Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kellsestxx

Kellsestxx Well-Known Member

They have like 300 ppl on that list. Mostly are F.b.i and law enforcement. Maybe Florida sent some of their ppl to Colorado to help? I'm not sure but maybe? Did you guys notice the Butler County , Ohio medical examiner is on there too??

2. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Oh sure. I agree. Really there was no way for LE to rule out GS being a runaway on the 27th or the 28th IMO.

She may or may not have used the rental to move the body on the 28th or early the 29th. (Although on the 28th she was available sometime between 11 and about 3:30 to tell LE it wasn't GS on video at the Kum and Go according to the MSM.) So surveillance might not have been that revealing from the 29th on. It's just odd she wasn't followed IF LE was sure she'd likely killed GS. It would all make much more sense to me if LE hadn't told media they suspected her on the 29th. That's the catch for me.
    JMO

3. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

1/29- Need to add; TS rents a moving van and goes into the home and removes all her "stuff". I have it on good authority that neither LE or the family knew she was going to do this. She then books it for SC.

4. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

It's a good thing LS skipped the Starbucks meeting. No telling what kind of danger Leigh Egan would be in. Knowing what LS is capable of. Especiallly since the Polygragh story is more than likely a load of hogwash. Just like the rest of the confabulations thus far. I'm sure Leigh is very smart,and takes precautions just in case but still. LS got out of her hand cuffs, and did serious harm to a correctional officer. MOO

5. TheBlizz35

TheBlizz35 Well-Known Member

A statement from Al
    Gannon’s father releases statement after possible remains found

I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to the community here in Colorado and all over the nation to express my deepest gratitude and true heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming support.

Many of you have either requested or inquired about information from me or interaction with me throughout these past two months. As you can tell from the initial missing child report, to the arrest and charges in early March, and now the wonderful, yet gut-wrenching news that Gannon’s body has been recovered, this has been a heartbreaking and absolutely devastating time period in my life.

I am a very private person anyways, but balancing my desire to show my great appreciation and my need to cope with the continually evolving devastation has not been easy. I thank each member of the community and media that has respected my privacy and need to process everything that has happened.

Those who I have personally trusted with information in the public have respected my privacy in an epic manner, and to those one to two people I owe you a lifelong debt of gratitude. If there is any question about whom I trust, take a look at who releases this statement. Anyone else is simply using me, my precious, heartbroken daughter, and my loving family as fodder for their personal agenda, which is absolutely despicable.

To those who are loving, supportive, and peaceful, thank you a million times over and God bless you all. I will more than likely not give any public interviews or statements until the end of the case, but I thank you all in advance for respecting my approach.

– Al Stauch

6. Mccatz

Mccatz Well-Known Member

So the question remains... WERE they following her? I felt sure they were even up to when they arrested her here in
    Myrtle Beach but after Gannon being found in Florida and it taking so long to find him I'm not really sure. And if they WEREN'T!

CalmSeas, ShHolmz, Momof4RN and 7 others like this.
  7. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Could all be true. But....
    where was AS (and LH) when she was cleaning out the house on the 29th? Was this before or after the LE incident with TS and HH on the 29th?

And do we know when she left for SC? The Cousin IT interview aired on the 31st. Was it taped earlier? Do we even know for sure she rented a truck? Spencer said he thought the white truck he saw was her moving van but was it recently rented? Or rented at all? It's been suggested it could have been a panel truck that might have belonged to a relative.
    JMO

8. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

At what point did AS realize that LS had more than likely harmed his son? At what point did he move LH into his home? Was LS there, also? Actually, was there ever a point where nobody was allowed access to the house by LE due to investigation?

9. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

Also aliases listed that LS may have used???

10. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

He seems like such a gentle soul. It may take all the strength he has to see this through. He just never knew that the monster wasn’t under his bed..she was in it.

11. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Michigan just got notified of extended shut down until April 13th!!

Shadow@light, CalmSeas, Owl4 and 14 others like this.
  12. HaikuMommy

HaikuMommy Well-Known Member

Seems she cleared out her stuff on the 31st while others were searching or at a vigil (per LH). She then went and did the interview with her back to the camera and the moving vehicle visible in the background. I don’t know where she was on the 1st but I believe on the 2nd she found out about RD’s video. I think AS must have called and confronted her. (Who could resist doing so when she was brazenly claiming LH was likely to blame?!) Even if he didn’t confront LS, she knew that video could become a problem before RD even found it (see link above). He told her his video camera could see her driveway and offered to let her review video with him. So IMO police are asking if anyone saw LS in Pace, FL between Feb.3-5 because they’re pretty sure that’s when she snagged Gannon from where she’d left his body, and moved it. I don’t believe her family was caravanning with her at the time, nor knowingly aiding her in anything illegal. I think she went solo.

13. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO knowing a firearm was used in the commision of the crime is big.
    I have always wondered what they were searching for by sifting snow, now I think either a bullet or shotgun pellets.
    The FBI team used a orange red light on the gate with fabric on it in the area 90 ft north of Sierra Pines on 105. Sifted snow from there going north along the roadside including on top of the berm. There were a few yellow evidence markers visible to news crews.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  14. H73

H73 Well-Known Member

pre-Trial exceptions
    (3) Limitations on Expanded Media Coverage. Notwithstanding an authorization to conduct expanded media coverage of a proceeding, there shall be no:
    (A) Expanded media coverage of pretrial hearings in criminal cases, except advisements and arraignments;

A judge can allow a trial to be recorded but it would be unusual in Colorado for such a high profile case.

15. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Well-Known Member

From everything that we know & what we think we know, what object(s) would have a latent print on it/them that the prosecution would call to the stand a 20-something year latent print expert?

16. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

UGH...Yes, we will have to wait for breaks and lunches for our news people to tweet the updates during the trial.
    That is OK...if we can't view it live, at least we will get updated tweets all day long.

17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

They may allow it to be Tweeted live, when the time comes. The Frazee case saw some extreme measures taken, ones that are rare. Reporters not only couldn’t Tweet live, but had to cross the street to do it. When they did so, they weren’t allowed back in until the next break.

I don’t think things will necessarily be that extreme here.

18. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

As have others. Prob some TS suppor t, trying to stir it up. Ridiculous.

19. H73

H73 Well-Known Member

The judge hasn’t ruled on trial coverage yet , it’s still way to premature for that but my guess is when the time comes it won’t be allowed.

20. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

I was thinking Al Stauch’s statement was the nugget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.