leticia-[mis]stake if ever there was one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.